It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Design YOUR Universe & Shape YOUR Reality (My Introduction Video/Blog about the Law of Attraction &

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Hey guys!
I want to share some incredible information with you; these pieces of information absolutely TRANSFORMED my entire life and brought me the TRUE happiness within that I was grasping to reach for YEARS!

Basically, different “secrets of our universe” (As I like to call them) were my guiding star to me shaping my reality exactly how I wanted it to be.

Eventually, all of these pieces to the puzzle of our universe fell perfectly into place for me, and from there on, I was able to decode the techniques which truly SAVED MY LIFE!

Several years of unfortunate events trapped me mentally and physically:

-Suffering from a pretty extreme case of obsessive compulsive disorder and anxiety my entire life.
-Dealing with Brain Fog/Depersonalization disorder for two straight years, making me feel literally DISCONNECTED from reality.
-Battling several health issues with my thyroid, liver, adrenal glands.
-Suffering from disturbing self-image issues for 9 years.
-Having a sudden loss of interest in every hobby of mine and abandoning the goal/dream that I had worked so hard to achieve after 15 years of dedication.
-Being stuck in a state of mind where I couldn’t feel any true sense of “enjoyment” from anything in my life.
-Having 3 near death experiences in a 6 month period, this only raised my anxiety levels to the stars.

Basically to sum it up briefly for you….

I felt truthfully hopeless after ALL of these things piled up at the same time within a particular 4 year period.

It wasn’t until I realized…

That I was responsible for my own happiness!

It wasn’t until I realized…

That all of these years of events were completely avoidable and controllable by me in the end!

It wasn’t until I realized….

That I could LITERALLY manifest my reality however I wanted, and that my happiness wasn’t gone at all, it was right here INSIDE of me the entire time!

I realized that it was all in MY hands to bring that smile back to my face!

I realized that I could reach my GOALS, my DREAMS, my ASPIRATIONS, and manifest ANYTHING that I wanted into my life as long as I had the driving force to accomplish it.

Don’t let ANY negativity blind you, limit you, or discourage you; turn that into POSITIVITY and shape your life how YOU want to.

Design your universe how YOU want it, live the life that YOU want to live!

Believe, visualize, and emotionalize the dreams that YOU want to reach, and you will reach them no matter what. It’s so simple, and using the power that we hold within us, we can shape our reality into the freedom that we rightfully DESERVE.

I was able to overcome all of these obstacles by changing my mindset, rewiring my brain, and focusing on what I wanted; rather than what I DIDN’T want.

Using the law of attraction and different techniques that I’m going to go into detail in this video and future blogs, I was able to manifest my reality how I wanted it.

Truthfully life changing guys, I thought for years, and years, and YEARSSSSSS that this is what my life would be forever.

But the secret is…

We can design our world HOWEVER we envision it through our own thoughts.

I was only focusing on negative thoughts; I was only envisioning NEGATIVE situations that would “never got resolved” (in my monkey mind).

Therefore, I was only attracting myself to more and more negative situations, which led to the entire roller coaster of a ride that I received for so many years!!

In this video, I want to help you guys feel empowered in knowing that you can achieve ANY goal that you set your mind to.

There are no limits or boundaries through a POSITIVE outlook on your dreams.

Never give up or let anyone tell you that you can’t do something, create your life how YOU want it to be. It is absolutely life changing the potential that we can unlock within us when we decide to make that change.

I want to pass along all of these incredible secrets that transformed my life, because I believe every single human being deserves to live their life how THEY want it.

The universe is right in the palm of your hands, guys! Unplug yourself from the matrix and unlock your ambition TODAY!

Take care guys!

Love & Light,

Sabastian

www.sabastianbeling.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Is this a post?
Or a sales pitch?

I'm not sure.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I possess the understanding that the law of attraction is actually a psychological tool intended to reorient your subliminal processes, with the endgame being that your behavior becomes fixated on a predetermined outcome, i.e. a new car or a promotion. The phrase "dress for the job you want, not the one you have" comes to mind. It's not a magic trick, or an occult ritual. Just good ol' fashioned preparation.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the post! Ill have to see the video later, can't at the moment. I was introduced to the LOA when I was 20. Thank god for that. As the years went by, I started getting more into it. I'm 26 right now. I'm very content where I am at this very moment. I'm very grateful to have been put through every situation I have been in. The key is to be grateful. I have manifested material things, vacations, situations... you name it. The mind is a powerful tool. You have the ability to get anything you want in life and be anything you want to be.
Thanks for the post! Look forward to more LOA posts!

new topics

top topics

join