It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women No Longer Care

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Besides, that's not a very good pick up line...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

edit on 4-4-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Are you calling me a liar?

Sometimes people say things that are not exactly true without the intention of deception.......

Why can't some men get it through their heads, that walking up to a strange woman in the street and saying, "Wanna f***?" is NOT a freaking compliment? Ugh.

I don´t call that hittin on.

That is an isolated case of poor taste, don´t act like this happens all the time.

So you are telling me you are immune, or even allergic to forms of flattery from the opposite sex. Yeah right.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Or you just don't get what I am saying, dear.

I wasn't refering to guys asking women on the street if they wanna f...., right out.

I am talking about guys hittin on, or flirting with strange women, I am sure you would be at your happiest if every guy ignored you for the rest of your life, right?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

FancyName

Or you just don't get what I am saying, dear.

I wasn't refering to guys asking women on the street if they wanna f...., right out.

I am talking about guys hittin on, or flirting with strange women, I am sure you would be at your happiest if every guy ignored you for the rest of your life, right?

Des has to join in here...

I think Jacy *gets* what you're saying. I don't think you *get* what she is saying. I think you've decided you've got a bone to pick, and think you're scoring brownie points with some people here.

You're not...

Des
edit on 4-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

think Jacy *gets* what you're saying. I don't think you *get* what she is saying. I think you've decided you've got a bone to pick, and think you're scoring brownie points with some people here.

What?

And who might you be?

If you read back I didn't even respond to Jacy's comment about guys making indecent proposals to her. I responded to the guy saying that guys shouldn't ogle or hit on strange women. I added that I don't believe women are as bothered by guys hitting on them as they say they are.

This doesn't include guys asking if she wants to f...

Why don't you mind your own business before you start with your pathetic accusations, I sure wasn't talking to you.

edit on 4-4-2014 by FancyName because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FancyName

I have been following this thread since the start. I'm sorry, but, in my opinion. You have a snippy, confrontational attitude. at least you come across that way to me, in your posts. Quite frankly, I think you are giving men a somewhat skewed appearance with your bullying posts to some members.

This is an open forum. I have the opportunity to post in this thread, just as you do.

Get over it...

ETA: Jacy is right. Let's all play nice. If I hurt your feelings Fancyname...I'm sorry.

Des

edit on 4-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Since people want to make it an issue,

I had a strange man come up to me downtown when I was getting in my family minivan, who told me I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen....and that I would be a lovely afternoon distraction. I told him I was no one's distraction! I was just minding my own business....not strutting down main street in hot pants and stiletto's. Sheesh.

I thought he just asked if you wanted to f....

But for some reason you did add that he called you the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Apparently you flattered enough to mention it to us.

And this,

jacygirl, I had the same thing happen when I was pregnant. 8 months pregnant and developed an admirer who apparently found an obviously taken pregnant woman irresistible.

While I'd say that that is better than men who think pregnant women are ugly, it's still kind of weird and creepy.

So she 'd rather be found attrative than ugly by this stranger.

Like I said, it seems you are not that bothered and unflattered as you claim you are.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

This is an open forum. I have the opportunity to post in this thread, just as you do. Get over it...

Omg, the hypocracy.

Why don't you get over it, again, I sure wasn't talking to you or about you.

It is clear that you are attacking me over some vague notion that only exists in your mind.

edit on 4-4-2014 by FancyName because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't really know how the heck to respond to this.. I assume Jacy is a girl by their username but my gods, seems to be ranting like some guy that got rejected but he girl of their dreams or something...

OK ..... let's go at this a different way... you claim the women just don't care anymore and are using their sexual wiles to get men to do things and then walk away lil wit's a game or something.

In my experience, that just leads to more trouble and problems.. Say I wanted a promotion and I just couldn't get it, I walk in flash the boss some boobies and poof I got the job but he's expecting more, I don't wanna give more and well you know the rest..

but.. i mean, it doesn't correlate to not caring...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

If I hurt your feelings Fancyname...I'm sorry.

I don't let my feelings get hurt by online personas.

If you want to apologize, apologize for making unfounded accusations and ad hominem attacks.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

greyer
Women appear to be starting a large movement of apathy in this modern day because they care more about being ambitious for themselves rather than caring about anything else. Before in history, men would be ambitious for the purpose of supporting women and their family, it was never a selfish desire to be ambitious for selfish reasons as women do today.

Horrible, horrible human beings.

Wow on your last sentence........don't forget you come from a woman!

After centuries of repression when women were treated as men's property, we are now free to choose how we want to live...what's wrong with not wanting to get married and be a housewife? what's wrong with wanting a career as well as a family?

I think you should seriously consider moving to one of those countries were women are still treated as second class citizen, where they have to obey their husbands without questioning, and they are barefooted in the kitchen till they die.

OP, stop looking to blame women for your problems and have a long honest look in the mirror and see that the solution lies in you.

I think that the more educated and confident the man, the less he will judge his woman's independence.

edit on 4-4-2014 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

FancyName

If I hurt your feelings Fancyname...I'm sorry.

I don't let my feelings get hurt by online personas.

If you want to apologize, apologize for making unfounded accusations and ad hominem attacks.

No, I won't do as you think I should. Sorry, I have a mind of my own, and will speak it.

You have only made it to the short list of people, who's posts I will scroll by. As you like to argue more than have a civil discourse.

Enjoy your stay on ATS.

Des

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You are a hypocryte and you don't know when you should keep your mouth shut. Just stick to welcoming people.

At least your girlfriend removed all her posts in this latest discussion, she knows when she is wrong.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

FancyName

You are a hypocryte and you don't know when you should keep your mouth shut. Just stick to welcoming people.

At least your girlfriend removed all her posts in this latest discussion, she knows when she is wrong.

Actually Des isn't a hypocrite, she's speaking her mind on a post that makes a lot of assumptions, and also is very nasty if you think about it. Just because a woman doesn't care to be with a man, (or whatever else, you can insert there) doesn't mean that Women simply don't care about anything.. And yes the dander is going to get up and get ruffled with an OP like this, it's just really at it's core woman bashing for the sake of woman bashing.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

KyoZero
You know what really pisses me off? That I have to prove myself as someone who supports feminist ideals and equality because I am a male. Now I know at first glance this looks like a slight on women but it's more a slight on men.

I have to constantly prove to others that I truly care about gender equality because centuries and scores of guys have ruined it for others by making all of our sex out to be rabid, sex-crazed and "deserving"

I don't work for gender equality because I want to score with women. I don't work for gender equality because I want to look good in the eyes of females everywhere. I work for gender equality because it's the right thing to do. Why? Well look at OPs remarks and the thousands upon thousands of remarks all over the MSM, op-eds, forums, and boards all over the net. I do it because we still...in 2014 cannot get past the idea that women are equal and should be treated as such...2014

Thank you, KyoZero. I can see by the responses to your posts already that your own cohort is proving your declaration here to be true. Let's see those responses and compare them to what KyoZero originally said.

FancyName
reply to post by KyoZero

Dude you may think that you are saying stuff that women want to hear but it's pure kitty repellant.

Did you get any with this philosophy lately?

He said he doesn't want to do this because he wants to look good in women's eyes but because it's right. He's right. As far as your remark about "kitty repellant" goes, I'd much rather befriend KyoZero than you any day of the week. I've met guys like you who thought they were God's gift. God's gift to bubble heads maybe. You, I wouldn't give the time of day, which makes you the actual kitty repellant (which, btw, is a stupid and juvenile term).

Tylerdurden1
reply to post by KyoZero

Wow, what team are you on bro? Its one thing to recognise the accomplishments of women and their struggles for rights, its another to sell out your own gender.

This is what in my opinion is wrong with males today. They abandone thier own gender, to look more appealing to women. What you think make you look good actually on some level makes you look like a sell out. Im just saying.

Be the man in the realtionship.
edit on 4-4-2014 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

How about on team human where we can actually progress from caveman intellect? Screw gender. I'm a human being, so are you, and so is KyoZero. Try that thought on for size.

So yes, KyoZero, what you said above is obviously very true and I bet that you knew that you would get some responses just like you predicted when you wrote it. Well done.
I just want to make sure that those who responded that way know that they fell right into your trap and proved you absolutely correct.

Kudos, my friend.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I just want to make sure that those who responded that way know that they fell right into your trap and proved you absolutely correct

what traps that can u explain in one sentence.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join