It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question regarding a "glitch" on a page I commented on.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I am on an Android cell phone. While it is far from the best of operations, it is all I have for now.

I am at the end of my monthly "contract" and my data is really slow. As a matter of fact I hope this post goes through and I am not wasting my time.

I commented on a Nasa cutting ties with the Russians thread. On the second page to be exact. I hit the edit button because my fat finger syndrome I am constantly misspelling words and typos. In the middle of the edit "approval" page I lost signal and it took a while to get back to the page. When it finally came back to page two all of the posts were/are chopped in half vertically and jumbled.

I shut my phone down rebooted the system and went back to the page. It is still messed up. I even made another post with information regarding the topic to see if the problem was fixed. It wasn't. The new post I made is different colors, but I can see the whole post.

I am just curious if anyone has an explanation. It looks like my first post on that page looks like swiss cheese.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Just checked your post ..it's there but like you say it came out strange ...peace

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Nice work, man. It's a Picasso.

The problem is likely all the nested quotes that you and the poster above you made.

join