It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain why MA370 is on the news, CONSTANTLY!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

You're kidding right? Well no you didn't say Bermuda triangle you implied it by mentioning flight 19. Did you think it would go unnoticed? Or are you saying you weren't talking about a mysterious disappearance? If so there are a lot more examples you could have used other than flight 19. Without bringing in an element of the mysterious other worldly stuff. If you were just using it as an example of a group of planes that disappeared never to be seen again then forgive me for jumping to the wrong conclusion. Since people talk about the triangle having a counterpart in the Pacific known as the dragons triangle I guess I assumed you were saying something along those lines.
If you wanted an example of a flight that just disappeared and was also famous you could have just used Amelia as your example. No way anyone would connect that with a woo woo moment.
Of course it was a much smaller plane so easier to miss over and over again. But the planes from flight 19 were also small except for the mariner search and rescue plane which also disappeared . That plane more than likely exploded.
edit on AMu30u0441415302014-04-04T10:15:26-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I implied nothing. Now shoo, your not someone I will discuss anything with.

Oh and I think the Bermuda Triangle thing is poo anyway so your entire premise is way off.
edit on 4-4-2014 by Mamatus because: being polite

<< 1  2  3   >>

join