It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nato's Eastern Europe build-up plans alarm Russia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

still didn't provide any meaningful proof of Crimean referendum being anything else than legitimate and still didn't provide any meaningful proof that Crimeans were somehow intimidated by Russia.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

demus

still didn't provide any meaningful proof of Crimean referendum being anything else than legitimate and still didn't provide any meaningful proof that Crimeans were somehow intimidated by Russia.

As soon as Russia / Crimea release the raw data I will be more than happy to supply it. Since they have not it makes one wonder what they are hiding... However since the results are not legally binding and have been rejected by the world.... Like the sham results for an illegal referendum that even the former President does not support.
edit on 5-4-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Xcathdra

demus

As soon as Russia / Crimea release the raw data I will be more than happy to supply it. Since they have not it makes one wonder what they are hiding... However since the results are not legally binding and have been rejected by the world.... Like the sham results for an illegal referendum that even the former President does not support.
edit on 5-4-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

so at this time you don't have any proof whatsoever that would be in favor of your notion about Crimean referendum being rigged?

at least we can agree on something.
when you get some evidence I will be happy to see it.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

However since the results are not legally binding and have been rejected by the world

That's the "world's" problem then isn't it. The results have been accepted by the Crimeans and they're the ones who count. The "world" should mind it's own business.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I'm finding so much with History on this I just wanted to add that here...it's really worth reading more about. I'm getting it in a history course I was in anyway, and which has turned a % of some day into covering the highlights of this situation while the material was headed there anyway. However, to see the connections and direct ties of Crimea back to Russia are fascinating.

It's also remarkable to note the very low state of defensive capability of the Ukraine. I had little sense before this began, how far they'd slipped in the past years, vs. how much Russia had actually picked up in the same time. The Western media has focused in the deserts of the Middle East, not North into Russia for what was waking up.

Oops.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Did you not read the thread right here on ATS? Perhaps you might also consider typing into google the words "NATO military exercises in Ukraine"

Here is a copy of the ATS thread...

Ukraine agrees to host NATO war games

Ukraine's parliament on Tuesday approved a series of joint military exercises with NATO countries that would put US troops in direct proximity to Russian forces in the annexed Crimea peninsula.

"This is a good opportunity to develop our armed forces," acting defense minister Mykhailo Koval told Verkhovna Rada lawmakers ahead of the 235-0 vote.

The decision came as NATO foreign ministers gathered in Brussels for a two-day meeting dominated by concern over the recent buildup of Russian forces near Crimea that US officials estimate had at one point reached about 40,000 troops. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join