It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sort of freaked by 3 unusual things between this morning and just now: Wonder if it means anything

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Downstairs at the mail boxes 3 pm, animal owners said their dogs, cats & even birds have been acting up since about a week but worse the last 3 days and night...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

mm hmm. Now you know. You don't know what ... but something's off-kilter. What are you gonna do? (Don't ask me, please!!)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

My reply to you won't be filled with the hocus pocus crap the rest of these contain.

Really don't expect that.

You state that you woke from your usual 3 hours sleep at 8am. So basically you go to bed at 5am sleep three hours and get up at 8am.

A lot of times it is less or one hour more but it does run in the family and I was born this way.

What kind if drugs are you doing that keeps you awake for twenty one out of twenty four hours each day.

Well I had Thyroid cancer when I was 24, so removal & Radiations Treatments then Thyroxine Hormone Replacement.
I had cancer of the womb at 28, resulting in a Hysterectomy, so by age 36, Progesterone Hormone treatment.
I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis at age 38 so receive harsh Interferon Treatments on a Pilot Project for MS.
I died from Pancreatic Cancer in 2008 at age 43 so Chemo, Potassium, Iron & Protein.
Asthma Inhalers since age 38.
An occasional Advil if I get really sick from Migraines.
An occasional Benadryl Allergy Tablet when my allergies get bad.
Whatever is in Cigarettes as I smoke, as I've really nothing to lose at this point at 49.
I drink 1 cup of coffee at breakfast, & one after supper.
I drink 2 to 3 cups of Chamomile Tea a day/night.
I have a glass of Sparkling wine on my Birthday, Christmas & 1 at 1 or 2 annual social functions.
Not sure all what bottled water contains or all that tap water contains.
Oh! And a Strepsil for sore throats if I get one.

How can you even entertain the thought that any of those occurrences are not hallucinations. You desperately need sleep. At least three more hours than you claim you've been getting.

Really? I wonder how I obtained 8 years of med school, top grades, and 31+ years in a successful medical career then? Do you happen too be a Dr. A Neurologist or Psychiatrist?

I just get sad when I read these types of threads so full of mental illness and other members just feeding the delusion.

Why would that make you sad?
Do you suffer from Depression?
Oh, so you ARE a Psychiatrist qualified to diagnose me Mentally Ill?
How long have you had your Psychiatry Licence as I'd like to know which year dictates you professional diagnosis even though it's free?
I'm Delusional well?
Or just plain old Mental Illness?
Can you please give your Psycho-logic parameters as to the difference of the 2 please?
And as a Professional Psychiatrist, why do you think," other members just feeding the delusion."
Can you please give me your Psychological expertise as to what the other members fed to my delusions that you diagnosed so I & the other members may know the difference so I don't have them fed further please?

See a doctor and get the right meds to help you sleep and I just bet these feelings of anxiety will diminish in short order.

You are right, getting a second opinion from another Psychiatrist would be the wise thing to do here.

Ok flame away you guys because again I refuse to buy into the bs.

Now why would anyone want to, " Flame away." At you for refusing to buy into what you believe to be bs when your reply is addressed to me? Do you lack confidence in your own validity?
Everyone is entitled to to their own opinions as we do still have freedom of speech do we not?
I even starred you for your opinion.

This person is calling out for help and

Am I really calling out for help?
Oh dear, I thought I wondered on the opinions and ideas of fellow ATS ers, and with a polite please.
I suppose I should apologize for being this person," Calling out for help."

and all you guys do is pat her hand and say there there now.

I thought your reply was to me and I do not recall seeing a single gal or guy stating this any anywhere on this post," you guys do is pat her hand and say there there now. "
Given that you are a Professional Psychiatrist, I must have missed those gals or, " you guys do is pat her hand and say there there now. "
I guess with the new diagnosis you gave me as a Professional Psychiatrist, that it must mean due to my, " Mental Illness and delusions." I Must have missed that also and have to re read each reply much much more carefully. Thank you for pointing that out in your reply to me.

Pathetic.

Gosh I must be really out of it because it still loos like the reply box shows, " reply to, /forum/thread1006004 post , by AutumnWitch657." Meant your reply was to me, so due to your Psychiatric diagnosis that I am Mentally ill and suffering from delusion, I guess I don't comprehend who or what is," Pathetic?" Or why?

Is it your Licensed Professional opinion as as Psychiatrist that makes you state in your reply to me," Not helping this lady at all?"

As I've felt the replies quite helpful and informative, it must be due yet again to your Licensed Professional opinion as as Psychiatrist that I suffer from Mental Illness and Delusions, is an explanation as to why I found the small amount of replies helpful and informative and gave me some peace of mind and comfort?

And in your opinion as a, Licensed Professional opinion as as Psychiatrist , that those replies were," Pathetic?" Despite how the replies made me feel?"

Is this,

Offer some real helpful advice or don't comment.

is in your reply to me, your granted permission as a Licensed Professional opinion as as Psychiatrist, to order people this? Or me to myself?

Don't feed the delusions. That doesn't help anyone.

Who exactly are you ordering this to in your reply to me," Don't feed the delusions?" In your, Licensed, Professional, Dr. of Psychiatric Permissions ?

So, in your Licensed, Professional Doctorate of Psychiatry, your opinion of all given replies is," That doesn't help anyone.?"

Despite that I am the one going through this, stating that the few people who have replied, have helped my, " Feeling freaked out." Me, who has been helped to relax by at least 60+%, with their show of wisdom, carefully worded, intelligent replies, is......wrong of them and myself in your Licensed Professional opinion as a Psychiatrist means nothing?

Well then AutumnWitch657, I certainly wish you are not also a world leader, or wish that you don't have any say in world events needing shows of understanding and compassion for the world would, without a doubt, become doomed.

That being said,; Blessings. Please try and have a less angry, more peaceful day.

edit on th302014Fri, 04 Apr 2014 08:12:48 -05000414th30amFri, 04 Apr 2014 08:12:48 -0500 by StormyStars because: I erred a line

edit on th302014Fri, 04 Apr 2014 08:16:32 -05000414th30amFri, 04 Apr 2014 08:16:32 -0500 by StormyStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

mm hmm. Now you know. You don't know what ... but something's off-kilter. What are you gonna do? (Don't ask me, please!!)

Yes. Make more calls, read more current events, & listen more carefully in a not quite so freaked out manner.

lol! Don't worry, I won't ask you what I should do, maybe just if I'm pointed in the right direction.......

Thank you Snarf & Blessings

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Hi StormyStars,

Have you heard of Charlotte King? She's known for predicting earthquakes, not as a clairvoyant or anything but by the way it affects her body. She has drawn a relationship between certain ailments to different regions of earthquake activity.

She was on Ground Zero last week and called in just the other day.

Here's the link to the past shows. Her most recent call is the third one from the top. She has some literature she sends people who may be affected in the way that she is.

Ground Zero soundcloud

May be worth looking in to!

Well I hadn't. I read the link you provided and at least that one odd thing that occurs does seem solved. I feel pretty well like her. I may try contacting her.

Thank you very much raedar.
That does really help.

Many blessings, I hope you have a good weekend......

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

ive had glass candle holders crack from just getting to hot when the flame got too low.

Did the outside has a metal wrap though?

everything else could just be psychosomatic. or not whatever you prefer to believe, nothing else left in the matter then choosing a belief.

I'm not the type to choose a belief.
But according to Autumnwytch, your psychosomatic suggestion could be correct. Or not.

Thank you for your, um...contribution lol!

Blessings & have an awesome weekend

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
i laughed my guts out back there
don't mind her, she's just mad because someone dropped a house on her sister
i don't know how 'true' this is, can only imagine you're typing all this for a reason.. you might be a gimp but you can sass well, good enough for me..

if it's ok with the 'thought police', i'll try to pick up a little thread
ZonedOut was doing a bang up job back there of presenting it all back to you,
(ever read any jung, btw?)
you seem to be familiar with a bit of this stuff already.. especially if you can reference the movie context like that
but for the impending doom, try to relax and just be the cool unit you seem to be
..what else can you do in the universe and the cosmic war?
(i'd like to know, if anyone reading this has any suggestions?)
fwiw, it sounds like maybe you could have acted out the desire to follow the angel and done a little sleepwalking
if you're keen on experiencing things like this try to be persistent/insistent with your inquiries
a display of willpower..
i've always found in my *travels* if you make a pest of yourself you'll get their attention, try dropping that empath line

i had an oma too

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

i laughed my guts out back there
don't mind her, she's just mad because someone dropped a house on her sister
i don't know how 'true' this is, can only imagine you're typing all this for a reason.. you might be a gimp but you can sass well, good enough for me..

I actually had been giggling at her reply, so I was kind of grateful to her for that. lol!
You're right, my keyboard is so messed up, I have to use my online keyboard which is akin to typing with one finger, slow & tedious lol! So I wouldn't type that much to tell any tall tales and there were 3 of us here together except for the dream, which I began telling my cousin/flatmate upon waking , then promptly wrote it down, it was that unsettling.
And realistic feeling in a way that I have experienced only during OBO's.
My late Dad used to say," Don't be a gimp." You are the only other person I've ever seen say something like that. So you made me smile too lol!

if it's ok with the 'thought police', i'll try to pick up a little thread
ZonedOut was doing a bang up job back there of presenting it all back to you,
(ever read any jung, btw?)
you seem to be familiar with a bit of this stuff already.. especially if you can reference the movie context like that

I thought Zonedout presented himself very well lol!
Yes, I've read my fair share of Jung lol!! He is a very integral part of reading material in Medical training.
Yes, I am familiar with a fair amount of this stuff but not sequenced together like this ever before, as I stated, " It has been a very long time since anything that even remotely this close to ' freaking ' me out, in a very long time."
I always enjoyed those types of movies, because they are sweet and so removed from reality.

but for the impending doom, try to relax and just be the cool unit you seem to be
..what else can you do in the universe and the cosmic war?

The impending doom feeling, has not yet abated yet, but every reply including that from Autumwytch, has helped me relax considerably to certain degrees.
I'm actually happy I posted this on ATS for that reason and for various replies in hopes of jogging a memory I can't quite grasp even yet.
True, what else can I do in the universal cosmic war lol!?
It is just, the last time, what I think had to be a dream, followed by a few similar events, occurred when I was 22.
That time though, I'd been pregnant for my 2nd daughter.
It had to have been a dream, as it went like this: My 1st daughter, at 8 months old, had been colicy till 6 months old, I awoke to her crying at 6am as if she were experiencing colic again.
I'd just finally weaned her to using a bottle, but her cry was sharper than usual so I immediately went to her room to see what was wrong.
Her door was just across from mine, yet between both doors on my way to her, I saw a blurry image of my cousin/best friend/protector/most favorite person in the world , not like one of my parents, Grandparents or 1st daughter.
She was standing near my wood stove looking transparent.
I took my eldest daughter to my bed, covered our heads till noon, my eldest daughter had calmed soon as I had her in bed with me, dry, drinking a specialized glucose water from her boole, used specifically for difficult weaning as I had been advised to stop breast feeding her when I reached the 6th month of my pregnancy for her sister.
My ex hub was away for 3 weeks, the doors & windows all locked.
It was when my cousin knocked on the door calling my name, that I, with my eldest daughter left my bed to unlock the door to let her in.
I was shocked to see her.
She was with road vehicles the way Richie Valens was with planes.
I never told her what I saw, just asked her to not accept rides from certain people.
3 weeks later, I got a call at 530 am.
As soon as I heard my Aunt's teary voice I just automatically blurted, " ( name ), is dead right?"
My Aunt asked how I knew, but all I said was I knew she wouldn't be calling me at that time, crying like that unless that kind of thing happened. My cousin had been in an MVA & the seat belt of the brand new 4X4 broke, she went through the windshield, instantly brain dead.
Her fear, my warnings, still did not prevent it.

This feels the same but bigger.

(i'd like to know, if anyone reading this has any suggestions?)

Me too lol!

fwiw, it sounds like maybe you could have acted out the desire to follow the angel and done a little sleepwalking

It's worth a lot. You could be right, my desire to follow him was that strong & upon recollection, my one Great Grandpa was Black. On my late Mom's side.

if you're keen on experiencing things like this try to be persistent/insistent with your inquiries
a display of willpower..

I am, & I am trying lol! I've always been passive/assertive though with my late Dad"s wry, dry, dark humor.

i've always found in my *travels* if you make a pest of yourself you'll get their attention, try dropping that empath line

I do. And reluctantly did drop the Empath line but should have in my OP. You're totally correct.

i had an oma too

My late Dad's Grandmother was of Chinese royalty, she was more than an Empath and tried to teach me much but she passed on at 100, when I was 8.
I still think she was the best, and her cooking, remedies, and will, amazing!

Thank you for imparting some of your wisdom, though I feel you know more about this type of thing than you've let on lol!
And thank you for sharing you had an Oma too. It has all been enlightening and stating you also had an Oma give us a bit of common ground for cultural beliefs others may not understand.

Many Blessings Unit76

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

StormyStars
reply to post by raedar

Hi StormyStars,

Have you heard of Charlotte King? She's known for predicting earthquakes, not as a clairvoyant or anything but by the way it affects her body. She has drawn a relationship between certain ailments to different regions of earthquake activity.

She was on Ground Zero last week and called in just the other day.

Here's the link to the past shows. Her most recent call is the third one from the top. She has some literature she sends people who may be affected in the way that she is.

Ground Zero soundcloud

May be worth looking in to!

Well I hadn't. I read the link you provided and at least that one odd thing that occurs does seem solved. I feel pretty well like her. I may try contacting her.

Thank you very much raedar.
That does really help.

Many blessings, I hope you have a good weekend......

You might also think about checking in with us over here at this thread..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There is a regular handful of sensitives to things like this. I've experienced things before quakes and solar events and kept a log and now here.

You aren't alone! Feel free to message me privately if you wish talk about this stuff or anything else. I'm not keen on arguing naysayers, and I have some knowledge and experience with many of the things you are going through to some extent. I'm happy to listen and offer support

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rbkruspe

You might also think about checking in with us over here at this thread..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There is a regular handful of sensitives to things like this. I've experienced things before quakes and solar events and kept a log and now here.

You aren't alone! Feel free to message me privately if you wish talk about this stuff or anything else. I'm not keen on arguing naysayers, and I have some knowledge and experience with many of the things you are going through to some extent. I'm happy to listen and offer support

Living on the edge..the Chesapeake Bay Impact Crater and its effects

Wow! I had no idea I was feeling alone in this as I'm not into arguing naysayers either. I really appreciate the link AND your offer. It is 325 am here atm & though I usually never sleep much or long, I have been fighting a rotten cold/flu so my body is telling me it is time to rest 1st atm though I am still on edge of those 3 things, not so bad at times & quite bad at other times. I do wish to find you when I wake though and will also visit the link. You've made me feel more comfortable with this. Thank you & thank you very kindly for replying AND the offer.....

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

your dream is interesting. posting at 3:33 means you have some spirits in your vicinity. i hear the sound quake trumpets. they started visiting in my dream and playing the trumpets on dec 21 2012. i was surprised this year when i started finding youtube videos of people around the world experiencing the trumpets in my dreams from the sky. i can telepathically ask to hear sky quake trumpets. they get mixed into music i am listening to and do not actually come from the sky. if i herd that noise from the sky i'm going outside and getting in a helicopter and getting out of dodge. the low tone is nice as i got a levitation full body vibration after hearing it.

your actual time stamp says 4:32. thats my number. it sums to nine.

don't listen to people they are stupid you clearly said the angel was blue and not black. last week on the third i don't i was walking on earthquake water vibrations, i went to the market and all three of my receipts summed to nine that day, even my atm transaction had sequence number 9090 with time code 11:11. i don't remember what happened in my dreams that night. i came across this post trying to find someone else experiencing the earth quakes that do not end.

i like how the blue angel told you you would be fine. see i know all about the sky quakes, i have been experiencing that tone for some time. it makes me feel good. if i hear the sky quake trumpet in a dream a wave is followed so that is why i am leaving when i hear the sound from the actual sky. that combined with walking on earth quake waves while my bed idle's like it is ready to take off, makes me wonder if i should head to a place where there is solid land.

the part about seeing the shadow person is probably just from little sleep. waking up with something different on or things appearing or breaking while synchronized with another event is all normal to me. as i am a ascended master and have completed mystery school. so it seems you might be close to completion your self. in all honesty that may have been my angel you experienced. was he really tall ? i am told i look 23 feet tall and blue. my telepathy is first person so i don't see my self. the order of Melchizedek tell me i am blue.

my imaginary friend growing up was a blue giant. i knew my previous life then etc.. its a lot for me to explain what it all means. the blue one is good and feel lucky you have warning now. i tried warning everyone one day but i think people got freaked out when i pop in their head and show them a floods. the high pitched ring in your ears is probably the lyra's trying to contact you but it could be the grey aliens trying to probe you which can be scary.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dustime

Hi. Thank you for replying, it's nice to know.

your dream is interesting. posting at 3:33 means you have some spirits in your vicinity. i hear the sound quake trumpets. they started visiting in my dream and playing the trumpets on dec 21 2012. i was surprised this year when i started finding youtube videos of people around the world experiencing the trumpets in my dreams from the sky. i can telepathically ask to hear sky quake trumpets. they get mixed into music i am listening to and do not actually come from the sky. if i herd that noise from the sky i'm going outside and getting in a helicopter and getting out of dodge. the low tone is nice as i got a levitation full body vibration after hearing it.

Yes. I've always had no less than 3 spirits with me at all times though those ones all feel benevolent.
I start hearing the trumpets, horns & harps in the sky, 3 or 4 years ago. I was a mod on JTV's Room 101, then The Lost Continent & Paranormal Activity. I announce it there the 1st time. Everyone tried helping sending me video upon video of sky noises but none were the same till a year later, I was sent one recorded close to where I live. I was surprised I knew the person who posted it on youtube. At 1st the recording was partially deemed a hoax till so many similar were posted it hit the news stations.
What was & is still strange, is people listening to the videos can hear it through those yet could have been standing next to the person and not hearing it.
It seems most all unusual things occur at 3:33 am for me.
I feel the bed, futon or chair begin to vibrate under me, it seems it doesn't matter where it occurs in the world.
The reply from raedar just above your reply, has a link to a quake thread stated same day as mine but has almost 300 pages already. It is an awesome thread.
My 1st remembered levitation occurred in front of over 100 people & was done to me by Oskar, though most all thought it by the Hypnotist we were all there to see, only I was in the audience not on the stage & I levitated 4 ft above the table in 1994. My ex won't give me the video of it, still using it to try & convince people I'm a Witch. Still, after 21 years.

don't listen to people they are stupid you clearly said the angel was blue and not black.

Actually, I did say he looked black and a lot like Chris Rock until I was close enough to see he was more blue but then lighter blue as dawn arrived and the wings a white blue, he was a lot more buff than Chris Rock & if I had to guess, I'd say around 8 ft tall.

i like how the blue angel told you you would be fine.

Yes, but he still had a worried expression, his reddish fingerprint still shows up and throbs when & wherever trouble is about to arise.

the part about seeing the shadow person is probably just from little sleep. waking up with something different on or things appearing or breaking while synchronized with another event is all normal to me.

Oskar, the Shadow being has been with me since birth and many have witnessed him.
I never did anything in my sleep before, at least not that I can recall.

the order of Melchizedek

I'm not familiar with this order but will look into it, thank you.

the high pitched ring in your ears is probably the lyra's trying to contact you but it could be the grey aliens trying to probe you which can be scary.

I am unfamiliar with Lyra as well but will look into it.

Thank you very much for your reply and the extra information.
Blessings.....

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

it since my parents passed away such a short time ago,

I think this is key. You are dealing still with loss. During time of grief we are weird and we just need to heal. You have had some very religious people in your life the influence brought about the angel vision.

The candle holder was very hot so not weird that it broke.
You seem to be trying to scare yourself and you are getting help doing it.

I would advise stop it, stop looking for the supernatural and worrying over human skin books and get back to nature and real life.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I love replies like this lol! Star.

I think this is key. You are dealing still with loss. During time of grief we are weird and we just need to heal. You have had some very religious people in your life the influence brought about the angel vision.

I would advise stop it, stop looking for the supernatural and worrying over human skin books and get back to nature and real life.

How exactly am I trying to scare myself & who is helping me? Why on Earth would I do that to myself? How very silly.

" I would advise stop it, stop looking for the supernatural and worrying over human skin books and get back to nature and real life. "
Wow! You mean advize? I had no idea there were sooo many Licensed Qualified Psychiatrists on ATS that would try to.....boss? Me around?

Dude! This post has NOTHING to do with looking for the supernatural and worrying over human skin books. At all.
Maybe it would be wise for YOU to follow YOUR OWN advice? " get back to nature and real life. " I for one, DO live in the REAL world and follow nature as much as allowed living in a CITY.

Who said I was SCARED? Read the title again if you must, I said, Sort of freaked out. "

And I still am, despite negativity from people such as yourself, as it is creepy of you to follow me about, try and boss me about, & basically tell me to stop ATS ing. Why? You don't like what I say? Or are you paranoid about something I may reveal? YOU need to refresh your qualifications as a Licensed Psychiatrist or change your profession as a child could see how far off the mark you are in this instance.

You & others of your ilk are the ONLY things I truly find scary as I would bet money you have messed and caused problems in other peoples lives for not holding the same beliefs as yourself, those who are different than yourself, your opinions, & believing you've done the right thing & feeling yourself somehow justified.

Full on your own Biases & opinions, for why else would I see you on EVERY thread I've looked at but may have only read, seeing you put your 5 cents worth numerous times in each?
Yet you tell me to get real and back to nature?

lol! I've read most all your replies and each contradict others as though you are confused as to what you truly think lol!

And yes, I AM still Licenced AND Qualified in Canada AND the USA, to critique but you're just too easy to be cruel to & do that to. & unlike yourself, it is not in MY nature to be purposely cruel.

Thank you for your reply and suggestions, I wish you and yours' blessings and peace......

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

StormyStars

I love replies like this lol! Star.

How exactly am I trying to scare myself & who is helping me? Why on Earth would I do that to myself? How very silly.

" I would advise stop it, stop looking for the supernatural and worrying over human skin books and get back to nature and real life. "
Wow! You mean advize? I had no idea there were sooo many Licensed Qualified Psychiatrists on ATS that would try to.....boss? Me around?

Dude! This post has NOTHING to do with looking for the supernatural and worrying over human skin books. At all.
Maybe it would be wise for YOU to follow YOUR OWN advice? " get back to nature and real life. " I for one, DO live in the REAL world and follow nature as much as allowed living in a CITY.

Who said I was SCARED? Read the title again if you must, I said, Sort of freaked out. "

And I still am, despite negativity from people such as yourself, as it is creepy of you to follow me about, try and boss me about, & basically tell me to stop ATS ing. Why? You don't like what I say? Or are you paranoid about something I may reveal? YOU need to refresh your qualifications as a Licensed Psychiatrist or change your profession as a child could see how far off the mark you are in this instance.

You & others of your ilk are the ONLY things I truly find scary as I would bet money you have messed and caused problems in other peoples lives for not holding the same beliefs as yourself, those who are different than yourself, your opinions, & believing you've done the right thing & feeling yourself somehow justified.

Full on your own Biases & opinions, for why else would I see you on EVERY thread I've looked at but may have only read, seeing you put your 5 cents worth numerous times in each?
Yet you tell me to get real and back to nature?

lol! I've read most all your replies and each contradict others as though you are confused as to what you truly think lol!

And yes, I AM still Licenced AND Qualified in Canada AND the USA, to critique but you're just too easy to be cruel to & do that to. & unlike yourself, it is not in MY nature to be purposely cruel.

Thank you for your reply and suggestions, I wish you and yours' blessings and peace......

blessings and peace? Really? Negativity?

After being totally cussed out for trying to be helpful? I have been where I believed you are...if you don't want the responses given by people from their own experience then why do you ask?

Even my spelling gets a good whack? All I can say is Wow.

No I am not on EVERY thread, I don't respond anymore than anyone on ATS but if I did SO WHAT!
Well I am just SO sorry if I give my honest opinions on threads and it somehow offends you. If you are an adult I am sure you know we all speak from our own Bias. I am a 57 year old woman not a Dude and I try never to be rude especially if I ASK others...perfect strangers for an opinion!

So I am cussed out for saying scared...ok freaked out and

the same time the 3 of us saw the shadow. I barfed.

I guess I misinterpreted that.

Licensed Qualified Psychiatrist

Actually I am have a degree and so am qualified.

Sounds like you have spent some time thinking about me...how odd. Yes all normal people responding and giving opinions and discussing thoughts will sometimes contradict.

If you are not looking for advice than maybe you are the one with the problem, posting and then degrading and abusing those who respond.

You won't care that you have hurt me...even my ex husband says I am "just to kind for this world," I never meant you anything but good.

I think you are in fact cruel as you responded cruely to anyone who did not give whatever it is you wanted!

Oh and I went ahead starred your deriding rant at me simply for responding to me.

edit on 12-4-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

blessings and peace? Really? Negativity?

After being totally cussed out for trying to be helpful? I have been where I believed you are...if you don't want the responses given by people from their own experience then why do you ask?

Even my spelling gets a good whack? All I can say is Wow.

Er...what is wrong with wishing you blessings & peace?
Your form of, 'help ' felt on the negative side.

THIS is what you call helpful? After seeing other replies the same? Seriously?

I did ask if anyone thoughts on whether they felt it meant anything and stated the Angel a dream, not a vision.
The glass candle holder had red tin wrap which also cracked sounding very loud, yet the candle stayed upright.

Your spelling got a good whack?

No I am not on EVERY thread, I don't respond anymore than anyone on ATS but if I did SO WHAT!
Well I am just SO sorry if I give my honest opinions on threads and it somehow offends you. If you are an adult I am sure you know we all speak from our own Bias. I am a 57 year old woman not a Dude and I try never to be rude especially if I ASK others...perfect strangers for an opinion!

So I an cussed out for saying scared...ok freaked out and

The ONLY THING I was saying was " SO WHAT?" You really think to stop reading ATS is the cure all lol!

er what exactly is your degree in? Do you actually Practice said degree?

Please, be my guest & show me where I have cussed you or anyone?

If you think that what I said was cruel, you can't see you got what gave & are being over sensitive.

Real Blessings to you & yours' & peace lol!

<< 1   >>

join