It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Space Station Commander Opens Up About His UFO Sighting In Space

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

buzzEmiller
I respect the FACT that only you have the guts to just duke it out on ATS, .. All the celebrity UFO types
have never come on & joined the discussion under their real names. ATS members have more "guts" than the so called UFO celebrities who cheat ATS members by not participating...unless they get money. ..just sayin'

Hi Martin, I'm happy that Jim posts here too. I think he's a great source of genuine NASA data and experience that would otherwise be missing. I think he's a huge asset to the entirety of this thing we call "Ufology", lots of "researchers" I know would argue against that but their reasons are, well, let's just say their own.

I'm curious about the last part of your statement though, has someone told you they "got money" for posting on ATS? I'd like to know who it was if so because they didn't get any money from us.

That aside, I agree with you about most of the "UFO celebs", I've met most of them but only stay in contact with a handful of them. It's a pretty sad state of affairs but it appears as though the honest researchers are gaining ground as the charlatans fade into oblivion where they belong. After years of predictions that never come true, the same stories being told over and over but always growing to keep selling those lecture tickets, books, and DVDs, even the most ardent supporters and believers begin to question the veracity of these snake oil salespeople.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
as time goes on more and more things I have researched as "Fringe" idea's are coming to fruition. bob lazar talked about element 115 and gravitons in full detail. even mentioning the two parts of a graviton. and that was in the 90's. its a decade later and the discovery of the two were mere months apart. anyone else have a newfound interest in the lazar story? the disclosure project witnesses technological projections that are coming true, like symbiotic machinery. and things david adair said about living materials being used to make the living-metal engine he was invited to inspect as a kid. now scientists have made a chair out of ecoli. is that the start to this new tech? what about mr adairs vision of a foundry in space, using sound to move molten metals in a zero G environment to make greaseless ball bearings and the like. im sure that the news will announce that that's the plan after all sometime soon. I feel like the news is a story that's already written, and is being told to us in a very formulatic way. for example, this may be nothing. but why all the hype about the missing airplane from Malaysian airlines? the news is covering it non stop like they have something to say, or they know where they are going with the story and why they need to stay on top of it. maybe they know something, or maybe its a distraction from some legislation being passed, either way. This may make me sound like a fool, but if anyone intelligent enough and driven enough to become an astronaut or president, or servicemen and women. definitely deserves my full attention without calling them a liar based off of a few things. they are obviously a heck of a lot smarter and more credible (probably sober as well) than the rest of us. what could there motives even be? why would they want to sound like a nut and perpetuate an idea that is commonly known as a career killer due to the ridicule surrounding it. this is something I think the skeptics should take a serious look at. why would they bluff? why would dr Leir pay tens of thousands of dollars to test materials he extracted from "abductee's". its the Doctors, and the astronauts. the soldiers, and the presidents, whose very careers are at stake by making them seem "unstable" to the skeptic. and a crazy! why do we shun our heroes? im sorry this was a bit off topic but the naysayers get to me sometimes. ill try to be more direct in my future posts. first time posting

edit on 7-4-2014 by J1G5AVV because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join