It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain why MA370 is on the news, CONSTANTLY!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by jacygirl

Well if the stories about Ukraine had stopped or were being buried I'd say you have a point but since they are covering both plus the rest of the world news like the stock market etc I can't support this viewpoint. It's just not happening. "THEY" again. As in they are distracting us. That is so laughable. Just who the hell is "they" anyway ?

What a horrible post.

Covering both Ukraine and the plane in itself is a joke. The media is either lying half the time or just using what info they want to propagate us so there goes your first sentence.

"They" No one can define yet... but how about how the media portraying Turkey's possibly leaked tapes about causing a false flag on themselves to get into syria. US Media is portraying it as protecting their interests instead of saying they might attack themselves to go to war.

So keep following your state run media and when they ask us all to bow I wont be next to you.
edit on 3-4-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by signalfire

If you haven't seen cable news in over a decade you're hardly in a position to judge now are you ? They ( in this case they is CNN or any other news network) are covering the Ukraine situation and this plane and now this morning the shooting at Fort Hood. It seems to me that they are covering all of the news. Of course I have no idea what they are not covering ...That could be reason for concern. LOL.

I see enough 'accidentally' at other people's houses and the occasional doc office or airport waiting area to know what's on it. Mostly, crap. Once they went to 24/7 coverage, they went from something actually resembling journalism to pure hack work. Any video clip or rumor is now blazoned across the airwaves without so much as a spot check to see if it resembles the truth in some way. There's clips out there of the initial Sandy Hook coverage, where they played a nifty bit showing a helicopter view of police running into the building, all brave, locked and loaded. Too bad that later on, it was proven that this was the wrong school and the clip wasn't contemporaneous. CNN at it's finest...

It's not 'news', it's propaganda and garbage.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Antipathy17

Thanks Antipathy!
As long as AutumnWitch is laughing at me, he/she is leaving someone else alone.

Tsk, how can you be a member of ATS and NOT know who 'they' are?

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

That's your opinion. Everybody's got one...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You mean the fictitious they who wrote the book. Those theys right. I've been a member since 2008 . Of course I know what is meant by that phrase. It's the whole conspiracy thing I laugh at. The illuminati. The new world order. Hey I'm a Dan Brown fan too but I don't think his books are anything more than entertainment. Apparently for some they are text books. Me I like reality. You are entitled to believe what you like. It's a free country. Oh wait it's not a free country. They only want me to think that. LOL again...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Sorry but I'm not a conspiracy buff. I don't think the news networks are lying to me. I don't have a lot of paranoid thoughts though so that could be why I have a different viewpoint from you. At least I say your entitled to your beliefs.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

And you don't think that a false flag theory about Turkey attacking themselves is not complete bull?' Well that explains things. Any time the term false flag is used its a conspiracy theory. It has no basis in reality.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Which 'reality' do you embrace?
Why are you on a conspiracy site?
Do you live in a free country? Who's in charge? What are you free to do?

What do you think happened to the airplane? Are you sad for the families? Have you ever lost a family member? Did you want the world to watch your grief on the evening news?

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This flight may go down in history with other famous flights. While rare it is not unheard of to have an entire plane go missing. Rare but not unheard of. Sadly I suspect all people are dead and the plane is sitting on the bottom of a very deep and dark ocean or a tiny tiny spot in a jungle somewhere.

Such as Flight 19's Lost Avengers.
1945: Flight 19 Navy bombers
Flight 19 does not refer to a single plane, but to five Navy bombers that disappeared off the Florida coast on December 5, 1945.

Or this more recent example:
2003: Boeing 727 Eleven years ago, a Boeing 727 vanished in the Angolan capital of Luanda.
The plane took off from the Quatro de Fevereiro International Airport on May 25, 2003, headed for Burkina Faso. It departed with its lights off and a dysfunctional transponder.
There are conflicting reports on the number of people in the company jet, but flight engineer Ben Charles Padilla is believed to be one of them. Some reports say he was alone, while others say three people were aboard.
The plane has not been heard from since. Its whereabouts are unknown to this day.

The classic one in 1937: Amelia Earhart
The disappearance of Amelia Earhart is possibly the most famous unsolved aircraft mystery.
The groundbreaking aviator was on her most ambitious flight, vying to become the first woman to fly around the world.
In 1937, she attempted the voyage in her twin-engine Lockheed Electra. With about 7,000 miles left to go, she made a challenging landing at Howland Island in the mid-Pacific.
Her radio transmissions became unclear, and the last thing she reported over her radio was, "We are running north and south," according to her biography.
After spending $4 million and searching 250,000 square miles of ocean, the U.S. called off its search.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I think you misunderstood the rant, this wasn't about the jet or the conspiracies behind its disappearance just getting some frustration out for having to watch this drama play out on for over a month now when there are so many other stories and tragedies to be told. That is what MSM is for right? Fear, tragedy, consumption. . .
As for the families they have been treated horribly by the media and the investigative governments. Showing the worst time in peoples life for the whole world to scrutinize is a scandal. I would not want to be seen and I also would not want to get pertinent information through the media about how or maybe how my dearest loved ones have died. Hypothetically, take the person you love the most and put them in a horrible incident. Would you want reporters asking you how you feel at that time? How do they think your going to feel at that time, it's disrespectful. Watching that distraught mother being ripped out of a room by police, covered in camera flashes and video recorders I think says it all. Would you like that if it were you? I sure wouldn't.

As for my head fitting through a door, I'm not too worried. Just as long as my butt looks awesome in high heels, it's cool!

edit on 4/3/2014 by AnteBellum because: spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

CNNs on right now. They are showing the husband of one of the flight attendants. She was a mother to a ten year old girl and a four year old boy. The father doesn't know what to tell his children. He said I told them I would bring her home. But then in tears he said I don't even know where she is right now.
I guess he's an actor ...this is not reality. I guess I'm just an idiot believing the news networks really bring me the news.
What ever....
edit on AMu30u0441448302014-04-03T11:48:40-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

And you missed my point when I said this is not the only news they are covering. But I get flamed for my point of view. Go figure.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
A strange thread, but anyway, today has been very quiet about the plane on the BBC.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

By all means let's bring in the Bermuda triangle. Why the hell not. It's another possibility as valid as any other right? Does anyone see my point yet?

link   

AutumnWitch657

CNNs on right now. They are showing the husband of one of the flight attendants. She was a mother to a ten year old girl and a four year old boy. The father doesn't know what to tell his children. He said I told them I would bring her home. But then in tears he said I don't even know where she is right now.
I guess he's an actor ...this is not reality. I guess I'm just an idiot believing the news networks really bring me the news.
What ever....
edit on AMu30u0441448302014-04-03T11:48:40-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

Sad isn't it?
There are huge numbers of people 'missing' all over the world. Why aren't they in the news too?
When Trayvon Martin was shot, it was THE story on the news forever. Was he the only kid who died that day? No.
You can go ahead and trust everything you see and hear. Do not question anything....what a good little citizen you are.

jacygirl

link   

Of course its not the only news they are covering, that would be absurd. There are a few minutes and tidbits of other stories that pop up and out and around from time to time, but it always goes back to the jet coverage. It seems ridiculous now that this has become the all consuming crusade for the MSM to cover and scoop other stations.
And I didn't say it wasn't there, I said in my opinion, it isn't there, it's over there!

I'm not flaming you, I respect your answers just as I do the rest and my head really isn't that big.
edit on 4/3/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Now CNN is showing an SUV that squeaked around a train barrier and got hit by a train. With two kids in the back of the car no less. Shocking footage I guess they filmed in a studio someplace. People aren't really that stupid are they?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I think the 2 people in that accident knew the location of the jetliner and were trying to lose the NSA. They couldn't, so they deliberately drove in front of a train knowing CNN would pick up the story, giving them enough time to plan another getaway! lol

Honestly, I do get what your saying though and in most cases I believe you are right. It's the truth. . . but not everything!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

My parents were in that car, how could you say such a thing!

Gotcha!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

edit on 3-4-2014 by puptuls because: double post

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join