It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you like ARPG's? then i'll like to recomend this one(Alpha build) Grim Dawn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I don't play games much anymore as i have played pretty much anything out there, so i tend to stick to games that are just nice to "play around with".

I love a good ARPG with number crunching and skills in huge amounts, and in my search for a new one to play, i stumpled upon this one.

It's in Alpha and only have two Act's so far, where Act 1 is finished and Act 2 is partially finished but very much playable and a level cap at 35 so far.

The cool thing about this game is that it does everything right for a good ARPG, the setting and story, the sound, the char's(you can combine two out of 5 possible), the skill tree which is a lot like Titan quest but a little better, the graphics(Though not on Diablo level), quest and a lot of other stuff.

Skills are not limited to your skilltree they come with weapons and amour and colecteble fragments that you combine in to complete fragments with awesome stats and skills.

Weapons and amour are awesome in the later game, and you allways feel rewarded after beating a boss being an end or subboss(there are a lot of them).

The map is semi open world, big and a lot of dungeons, secrets are found everywhere(If you can find them
) like hidden rooms and cheast to hidden bosses, dungeons and quest, it just feel exstremly satisfying to find a hidden cheast room or area with some tough mini bosses to fight and a (insert rare name) Cheast with a loot explosion.

I wont spoill to much but it's a great game with a lot of potential, so if you like ARPG this one is for you, keep in mind though it's an Indie game so development is slow and the budget small.

The game can be bought from site link below (with more info about the game) or on Steam.
GRIM DAWN OFFICIAL SITE
Gameplay video to tease, hope you like and injoy if you do.

edit on 3-4-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Can't take a look, would cost precious Diablo-III-gametime...

Seriously, Diablo got better with Loot 2.0. Will take a look at your game as soon as I am bored with mass-frying my opponents..

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Looks like a good game .. do they have an android version ? Dont own a pc or laptop.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Expat888
Looks like a good game .. do they have an android version ? Dont own a pc or laptop.

Maybe in later development but so far no..

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

ManFromEurope
Can't take a look, would cost precious Diablo-III-gametime...

Seriously, Diablo got better with Loot 2.0. Will take a look at your game as soon as I am bored with mass-frying my opponents..

Don't worry, you got plenty of time to finnish Diablo as this game is Alpha

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Sweet, as soon as I can scrape together 30 bucks, im getting this. thanks for the game idea, op

top topics

join