It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women No Longer Care

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by greyer

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the women you have dealings with are individuals that are reacting to the level of hate you exhibit towards them.

Agreed
No offense intended OP,but when you seem to encounter the same problem over and over,look for the common denominator...and no it's not all women. Time for a little self reflection.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have been married 23 years to a wonderful woman who not only puts up with me, but actually loves me. I wish for you the same happiness I have found.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

jacygirl
Wow, stupid woman here!
Got married, had babies and stayed home to raise them. (it worked, they are lovely)
Husband decided to have an affair after 12 year marriage.
Left his kids and me to go on welfare while he moved in with his girlfriend from work.

Damn those stupid women who have to take men's jobs in order to feed and clothe their children!
What are they thinking?

I curtsy politely before returning to my kitchen. Can I get you anything?

jacygirl

How did you survive?

Now clean up this keyboard I spit coffee on when I read the word "curtsy".

Too funny...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Along with these 'brains' come every negative thing in the world you can imagine. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
reply to post by greyer

I have to strongly disagree with this statement. My wife worked hard to get her degree and by no means is she apathetic. She merely wanted to be the best that she could be. I am university educated as well, and am not threatened in the least by her ambition, intelligence or independance. On the contrary, I am proud of her.

We are married, however it took 15 years of being together before the idea of marriage appealed to her. There are a great many reasons that women don't want to marry....mostly because they fear being dependant on a man...or anyone else for that matter, which I cannot find fault with. She had no interest in giving up her dreams and ambitions....and saw marriage as being just that...an end to those ambitions.

Of course that changed as we grew together, however thats because there were no negative impacts on her life because I was in it. I always supported her and encouraged her through all the long nights studying and working hard to achieve her goals. Nothing negative came of it...in fact we are far stronger as a couple for having gone through that together.

So I have to say this article is just too broad a generalization.

Most men fear strong, powerful, independant women....I am not one of them. I find it highly attractive in fact. Not only can we have fun doing the stupid things together...but her insight and intelligence never ceases to amaze me....having a deep conversation with her is always challenging....but never dull or boring.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I don't know....some of these evil creatures are downright HAWT!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
OP, I think you've got some serious issues that need tended to. That being said, the ONE thing I can agree with you on is women being mean in the workplace. I honestly think that can be true at times - Especially female bosses, they are always tougher than any male manager I've ever had. But this is not speaking for all women of course.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

jacygirl
Wow, stupid woman here!
Got married, had babies and stayed home to raise them. (it worked, they are lovely)
Husband decided to have an affair after 12 year marriage.
Left his kids and me to go on welfare while he moved in with his girlfriend from work.

Damn those stupid women who have to take men's jobs in order to feed and clothe their children!
What are they thinking?

I curtsy politely before returning to my kitchen. Can I get you anything?

jacygirl

Just an apple please, on second thought, I'll get it myself

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think women are amazing...

but some times...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I'm ok with them using lust.

Seriously, all you women out there USE LUST. . . Please!
Constantly, continuously, frequently, repeatedly!

I think you just may have solved all of the worlds problems with one thread, congrats!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Fisherr
I think women are amazing...

but some times...

Just one question.

Why isn't this required learning EVERYWHERE???

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by puptuls

Seriously, all you women out there USE LUST. . . Please! Constantly, continuously, frequently, repeatedly!

And I thought the OP was going to be the silliest thing I read all day.

I was wrong.

Here's your trophy....🏆

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

puptuls
reply to post by greyer

I think you just may have solved all of the worlds problems with one thread, congrats!

Women, don't listen.

(use bacon instead)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

beezzer

puptuls
reply to post by greyer

Women, don't listen.

(use bacon instead)

Why not just combine the two? How could that ever be a bad idea?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Why do I feel like we have been "Rick Rolled" in this thread??? Other than that comment this is just to far out there to bother addressing it except for maybe "oye."

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

youdidntseeme

beezzer

puptuls
reply to post by greyer

Women, don't listen.

(use bacon instead)

Why not just combine the two? How could that ever be a bad idea?

I suppose that depends on how crispy the bacon is.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Well everyone else covered just about everything I was thinking, except:

Before in history, men would be ambitious for the purpose of supporting women and their family, it was never a selfish desire to be ambitious for selfish reasons

Complete BS

Hogwash.

Drivel.

Pure ignorance.

Inane.

(add your own people)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

OH fun another female bashing thread on ATS in the rant forum...

Did you get dumped?

As for your rant well insert woman with man and then you will know how women felt before they had "all the power."

Sorry but a woman doesn't have to live to breed and take care of a family. Women have every right to be successful and take over corporations if that is what they want to do. Why should men only have all the "power."

Did you ever think that maybe it's you??

Anyway..nice rant.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

That would be a harsh generalization of around %50 of the world's population, which is a very irrational proposition. Beware of making such claims.

I have also been subjected to prejudices based on my gender. However, that is not a gender-specific form of ignorance, but an individual one, that is performed by individuals regardless of gender. Only ignorance, and not gender, race or creed, is the common theme among all forms discrimination.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Read very little of the op, wondering mostly on why op gives a #. In the end, you only have yourself.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lightedhype

Glad someone said what I have been thinking

I always got along with female coworkers, but female bosses (supervisors were fine) and HR? We never saw eye to eye. I don't know why that is but those women acted as though any man who dared speak to them was a pathetic worm.
edit on 3-4-2014 by InvisibleOwl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join