It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals fleeing Yellowstone spark fears of volcanic eruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Large amounts of buffaloes are leaving Yellowstone Nation Park. I hope this is not a precursor to a volcanic event because if it is it would have major implications for the USA and the rest of the world. No one really seems to know why they are leaving. Personally if I was in the area I might think of following the animals and leaving. Animals do seem to have a knowledge of when earthquakes and tsunamis are occurring

“Whether I believe this, or whether I don’t believe the story or not, I don’t know. I can tell you this story I saw this morning about the buffaloes running the street … whether or not it’s because of any activity in Yellowstone or not, I don’t know,” said blogger Jay Lee, according to the Times.

“But I’ll tell you this, whatever the case may be, that their running away from Yellowstone is an alert of some sort.”

rt.com...

purp.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well, animals can sense these types of things much more accurately than humans. Yellowstone could blow tomorrow or a thousand years from now, nobody really knows but then again, not a whole lot we can do about it anyway except vacate the immediate area, which if the buffalo are doing, I would most likely follow lol.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Already a thread

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Please use the "search" feature. Already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And a similar one in the HOAX bin:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics