It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone heard or seen a Whirl?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I don't really know what it is called but it makes a dull humming noise and twirls around. There are colours within the whirl. Sort of looks like molecules spinning around but they have colours.

I have only experienced it once.

I must admit as soon as I saw it, I went inside the house and shut up all the windows. Next time I see/hear one, I will walk straight into it just to see what happens. Maybe it is some form of travel? I am not sure, but just interested if anyone else has experienced anything like it.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Do you see these in the sky? If so, how high do you reckon they are above the ground?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Yeah! Whirl is a utter substitute. If you go to Red Lobster and get the drawn butter, it's a butter substitute. It's a conspiracy barely ever talked about. The Margarine conspiracy. Conclusions have been drawn that the Artificial Sweetener conspiracy stems from the same man. Many officials believe the Margarine and the Artificial Sweetener conspiracies are closely related and a few have drawn conclusions that store brand items are manufactured in the same factories and chem labs. We need to bring America back to basics. Fresh Churned Butter and Cane Sugar.
edit on 342014 by ChefSlug because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Wait, wha....?

How big is this whirl?
Where can one see it?
What is this in relation to?
How does butter factor in?

I do not understand the words coming out of this thread...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChefSlug

I watched a video on something to do with that, omg what a crazy situation!
Let me try to find it, probiotics maybe???

I looked everywhere can't find it. In a nutshell it was about how sugar has been added to everything to increase sales of products. The FDA passed laws and the chemists find substitutes for what they ban that are even more dangerous then what they replaced. This has gone on for a long time, people in the government in the FDA's pocket. And an entire society with a multitude of problems because sugar is not good in the quantities we ingest. And the debate goes on today, back and forth as officials in the FDA are replaced with ones that have monetary ties to the food industry. I really wish I could find it.

Anyway eat yogurt and things like sauerkraut that counter the negative effects of sugar and sugar substitutes.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

I'm sorry OP, I guess that was a different whirl you were talking about. I have never seen one like that but would love to experience it. Maybe in the Limelight years ago I saw one, but I think someone just rufee'd my drink.
edit on 4/3/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

It was about a metre off the ground but in the 'nothing' we call air. (It isn't the sky, because that is the atmosphere) and I don't know what to call the space in between me and the desk so to speak. Oh gee, I hope that makes sense.

it is nominal matter. The properties of air that we cannot see. Most People refer to it as air or space. I would refer to that as nominal matter.
edit on CDT09000000Thu, 03 Apr 2014 09:04:07 -05000407am92 by Thurisaz because: clarify

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ChefSlug

yeah funny...

It has nothing to do with churning of butter. But kudos to you for your sense of humor.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
oh and I just wanted to mention that when I saw and heard it.. I heard the humming noise first...it was a very overcast day.

also, I did consider that it might have something to do with HAARP... ? I don't know much about HAARP, only that People have claimed they see colors in the sky and sound.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Are you talking about those baby tornadoes that I try to get to clean the leaves out of the yard? They pick up the leaves but they never bring them where I want them to. If they pick up sand they get sort of sparkly. They form a lot where the electromagnetics of the earth are strong. I think they are related to those balls of light.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I used to see these a lot, so did my Mum.
Like small vortices in the air, not high but usually low down just above floor / ground level. They only lasted for a moment and were gone again.

Does that sound similar?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Frankly I can't believe it's not butter

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

it would make sense that it could be a mini whirl like a small dust whirl...but I have seen many of those especially when I was a kid (grew up in a dry dusty town) -> anyway... those mini dust whirls make a different sound... a whoosh noise but this one was very different. No dust and no wind present that day. Overcast, could have been a different kind of energy...the quiet before the storm or rain?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Britguy
I used to see these a lot, so did my Mum.
Like small vortices in the air, not high but usually low down just above floor / ground level. They only lasted for a moment and were gone again.

Does that sound similar?

YES! thank you! low to the ground... was perhaps a metre off the ground humming and swirling around and your right.. didn't last long at all. Maybe 10 seconds, if that. I was spooked the moment I heard it. Heard it first and then I looked and there it was.

Maybe there is a scientific explanation and they are common?

reply to post by AnteBellum

thank you for you input. I will look for some info too... sounds interesting.

edit on CDT09000000Thu, 03 Apr 2014 09:15:37 -05001537am92 by Thurisaz because: add reply

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I felt this once in my life and went to the doctor because I thought I had lost my mind.

It took a long time for me to conceive my three children. I went from doctor to doctor for years, and my husband's sperm count was checked. They could not find a medical reason.

One beautiful spring day, I was housecleaning and I remember standing real still and heard and felt a whirlwind (the term I used at the time) swish around me and I heard children laughing. Then it went away as suddenly. I had not opened windows yet and the house was at the end of culdesac. I went to my doctor the next week and told him I wanted get my tubes that I lost my mind over children. He asked me to think about it for a month. I was pregnant with my first child two weeks later.

That was in 1984 and you are the first person I have ever met who talked about a whirlwind experience.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I haven't experienced it myself, but I remember reading somewhere about someone seeing what looked like a "cartoon tornado made of lightning" going down the street at night. I tried looking for it, but I don't remember where I read it.
edit on 3-4-2014 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

wow...incredible! Thank you for sharing that.

I only heard humming,no laughter or anything meaningful... I must admit since reading what you have shared...maybe it could be a good omen?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

There is no wind here sometimes when they form. In the areas they form, a compass will spin around. It has something to do with electromagnetics but the whirling currents do pick up light leaves and sometimes pollens and light dust. I have never actually walked into one of these things to see how much wind they make. The leaves don't seem to be spinning that much in the little tornado either, sort of just sucked up and turned a little. Even the bugs here swirl in little tornado patterns. My daughter also saw birds of different kinds flying in this pattern one day.

I actually do not know what causes these things but they often form here because of the electromagnetics. Another strange thing, the leaves of a quaking aspen here will be making all sorts of fluttering noises on a perfectly calm day. Almost like a tomato plant I gave coffee to one day. It's leaves were bouncing all over the place while there was no wind and the other plants weren't moving at all. I showed this to the wife and she said, the wind is doing that...I said do you feel any wind and how come the other tomato plants aren't moving at all. She decided to believe me that the shaking plant was from the cold coffee since nothing else was moving. Now this shows me that people will discount others interpretations of something happening without actually observing what is happening. I don't try to do that, I try to give an open minded possibility most times that may fit the evidence. Next time you see this, walk into it and see if you feel wind moving. Make sure it is not one of the real baby tornadoes though, I almost had one of those flip my work van one day.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Im not sure what a whirl is but what interested me is that the symbol for this subforum is a spiral shape and it seems like what I imagine a 'whirl' to look like.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Thurisaz
Maybe there is a scientific explanation and they are common?
The dust devils are certainly common.

The closest thing I know of which could possibly fit the description that's not a dust devil is ball lightning, which has only recently been scientifically confirmed, but still very little is known about it. Here's a thread on it:

Ball lightning made of dirt?!?! First spectra of rare phenomena in nature...

The recorded glow was about 5 meters across—the actual size of the ball was much smaller—and it changed from white to reddish during the second or so that it lasted. Although the darkness prevented the researchers from estimating the ball’s altitude, they saw it drift horizontally for about 10 meters and ascend about 3 meters.
Like the dust devil, it too is made of dirt, except the dirt glows with ball lightning.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The only whirl I have ever seen is this one.

Though it did involve a twist and twirl as well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join