posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:15 AM
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
8. What do you do with the cup?
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?
10. How will you cross the water?
1. My children
2. My dog
3. It wants to play
4. A medium to large. Very attractive looking but not imposing or obnoxious.
6. Mess meaning children's drawings, toys and a strong coffee for me.
7. Plastic cup,
8. pick it up to place it on outdoor table.
9. Stream or small river.
10. I don't want to, I just want to watch it flow by.
Very interested awaiting your reply if you have the time