It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton ‘Wouldn’t be Surprised’ if Aliens Exist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
So Mr Clinton was on Jimmy Kimmell last night and the discussion drifted to UFO talk. Bill talked about how shortly after taking office he had ordered the Area 51 files to be looked over, and said "If we were visited someday I wouldn’t be surprised, I just hope it’s not like ‘Independence Day'.".

Clinton admitted that soon after becoming president, he had his aides research Area 51, the Nevada military facility, “to make sure there was no alien down there.” He was also interested in Roswell, N.M., the site of a reputed UFO sighting in 1947, which was celebrating its 50th anniversary during Clinton’s presidency.

Clinton went on to discuss some of the potential benefits to an alien invasion, framing his argument around the 1996 sci-fi disaster movie.

“It may be the only way to unite this increasingly divided world of ours … think about all the differences among people of Earth would seem small if we feel threatened by a space invader,” Clinton said. “That’s the whole theory of ‘Independence Day. Everybody gets together and makes nice.”

Source - ABC News

Am I the only one noticing that aliens are almost becoming the new zombie? With Prometheus, District 9, and now Alien Abduction, there are several new theatrical releases. The Vatican is trying to show support for UFO's and alien life more and more, by pronouncing that the existence of aliens would not interfere with the religion, and holding a conference earlier this year to explore the search for ET life.

So, do you see the trends too, or am I just a little nutty? Do you think there is a reason aliens are becoming a "thing"? Maybe disclosure is soon?

Anyways, just thought I would share that even presidents can believe.
edit on 3-4-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
He was interested in Roswell, Area 51 and big breasted interns. It seems me and Billy have a lot in common.

Its nice to see how Presidents are asking these questions too (of course some will probably say he is only faking it and is actually privy to much more knowledge).
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

What makes you think that he isn't just letting on?

It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for him to have been sworn in to secrecy after having been shown. Maybe I'm going out on a limb, but I've heard bigger lies come out of his mouth.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
No, not just you. I agree 100%
It's such an interesting topic to me- so many different people have witnessed events yet it's taken as something terrestrial. It might be, it might be not. But I'm a firm believer of ET life as I have seen it personally for myself. One evening I saw a red star that I've never seen before. It split into three and created a triangle then they all sped off. I have no explanation for it other than ET.
It was intelligently controlled and I'll be damned if someone tells me otherwise- I know exactly what I saw.

link   

andr3w68
What makes you think that he isn't just letting on?

Whether he is a genuine seeker or just letting on, which are both possible, makes a huge difference. The second scenario would have to involve the greatest conspiracy in the History of mankind, the first scenario just says that "Government doesn't know much more than we do".

link   
haha, i loved Bill's comment re independance day...
to me
thats a good reason to elect Hillary

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It does seem kinda strange he would say these things now. I agree with you that it seems a lot of things point towards disclosure soon.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Anyone with cable tv these days can not have noticed so many channels now showing some type of UFO show. Lots of new ones just in the last two seasons.

Granted they do rehash things we have known around here for quite awhile, but that doesn't mean the everyday Johnny on the street knows of these things. In fact, there have been a couple cases I wasn't aware of myself, so they are slipping some new things in.

The fact that it isn't just one channel but multiple channels, and in many cases one show after another, at all hours of the day, rinse and repeat, makes me think it is almost a bit of overkill and not just for ratings.

As far as CLinton, he can be a cagey one. If I were to guess, that is his way of saying you know I lie so run with it and take it for what it's worth. That's just HMO though.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I certainly hope so! Its time the truth comes out, whatever that may be!

I tend to lean towards aliens having been making contact with us for a while now, but hey, it's just a personal opinion.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hmmm. Fake invasion and new world order push..

Simon Parkes says the illuminati have until 2015 to push this agenda. 2016 is too late as earth will have shifted too far!

Watch this space..cause its gonna get crazy!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
He is not the first ex president of the US to admit he believed in aliens, I remember Ronald Reagan did too and he said it in a summit before the United Nations back in the 80s. He said:

"In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside of this world. And yet I ask - is not an alien force already among us? "
www.examiner.com...

I wonder if other presidents or prime ministers around the world also believe in aliens and have said so to the public?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by andr3w68

According to the Majic-12 files only Vice-Presidents were read-in on alien-earth interaction, Dubya being the exception since he was already in the know.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Anyone who doubts that alien-human interaction has/is taking place just has to study the Roswell case - the conclusion is obvious if you can think independently. We have had at least three esteemed "Ask Me Anything" guests on here give their opinion that Roswell was true alien contact. The question is not "is/has alien contact happening/happened", the question should be "why has it been kept secret from the masses".

As I've pointed out before the public lived with the FACT of nuclear annihilation for 50 years or so, if they could accept this truth, what could be worse than that?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

We have had at least three esteemed "Ask Me Anything" guests on here give their opinion that Roswell was true alien contact. The question is not "is/has alien contact happening/happened", the question should be "why has it been kept secret from the masses".

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Right?
edit on 4/3/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The "alien" topic is being used more and more because... it sells!

It makes money, hence the interest.

Full disclosure soon? I doubt it, too many people would lose money.

Money money money, makes their world go round.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Found the video

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Sounds exactly like what Regan said all those years ago!!!

I doubt disclosure is coming though!

In a sense we've had disclosure... When Presidents & well respected Scientists or Military come out in support...
It's almost like a "keep in mind in recent times, you need to read between the lines & see the signs that we've designed"!!!

Those who know are the ones they want to know, those who work out the esoteric, or cryptic statements being made!!!

& if others don't want to believe, it makes no difference, interaction won't be happening anyways!!!
So those who know will not need to wonder, those who don't do not wonder... & both will not be affected by this!!!

Peace everybody!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

lol :p

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I've always thought the world leaders know something about the existence of aliens. They know a lot of things we don't yet.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by andr3w68

I seem to recall in a Vanity Fair article several years ago that Clinton got his Arkansas lawyer Webster Hubble(I could be mistaken about the name) to investigate 3 things once BC got into office. They were Area 51, the Roswell UFO crash and who killed John F. Kennedy. Hubble claims he was stonewalled by the Military and White House bureaucracy even though he was given full access to sources. Clinton wanted to know about things that interested him. JFK was his idol in his formative years. Of the three things that Hubble investigated, the assassination of JFK is the most intriguing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join