It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women No Longer Care

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

VegHead
I don't think it's a stretch to assume you've really been hurt, many times, by bad people (women, specifically). I'm sorry. It's sad to hear the pain behind the words of your rant.

You have no reason to believe me since you don't know me, but I'll say it anyway. Not all women are bad. I happily sacrificed my career, comforts, time, etc. for my husband and family - and will continue to do so until the day I die. The opportunity to love and nurture is a blessing, not a burden, and the women in my life feel the same way. By the way, not all women CAN sacrifice their jobs to care for families - because doing so would have the opposite effect! Many families absolutely require her income to survive.

I hope that someday you'll connect with at least one woman that proves your current theory incorrect - but you will have to be open to meeting her. If you assume all women are bad, that is all you will ever experience.
edit on 3-4-2014 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

Me, too, VegHead. I was actually supposed to be making over a quarter million a year at one time but then I got pregnant with my son. I chose him over being a mom who worked 6 days a week, 15 hours a day. I've never once regretted my choice because I have had so many priceless days with my children that far outweigh the value than anything as grubby as money. My sister, on the other hand, thought that providing her children with everything they could possibly want and need was the thing to do and she tried so hard to juggle those 15 hour days and be the best mother she could. Between working late, lacrosse, PTA, and more, she couldn't even breathe. One day, she and I were talking and she admitted that she envied me and thought that I had made the better choice. She'd become so fixed and bound in her choice that she felt like she couldn't get out.

I know that I've been one of the lucky ones that could focus on their children. Most women don't have that opportunity and to chose not to work to instead raise one's children still has its consequences in, at times, struggling financially, to make that happen. We've become a two income family world. What's best for a child? Is it making sure that there is enough money in the bank to get them a good degree or being there for them through every illness, bump and scrape? Women don't make their choices very easily no matter what the OP thinks.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Seriously, all you women out there USE LUST. . . Please! Constantly, continuously, frequently, repeatedly!

If a woman goes to work and she is on her feet all day and wears high heels.
Yes.
Feet first ladies.

If you go to work in a cocktail dress and work in an office.
Yes.

If its minus 30 and you are wearing a mini skirt.
Yes.

If you are wearing yoga pants to show everything off....please don't BS me and tell me its laundry day and thats all you had to wear.

I CAN'T disagree with you there...the rest,not so sure.
I do get what you are going for op but use some tactics instead of emotion.

edit on 3-4-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Huh? Really? Or are you being sarcastic?
I wear yoga pants on laundry day.
Are you blaming women for dressing sexy? Why do women get hit on when they're not dressed sexy? I got hit on when I was pregnant, for Pete's sake!!
When I was younger I wore high heels because I liked them. Now I have a bad back and am forever stuck in flats. Has nothing to do with men, no thoughts about men whatsoever. I just like heels.

I had a strange man come up to me downtown when I was getting in my family minivan, who told me I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen....and that I would be a lovely afternoon distraction. I told him I was no one's distraction! I was just minding my own business....not strutting down main street in hot pants and stiletto's.
Sheesh.

jacy

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

We have no choice. Can't speak for the entire majority, but every "man" I know makes maybe $10-$12 an hour while secretly cheating with a younger woman or two. We have to support and look out for ourselves. We can't depend on you to take care of us. And in turn, you miss out on the nurture because we are too exhausted by the end of the day.... Despite having to work 40+ hours a week! we cook and clean and take care of the kids and run all of the errands.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Yes i am serious.
You don't wear yoga pants on laundry day...give me a break.
All the girls i see everyday wearing those means its laundry day??
Unbelievable.

Are you blaming women for dressing sexy?

Nope just agreeing with that part of the op....you can deflect all you want...I expected that looking at the replies.
Men AND women do alot to attract the opposite sex....don't pretend thats not happening.

I got hit on when I was pregnant, for Pete's sake!!

Poor you....sounds traumatic.

who told me I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen

So what...shouldn't that part make you feel better and have more confidence?

Men are creeps but women don't act like that as well...REALLY????

Sheesh.

My thoughts exactly.

Read my post and use logic....minus 30 and mini skirts don't mix and working on your feet with bad shoes...its not about you and it should be...not what other people think.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Why is it when a woman wears high heels and yoga pants, she gets hit on. . .

But when I wear yoga pants and high heels, they tell me to get the hell out of the hardware store??!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

DrumsRfun

Seriously, all you women out there USE LUST. . . Please! Constantly, continuously, frequently, repeatedly!

If a woman goes to work and she is on her feet all day and wears high heels.
Yes.
Feet first ladies.

If you go to work in a cocktail dress and work in an office.
Yes.

If its minus 30 and you are wearing a mini skirt.
Yes.

If you are wearing yoga pants to show everything off....please don't BS me and tell me its laundry day and thats all you had to wear.

I CAN'T disagree with you there...the rest,not so sure.
I do get what you are going for op but use some tactics instead of emotion.

Sooo yoga pants are sexy? Or... I'm not following. I wear yoga pants every chance I get because they are damn comfortable. I'm I'm them right now lol.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

LOL
You might have thick calves and bad shoes.
Seriously...that made me laugh...I dare you to try it for real.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Well don't you just know me better than I know myself?
lol
I wear yoga pants on laundry day because I live in an apartment building and the laundry room is downstairs. No men to make all hot and bothered, darn it all.
Yes, getting hit on when I was pregnant was traumatic, because I felt very vulnerable...ugh, why am I explaining to you?
Forget it.
Keep on thinking what you want, you will anyway.

jacy

Seriously? A strange man wants an afternoon delight, while I'm running errands for my kids...and I'm supposed to be flattered?
I don't need those kind of 'compliments' to feel good about myself.

edit on 3-4-2014 by jacygirl because: still mad

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

In my area...an article came out that yoga pants were not allowed in schools because they were too sexy.
Almost overnight...yoga pants everywhere,whats the motive for that?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I don't know what its like to be pregnant and emotional,nor do I know what its like to be a woman....I do however know what its like to observe life as a man.
Just passing on the info and opinion.
Do what you want with it.....don't go hide your head in the sand,nobody learns that way.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

beezzer
I'd reply but I'm too busy doing man things, like wresting bears and spitting and shooting stuff.

Can one of you dames just post my reply for me?

Thata gal!

OMG, even Beezzer is all passive-aggressive, never trust a bunny tha's passive-aggressive. Especially not when it asks a woman to do it's bidding.....

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Hide my head in the sand? rofl...not my style.

No, you don't know what it's like to be a woman any more than I know what it's like to be a man.
The media portrays stereotypes, and they lead people to assume things.
Assuming is bad.
Biggest mistake is in thinking that hitting on a woman is received as a compliment. Telling a woman that you don't know, that you want to 'bed her'....is just plain rude.
Might result in a stiletto in the eye!

jacy

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

beezzer

Why is it when a woman wears high heels and yoga pants, she gets hit on. . .

But when I wear yoga pants and high heels, they tell me to get the hell out of the hardware store??!!!!

Silly rabbit!
High heels and yoga pants are for the GROCERY store, not the hardware store.

jacy

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

youdidntseeme

beezzer

puptuls
reply to post by greyer

I'm ok with them using lust.

Seriously, all you women out there USE LUST. . . Please!
Constantly, continuously, frequently, repeatedly!

I think you just may have solved all of the worlds problems with one thread, congrats!

Women, don't listen.

(use bacon instead)

Why not just combine the two? How could that ever be a bad idea?

Oh, it´s hot, check it out!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Right!? I think about 75% of the time, getting hit on is creepy. 100% during my pregnancies. I don't know why men assume that every woman is receptive to "hey, let's go f#%!" I'm sorry, but brain power, conversation, mental and emotional strength is what turns me on.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Women should be the breadwinners! I'll stay home and sleep all day. Pick me up some beer on the way home, will ya? Thanks, babe.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace
Women should be the breadwinners! I'll stay home and sleep all day. Pick me up some beer on the way home, will ya? Thanks, babe.

Didn't I divorce you?

jacy

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Biggest mistake is in thinking that hitting on a woman is received as a compliment. Telling a woman that you don't know, that you want to 'bed her'....is just plain rude.

But is that you in your avatar looking all hot and beautiful glancing up with desire filled eyes like you are desperately waiting for something..... gurrrl, what's your sign?
edit on 3-4-2014 by FancyName because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

PassedKarma

Right!? I think about 75% of the time, getting hit on is creepy. 100% during my pregnancies. I don't know why men assume that every woman is receptive to "hey, let's go f#%!" I'm sorry, but brain power, conversation, mental and emotional strength is what turns me on.

Right!! Have you actually had that said to you, cuz I have?
I would rather have a man tell me how smart I am, lol. Now THERE'S a compliment!!!

jacy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join