ugh.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Education costs money.
I would gladly send OP money, but I have none myself.
You are extremely judgemental here.
However, what you are saying is actually telling us all a LOT about you, and nothing about the OP. Are you aware of that?
Perhaps you have job security, a nice savings account...and live in a land of rainbows and unicorns. Wait...no...then you would be nice.
Hmmm....may I suggest Charm School? It's never to late to learn, right?

jacy

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Sympathy lol I was thinking more words of encouragement , are you one of those people that think education is free. How does one pay for something with nothing you gonna pay for her education or you just gonna sit there being better than everyone and take your cheap pot shots .

Whatever carry on with your name calling and condescending approach to people in life you have never met in person except maybe passing a few random posts but then again it is the internet not like your gonna get a punch in the face from a comment like that .

Is it wrong that I feel sorry for you as a human being ?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Sorry for your troubles, will be thinking good things for you.
This economy, you can't even breathe wrong.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

If you were good enough for management training potential...why were you fired for shoes???

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
OP, if you need cheering up please go on YouTube and look up "bill hicks - it's just a ride" you'll feel safe in knowledge that all of this, is just one big ride and the more seriously you take it the more unhappy you'll be. I hope you find another source of income but I hope your able to enjoy your life despite the constant obstacles!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I have twice in the past two years done something incredibly stupid because I was exhausted and not thinking. Both cost me big time. One happened just recently

Keep your head up - and don't beat yourself up - it happens

Sleep - even if you don't want to use all your free time on sleep. Sleeping regularly will change everything about your mood - attitude - and just your ability to think

I'm wishing you well - like a lot of people here

You'll make it

edit on 4/4/2014 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join