It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nato's Eastern Europe build-up plans alarm Russia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

IamTheManWithThePlan
reply to post by Xcathdra

I've been a reader here on ATS for a long, long time.
Back in the day, it was such a great place to get alternative news.
Was only provoked to register awhile ago, in order to reply to some blatant lies.

NOW I don't even bother.
People like you have turned this place into another CNN-like website, pushing US' Government propaganda, and spreading hate-speech towards 'the enemies' of the US (mostly: Russia, China, and Iran)
I don't even visit here that often these days.

But MAYBE THAT WAS THE PLAN ALL ALONG?

I'd say just
, but I know you'll never stop.
So, by all means - carry on. Spread that mainstream media lies here too.
Hey, if people buy it - it's their loss.

I tend to agree with you, its honestly pointless debating with Xcathdra well Xcathdra claims he or she has friends in Kiev yeah yeah i heard that one before elsewhere on the social media.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Even the most pro Russian Ukranian who was run out of office is upset that Russia took Crimea. Not even he supports that idea. If Russia really though they could win that vote they would have allowed debate and the opposition to have its input, they would have had the option to remain as is part of the Ukraine on the ballot. They would have pulled their troops from streets and invited the UN to come monitor and keep the election fair. if they had done all that and won, then they would at least have leg to stand on and places like China could back them. That would put a wrench in any western sanctions etc. If they truly though they had that kind of support they would have run a legit monitored election that nobody could argue with. That they chose no to is telling.

Even the most pro Russian Ukranian who was run out of office is upset that Russia took Crimea.

The majority of Russians would disagree with you on that.

They would have pulled their troops from streets and invited the UN to come monitor and keep the election fair.

I know for a recent the elections in Kiev are going to be rigged and a winner will be already selected before the results would even come into the play.

If Russia really though they could win that vote they would have allowed debate and the opposition to have its input, they would have had the option to remain as is part of the Ukraine on the ballot.

Why couldn't your beloved Ukrainian opposition wait till the elections would start in 2015 did fear they would lose as usual?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
I tend to agree with you, its honestly pointless debating with Xcathdra well Xcathdra claims he or she has friends in Kiev yeah yeah i heard that one before elsewhere on the social media.

I have never claimed I had anyone in Ukraine.

Secondly, again, I see that you are once against attacking the poster while offering nothing to refute the facts posted.

Any chance you can remain on topic without taking the thread off topic?

thanks

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
No two ways that Russia had puppets running the Ukraine but towards the end they were forced to make concessions but those in recipt of money from the west and guns seize power because they didn't want anyone to vote for the left or Russia and that is why they started shooting.

Not only does Europe have puppets running the place but they also have a lot more american military bases over the place and a lot more than Russia ever had in the region of the black sea so yes lets remove all the puppets out of Europe.

Have the gas lines been blown yet ?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

What about Ukrainians? Since they don't recognize duel citizenship how do you rectify that issue? Since we are dealing with Ukraine who cares what Russians think.

Agent_USA_Supporter
I know for a recent the elections in Kiev are going to be rigged and a winner will be already selected before the results would even come into the play.

LOL - this from a person who supported the invasion of Ukraine and then defended the sham election held at gunpoint in Crimea.

Agent_USA_Supporter
Why couldn't your beloved Ukrainian opposition wait till the elections would start in 2015 did fear they would lose as usual?

In order to answer this question you would need a basic understanding of the agreement Yanukovych signed. You would then need to read the Ukrainian Constitution from 2004, which was reinstated immediately per the agreement. You would then need to educate yourself on the streamlined procedure for impeachment, valid under the 2004 Ukrainian constitution, the one in use.

You would then need to read up on the vote in parliament where Yanukovych was lawfully impeached and removed under the 2004 constitution. Once that occurred, Ukrainian law requires elections be held within 90 days.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

VirusGuard
No two ways that Russia had puppets running the Ukraine but towards the end they were forced to make concessions but those in recipt of money from the west and guns seize power because they didn't want anyone to vote for the left or Russia and that is why they started shooting.

Not only does Europe have puppets running the place but they also have a lot more american military bases over the place and a lot more than Russia ever had in the region of the black sea so yes lets remove all the puppets out of Europe.

Have the gas lines been blown yet ?

Care to explain how one seizes power when the Constitution was followed to remove Yanukovych?

As for blown gas lines no, Russian special forces have not gotten to them yet.
edit on 4-4-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Xcathdra

Agent_USA_Supporter

What about Ukrainians? Since they don't recognize duel citizenship how do you rectify that issue? Since we are dealing with Ukraine who cares what Russians think.

Even the majority of Ukrainians that I have talked to in Kiev and Chernigov don´t have a problem with Crimea being Russian again. Their argument is "it somehow was Russian all the time, now it is officially Russian again - who cares". NOT my words! Their words!!

And many of them even say that they would rather be under Russian control than serve for the fascist government in Kiev. And the word "fascist" was mentioned many times. Many Ukrainians have a problem with the big potrait of Stepan Bandera that is displayed at Maidan Nezalezhnosti.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

LOL - this from a person who supported the invasion of Ukraine and then defended the sham election held at gunpoint in Crimea.

LOL what? are you reading CNN again? your basically now claiming that the election in Crimea was a sham election held at gunpoint i am quite sure your going to suggest that the Ukrainian election in May to elect the unelected thugs your going to view them as Democratic. And Free.

Ukrainians are also Russian as they both speak the native tongue of Slavic.

who cares what Russians think.

The typical mind of an NeoCon.
edit on 4-4-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Secondly, again, I see that you are once against attacking the poster while offering nothing to refute the facts posted.

First off i am not the one attacking anyone other then agreeing with another user whom pretty much stated quite the facts, and also i had presented over and over.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Xcathdra
Care to explain how one seizes power when the Constitution was followed to remove Yanukovych?

As for blown gas lines no, Russian special forces have not gotten to them yet.
edit on 4-4-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

The "Constitution" didn't need the nazi's shooting everyone including their own even if i am forced to admit that Yanukovych was a puppet of Russia and I cannot wait for Americans to exercise there own "Constitution" at home to remove the banker puppets from Washington.

"Russian special forces have not gotten to them yet"

Well how would Russia profit since these pipes are used to sell gas to the west ?

The USA has plans to help Europe out after (something) blows the pipes so lets guess if the price will be double the current rate or tripple the current rate for this gas.

Your answer does not compute, mine does but yes I can hear Fox-News saying it now (response already recorded) so I am sure you will have a source to quote when it gets blown up.

Can the USA not send over some of it's own "special forces" (Are here already) to protect these pipe lines because we know that since 9/11 that these "special forces" are so good that they have been able to prevent any building from just falling over in the past 12 years even if three fell over in one single day and the figher jets all took off in the wrong direction.

Hitler did a false flag too and tried to makeout that Poland had invaded, well just one little radio station just inside the german border in order to start WWII so lets both agree that who ever blows the lines are carrying out a false flag attack please

edit on 4-4-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

"Ukrainians are also Russian as they both speak the native tongue of Slavic"

Sorry to correct you but speaking Russian in the Ukraine was banned and if you worked for the millitaty then even as a russian you had to use password like "Kill all Russians" at the military checkpoints.

When the people of the Crimea voted to rejoin Russia the members of the military were asked if they would like to return home or stay and work for the new government, some stayed, some went but the same did not happen in the Ukraine and if you lived in the Crimea then no one will allow you to return home, hostages in effect.

What I like best in the Ukraine is all this talk about Russia is about to attack whilst at the same time they are asking/forceing people to had in guns and that says to me that they are expecting fighting to breakout from within the country

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Xcathdra

demus
not even Western propaganda machinery is trying to claim that Crimea referendum was rigged but some posters here are clearly more radical than the mainstream propaganda outlets.

They don't need to claim the vote was rigged since they have outright stated it was illegal and wont be recognized. If its not recognized, there is no need to argue the "rigged" elections now is there?

Your logic on this topic is faulty.

not recognized is not the same as "rigged".

and you saying: "there is no need to argue the "rigged" elections now is there?" reminds of lot of how the governments work:

they give "the truth" and there is no need to argue or question it.

you, my friend, are either misguided or intentionally spreading ignorance and sheep mentality.
not good for you, trust me.
but very good for the ATS because MANY members recognize what you're trying to do without any success and your actions are only confirming what we all already know.
you are in the wrong place - seeds of dumbnation will not grow here.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

demus
you, my friend, are either misguided or intentionally spreading ignorance and sheep mentality.
but very good for the ATS because MANY members recognize what you're trying to do without any success and your actions are only confirming what we all already know.

Onc4e again you attack the poster because you cant refute the facts.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Xcathdra

demus

I will say again:

not recognized is not the same as rigged.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Russia should be concerned, since they will soon be surrounded with NATO military assets "at the ready". Not a very well thought through plan by Putin to take Crimea.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

rickynews
Russia should be concerned, since they will soon be surrounded with NATO military assets "at the ready". Not a very well thought through plan by Putin to take Crimea.

I said few times and I will say again: like it or not "Crimea" is a historical victory for Putin and Russia.

NATO will do nothing about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

rickynews

Lol where the hell do you guys get your info?

Please explain how Russia is surrounded with NATO military assets.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

demus

Xcathdra

demus

I will say again:

In terms of Crimea they are one in the same.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Xcathdra

demus

Xcathdra

demus

I will say again:

In terms of Crimea they are one in the same.

in your own opinion, but as they say, everyone is entitled to have one.
still doesn't change the fact that not recognized is not the same as rigged no matter how you hard you try to distort the truth.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

demus
in your own opinion, but as they say, everyone is entitled to have one.

Of course...

demus
still doesn't change the fact that not recognized is not the same as rigged no matter how you hard you try to distort the truth.

In this case its one in the same when it comes to Crimea. That wont change no matter how you try to justify Russia's illegal actions.

Even former President Yanukovych has stated Crimea belongs to Ukraine.

AP Interview: Yanukovych admits mistakes on Crimea

ROSTOV-ON-DON, Russia (AP) — Defensive and at times tearful, Ukraine's ousted president conceded Wednesday that he made a mistake when he invited Russian troops into Crimea and vowed to try to negotiate with Vladimir Putin to get the coveted Black Sea peninsula back.

"Crimea is a tragedy, a major tragedy," Viktor Yanukovych told The Associated Press in his first interview since fleeing to Russia in February, following monthslong protests focused on corruption and his decision to seek closer ties to Russia instead of the European Union.

Putin said last month that Yanukovych had asked Russia to send its troops to Crimea to protect its people — a request seen as treason by many Ukrainians. Russian troops quickly overran Crimea, which has an ethnic Russian majority, taking over government and military facilities on the pretext of protecting Russians.

Asked about the move, Yanukovych said he made a mistake.

"I was wrong," he told the AP and Russia's state NTV television, speaking in Russian. "I acted on my emotions."

Even the former President, whom Russia has used as their justification, is stating Crimea belongs to Ukraine.

Since Russia is violating international law, surrounding nations can choose their relations, up to and including requesting membership in NATO and allowing NATO to station assets in Ukraine to prevent Russia from further aggression.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join