Has anyone heard or seen a Whirl?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I have just read both of the links the ATS one and this one v7/5

If that is the pic then it is definitely not what I saw however...it was an overcast day. So it might be some sort of energy ball related to the electrical energy around at that time.

incredible to see though... and hear; the humming was dull but loud and that is what got my attention. I hope others get to see/hear what I did because it really is exceptional.

edit on CDT04uFri, 04 Apr 2014 04:35:23 -05003523am93 by Thurisaz because: fix link

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Thurisaz
If that is the pic then it is definitely not what I saw however...it was an overcast day. So it might be some sort of energy ball related to the electrical energy around at that time.
If you're referring to the rainbow looking thingy, that's the scientific analysis of how they figured out what it was made of.

It's easier to see what it looked like in the video, on the left, and since you didn't mention the video I suppose you didn't see what it looks like yet. You still need to ignore the rainbow thing on the right in the video, that's the science part. The ball lightning is on the left.
edit on 5-4-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I believe you are attempting to describe a rare event that few people see.

It doesn't sound like a dust devil. I had one form around me one time and I felt no wind at the eye until we stopped at my dorm and I decided to walk through the wall of it.

I have occassionally seen distortions in the air but that caused no noise and I saw no colors. What you are describing sounds like some kind of rare electromagnetic phenomena.

I did see a video of one crop circle form one time and there was a swirling visible orb or glowing light twirling above the ground as the circle formed. Actually I think I saw two glowing orbs. Maybe it is related to ball lightning but I never saw such a thing before I saw it on tv.

I feel like I went into an alternate reality myself when I see how many stars etc I have on my profile. I just do not remember having such large numbers. Maybe that is an ATS bug. It wouldn't be the first weird thing that happened to me.
edit on 5/4/14 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)
edit on 5/4/14 by orionthehunter because: posting with my iPad creates a lot of missing letters and mispellings.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yeah I seen it...

Around this time I was having visions of a vortex, only I could see. Like superimposed, a faint hologram in the air in front of me and I could look into it as it spun

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a tunnel, a door...

You could be in for a real treat.

edit on 5-4-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

until you mentioned it I had not noticed your stars and karma points.. but yes ... wow lol that is a glitch eh?

as for what I saw... I have only seen it once and I ran... lol -> if I see it again.. I will run into it just to see what happens.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

well I did include that it might be some kind of portal so if it ever happens again and I go into it and vanish.. then... ? how will I be able to share it with everyone?

it would be nice to think it is something good... I have had more than my fair share of bad so it is a nice thought.
your the 2nd poster to reply that it was a good omen.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

You might like this....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

well I just read the thread you started about your Daughter's dream...

incredible isn't it..that children can come up with that kind of information at such a young age!

it is mind blowing!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Yes, it sure is.

Sure us adults could still do it too... if we un-grow up.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ChefSlug

I found the video if you are interested:

Keybiotics

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
reply to post by ChefSlug

I found the video if you are interested:

Keybiotics

Thanks for looking for the vid and posting it up. I am sorry for the late reply but did not see you had replied.

watching it now.

thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I was encircled in a vortex or whirl (remaining in the eye at all times), as you call it, as a young child. It was a brief experience and I just put it down to wind movement and then went about my merry way.

However, a few years back I took a nitghttime college course in E.S.P. and we had a visiting Shaman (with over 30 years experience in both Scotland and with aboriginals) for a few classes. He told us the story of when a 'whirl' or vortex encircled him (he remained also in the eye) and how for him it was a very spiritual and earthly experience in unison (being and feeling a part of the whole), and that we are given such gifts/opportunities to reinforce and assist us through this journey, but most of us are, or choose to remain, oblivious.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yes have seen what you are speaking of.

Seen very small ones and larger ones. Didn't hear anything though.
Both indoors and outdoors. Colors aren't shimmering but can clearly see vortex like movement contained within the energy.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm reading an old book called Saved by the Light someone gave me about a guy who got struck by lightning and died. Then he woke up in the morgue. He described seeing a tunnel vortex and a light at the end and a crystal city. Supposedly he was still seeing things in his dreams after he was back in the land of the living. I was surprised to read it all happened just down the road from where I live in South Carolina.

I still haven't seen any vortexes though.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The other day a vortex almost formed and if it had, I would have jumped right in the middle of it.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

I may be wrong but high energy levels (water, Earth, Electricity) can be found with dowsing rods and there is a method in casting and opening up these portals.

read it a few years back.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I've only heard the sound from a pop machine. But once vortexes formed near me in bed and pulled my body into them they disapated.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join