It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychoanalyze yourself.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
1the girl I love

2 a wolf
3 lets me pet him

4 its a two story with marble floors with a spiral staircase brick walls with large Windows
5 no fence
6 candles and flowers everywhere
7 the cup is a coffee cup ceramic
8 I look at it and drink from it
9it is a lake
10. There's a canno with an ore

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha
Interesting concept. I'm not sure how you can psychoanalyze anyone in any depth from this but I'll give it a try.

1: My wife.
2: A squirrel.
3: We see each other but the squirrel's not worried by me. I just watch and I see no reason to disturb it.
4: It's relatively large, an older cottage that's been built onto several times.
5: There's a fence but it's old and falling to bits and wouldn't keep anything out. I don't mind.

6: Wooden table, oval. Polished but old. Six chairs round it. Vase in the middle with fresh wildflowers in it. Some freshly-baked small cakes on a plate. And a round loaf of bread.
7: The cup is metal, possibly silver or pewter.
8: I pick it up and turn it carefully so I can study it. It looks old but it's really quite beautiful.
9: It's a large pond.
10: I don't really understand the need to cross the water. I imagine going for a swim if the weather is right, but cross it? Why bother? I'd rather enjoy its beauty.

Btw, if you want your thread's title corrected so it says "Psychoanalyze" I can arrange it. Just let me know.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I would like to be Psychoanalyzed too please

1. My Dog
2. Squirrel
3. look at each other and it jumps on a tree and winds its way up it.
4. medium size house, looks pretty, and welcoming.
5. it has no fence
6. about 6 chairs around the table and on the table a white table cover smaller than the table, in the middle of the table a large bowl of fruit.
7.The cup is made of bone china,
8.I don't know what might have been in the cup so I place it on the windowsill of the house
9. a large pond
10. I have no means to cross the water, but I can walk around it.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: txgrl72
Well, I'm bummed I cannot reply by PM. Thank you so much for taking the time to PM the answers. Super fun. And what can I say, sometimes you have to row your own boat! Lol!!

I'm glad you had fun with the test!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
www.naute.com...

##Spoiler Alert##[/B]

##The above link from Flice provides the general framework for the answers you are looking for. Click at your peril! Or click to discover yourself##

Really? Why would you spoil it for others? I have taken my time to reply to each person separately so that the they'd be surprised......Cheers flice!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike

Btw, if you want your thread's title corrected so it says "Psychoanalyze" I can arrange it. Just let me know.

Oh please!! Thank you!!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

1. A Dog
2. A Squirrel
3. I feed it
4. Average; 3 bedroom detached - wooden
5. No
6. Table it empty, other than a green cloth. Around the table are drinks cabinets / old cabinets
7. Blue China
8. Hold it by the handle; letting it hang loosely by my side
9. Lake
10. Walk
edit on 21-4-2014 by crzayfool because: I feed the squirrel.. I don't feel the squirrel.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I got my PM thank you. Interesting...

I don't have a Dog. But I would like one.

My desire for the last question must be immense... considering I'm willing to walk across the surface of water for it LOL.

Cheers, I enjoyed your thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crzayfool

I got my PM thank you. Interesting...

I don't have a Dog. But I would like one.

My desire for the last question must be immense... considering I'm willing to walk across the surface of water for it LOL.

Cheers, I enjoyed your thread.

hahaha some people actually chose to swim! lol

Glad you enjoyed it!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Thanks for including the link on your latest post about the entrances. Here are my answers...

1) My Dad
2) A squirrel
3) I look at it, it looks at me, and then it goes on about its business.
4) Small and incorporating all kinds of natural materials.
5) No
6) The table top is made of a large cross section of a tree. On it is nothing but sunlight. On the floor is a rag rug. A light colored wooden ladder style bookshelf is next to the table, holding books, plants, pottery, and candles. A yoga mat leans against the bookshelf. On the other side of the table is a window, through which the light is filling the room.
7) Pewter
8) Take it inside and clean and polish it.
9) The body of water is a stream, and as I follow it, I reach the edge of a meadow which ends in a lip that it pours over, becoming a waterfall that flows into a pool down below.
10) No problem, I am at the top on the flat land, so I can just step across the stream on stepping stones.

Curious to see what this is all about, thanks!

edit on 11-0620156-1515 by gwynnhwyfar because: Strange, it changed the word "window" to an underscore. Hopefully my edit fixed it, but if not, the underscore should read "window". Thx!

edit on 11-0620156-1515 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

1. My friend.
2. A dog
3. It runs over wagging it’s tail
4. A 2 story modern wood cabin
5. No
6. Candlesticks in the centre, a white lace patterned sheet underneath. 8 chairs each with individual cutlery, 3 down each side and 1 at each end.
7. Plastic
8. Pick it up.
9. A lake
10. Boat

This sounds like fun, let's see what results you come up with.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?

My cat

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?

An ant

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?

I squash it between my fingers.

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?

There is only a door visible, it leads to a vast underground complex, with enough supplies to fight a small war.

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?

No.

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.

The room is quite small, there is a rectangular table in the middle, there is nothing on the table except for a small empty bowl at the head of the table.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?

Looks like brass.

8. What do you do with the cup?

I pick it up and throw it.

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?

Looks like a lake.

10. How will you cross the water?

With a small paddle boat.
edit on 16-6-2015 by systemresistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?

I've taken this test before, but I forget all of the meanings for everything except the house size. Regardless my answers have changed in that time.
1. Walking with my dog
2. I see a bear.
3. I look at it for a while and keep a reasonable distance while going past it.
4. Moderately sized house, 1 story.
5. No fence.
6. A table set for 6 people, reminiscent of Christmas and Thanksgiving dinners as a kid. Same table.
7. The cup is metal
8. I set it on a table
9. The body of water is a pool.
10. Why cross? It's there to swim in.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

A man, don't know who it is. I see him often in dreams or meditations. He has darkish skin, dark eyes, brown longish hair.

A Bear.

We recognize each other silently, he urges me to follow him.

It's pretty big. Has a winter garden/green house on one side (my left, as I face it), large porch with stairs leading up to it, at least two levels.

No.

It is in the wintergarden room, there is an elaborate feast on it, with beautiful silver ware and flowers! Chairs with a floral pattern on the cushions, plants all around, and on the ceiling, a stained glass roof, with a colorful image in an art nouveau style.

Glass.

I rinse it with water to clean it.

A lake.

In my small rowboat.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

At times 1 feels like a LIGHT DRACONAZ alone in Existence
But knows 1 alone never was, just feels.

On EA*RTH planet in past forms may have been a Tiger or even a bear...

Thy house is your house so the description of this current region of Existence is free for you to describe.

No fence just a barrier protecting the Unaware from the aware of unpeace who try to hide.

There is FLORA and FAUNA but also even STAR material for you to treat.

Through the Portal or wormhole NU
chapters of Existence shall we complete.

Where the cups of knowledge can be sipped from allowing more consciousness to be given a chance.

At the edge or barrier of each universe is an opening to another spance.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

1. My husband
2. A deer
3. We all freeze and look at each other for a moment and then the deer darts away. Just like real life. LoL!
4. A small modern luxury cottage 
5. A quaint picket fence maybe, but only because you suggested it.

6. A decoration like a vase of flowers or a bowl
7. A red plastic cup
8. Pick it up and throw it away, it's litter.
9. A small pond
10. We don't need to go across, we could simply go around it we choose or we could take a small row boat.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
1. Golden Lab
2. Brown Bear
3. Staring at one another
4. Small log cabin
5. No
6. I see white white place mats and a silver candle holder with 7 white candles, around the table is 4 wooden chairs.
7. Ceramic purple cup
8. Pick it up, examine it.
9. A lake.
10. Swim across.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I've just sent you all the answers.... hope it was fun!!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
LoLz! At my answers/assessment. I need help.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
LoLz! At my answers/assessment. I need help.

Don't we all???
LOL

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join