It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Russia be Banned From World Cup in Brazil?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Wow, talk about clutching at straws...
i dont know the 2 asswipes, i mean senators, but maybe they havnt been in the news in a while and thought this might get them some airtime.
Dont they know that if FIFA is to make a big decision (a la Qatar getting the 2022 world cup), then there has to be a brown envelope passed over?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
NO. You don't penilize the Russian citizens for the fault of their stupid government officials - if that was the case, we's never have another NFL Superbowl because our officials certainly don't deserve a break.

The Russian citizens and normal caring humans who feel, and love just like anyone else, they are not the enemy.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

JohnPhoenix
NO. You don't penilize the Russian citizens for the fault of their stupid government officials - if that was the case, we's never have another NFL Superbowl because our officials certainly don't deserve a break.

The Russian citizens and normal caring humans who feel, and love just like anyone else, they are not the enemy.

very nice, so they are different from their movie - versions?
they are not 100% gangsters, hooligans, violent abusers, red menace?

better I check your claims online.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by demus

Should America be banned in Brazil? thats what i would like to know. I have a feeling that Senator that suggested the following that Russia be banned in the World Cup is no other then McCain and his mad dogs.

edit on 4-4-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by demus

Should America be banned in Brazil? thats what i would like to know.

nothing to do with soccer/football if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by demus

very nice, so they are different from their movie - versions? they are not 100% gangsters, hooligans, violent abusers, red menace?

I was gonna type i cant believe you posted that, but actually i can because you are a complete and utter idiot. Get your head out of your ass and learn something about the real world away from your television.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge
reply to post by demus

very nice, so they are different from their movie - versions? they are not 100% gangsters, hooligans, violent abusers, red menace?

I was gonna type i cant believe you posted that, but actually i can because you are a complete and utter idiot. Get your head out of your ass and learn something about the real world away from your television.

OK, I will forgive you this time because of your "complete and utter" hilarious avatar.
really, it entertains me a lot.

as for statement about Russians; you realized I was posting from a position of a "complete and utter idiot" but not being one?
next time I see you on a thread I will make sure I write IRONY in big letters.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a US senator not happy with FIFA's decision.

A US senator has said FIFA was wrong when it refused to kick Russia out of this year's World Cup and bar it from hosting the tournament in 2018 over its occupation of Crimea.

US senator unhappy as FIFA refuses to kick out Russia

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
That's amusing.

The US Soccer Federation campaigned extremely hard for the 2022 World Cup only a couple years ago, while in the midst of bombing the hell out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Apparently any idiot can be a senator as long as they have the connections.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join