It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this???... 7 Second Vine Footage!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Antipathy17

CharlieSpeirs
Ptera-Bird???

I'm stumped!!!

Good CGI???
Robotic???
Or a Ptera-Bird???

Sadly I can't add much more, accept there is much better quality of footage on the original Vine!!!
If anybody has it or can find it feel free to share, this footage doesn't do too much justice to the quality!!!

I'm hesitant to speculate until it's confirmed as real or a hoax!!!

Mods: do away with this Thread please, SirKonstantin has explained this!!!
Record time as well... Or I'm just not very good at this

Peace Mods!!!

Peace everybody!!!
edit on 3-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Added Direct Video to the URL!!!

edit on 3-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

Please use your head. My niece was watching this with me at the age of six and she noticed it was a puppet. Not extrodinary by any means as anyone can see this is a puppet. You wasted your time and a little of ours because, why?

What a lovely chap. Posts like this make me wish there was some kind of 'anti star' option, it could be called a deathstar or something

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

Thanks again!!!
& thanks for the info, I will check that out soon!
Time to let my inner child take over

Bet it's a hell of a lot of fun to witness either way!!!

Peace Hollie!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Lol at all the replies basically stating ATS is a waste of time anyway and that I shouldn't be judge mental of someone not properly examining something before posting it. To me it's just as bad as those one sentence posters that show no relevance to the headline in the thread.
edit on 3-4-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Antipathy17

I examined it the best I could... Which is why I asked others if they knew!!!
So you could have just said it's a puppet without the derogatory tone in which you replied!!!

There is more responses telling you to chill out, than there is discussing the topic...
That should be evidence enough that you should have been more courteous!!!

Finally you have now sent two posts passionately explaining why you frown upon other members queries, so now who's wasting who's time???
Do yourself & others a favour, stay out of the cryptozoology because sometimes we will get it wrong, or not know what the facts are until others kindly let us know, as this thread has done...
This will save you a hell of a lot of time in future!!!

A pleasant thread, except you in your ivory tower!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
reply to post by Antipathy17

I examined it the best I could... Which is why I asked others if they knew!!!
So you could have just said it's a puppet without the derogatory tone in which you replied!!!

There is more responses telling you to chill out, than there is discussing the topic...
That should be evidence enough that you should have been more courteous!!!

i think by reacting back to him the way you are continually doing, is kind of amplifying the situation...
i also think he had a point.
this isn't Facebook .. i could see something like this being posted in the manner you posted it on Facebook. and id be entertained.
i am entertained the way it was posted by you on here as well... BUT i definitely got a naive dimwitted-sh impression of you on your first post.
nothing personal, no insult intended.. it's just what i thought.. because you seemed to have saw it on YouTube .. then knee-jerkedly post it immediately on ATS, thinking possibly there would be others that would join you in the illusion you were entertaining.

i think there's sadly a lot of this on ats, and while some of the naively-posted hoax material that's posted by people that seem to be like you.. may be entertaining for a quick read.
in my opinion it detracts from the overall feel of the people that use ats.

however, if you're an adult in the information age, know how to operate a computer, a vehicle, have the wherewithall to be employed and feed yourself.. and absorb information daily about your world and surroundings...

then i'd take another approach here and say that .. you actually did NOT think it was real.. and you just wanted to post it to see hew many people would believe it.

because if that's not the case.. and you really WERE stumped..
then you'd have to have gone through the following thought processes... and ignored them all...

you were "stumped".. because of the following:??

A) You considered that this was found somewhere, bred in captivity, or genetically engineered..
B) this discovery previously hadn't been announced to the world.. no mainstream coverage...
C) it would have to have had passed safety/behavioral tests in interactions with humans before being allowed to be near childrens faces
D) an animal like that would actually be THAT tame and not freaked by a crowd of kids surrounding it and grabbing it.

so all of those were considered.. and NOT the puppet idea...
orrr you didn't consider any of those...
in which case... you considered nothing...
considered no research.

i would have googled "kids petting dinosaur" before telling ATS that this video stumped you for however long you looked at it before posting it to ATS.

either way... i had fun watching it and learned about this petting zoo.. which i think is a pretty cool idea.

check this review out tho... dang...

One was left with the impression that what was in fact occurring was that a woman was calling children to the stage one by one and then men holding fake dinosaurs were chasing them around without any remorse.

and...

At times, the host's amplified voice was almost drowned out by the sounds of bored children talking for the most part about anything but dinosaurs, breaking occasionally to proclaim things like, "that dinosaur isn't real!"

when the kiiiiids aren't fooled....

shouuuuld ATS adults be??... hmmm....

think it would be a good idea to research a bit before you post.
then you can post informatively.,

i think that ATS is going down the tubes credibility-wise ....

deny ignorance?
deny stumped by puppets.

peace!

edit on 4/3/2014 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Is this a promotion for a show/movie?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Pajamathief
Is this a promotion for a show/movie?

you should read the thread to find out

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I saw it on a Vine... Not YouTube... I shared the YouTube version because I don't know how to share Vine clips!!!

I also never thought for a second it was a Dinosaur, nobody is that naive...
I thought Robotic, or maybe a creature that hasn't been widely publisiced!!! Some type of Bird!!!

I didn't post it to see who would believe it...
You seem to be painting me as somebody who gets a thrill from deceiving others...
That is not the case at all!!!

I posted it for exactly the reason I asked, it was not a knee jerk reaction either...
I saw it months ago on Vine, wanted to know from that moment what it was, took a while to find the YouTube to share an ask...
& I wouldn't trust Facebook to give a genuine answer like ATS!!!

I apologise that I didn't see the hand stuffed into the Puppets back, it's not that clear, especially when more enthralled with the puppet itself, considering it's probably the most lifelike puppet I've ever come across!!!
Plus it was, as I said, a Vine clip... 7 seconds worth... Not exactly a documentary full of information!!!

I wasn't fooled... I had no firm belief of what this was!!! I never gave that impression either!!!
I didn't come here telling people this was at all genuine, & edited my OP within about 10 minutes to apologise to ATS & the Mods...

i think that ATS is going down the tubes credibility-wise ....

You're entitled to believe that...
I'm also entitled to tell you that has nothing to do with me, & you can look at other threads of mine to see if I'm a deceiver or playing credibility games here...
Although you must be referring to me because you said it here!!!
If it's that bad, start a brand new thread, & tell us why!!!

I asked a question... This is a wide ranged forum...

Didn't even go in the Hoax bin

I believe that's thanks to Hollie, for sharing the Zoo with us!!!

Peace everybody!!!
edit on 6-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

edit on 6-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: !!!tcerroC-otuA

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join