It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Rock art near my home showing Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I don't know if this has ever been posted here before, but it's doubtful. This is from a state park that's probably unknown outside of Washington. I didn't take this picture, but it reminded me I had been to this park as a kid but I don't think I saw this at the time. It seems pretty clear to me that the rays coming from the heads must be either aliens or angels, though I doubt they had heard of them yet.

www.nwhikers.net...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Maybe they're feathers.

How old is it?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
could be a headhunters tally sheet, like notches in a gunfighters gun

Actually that picture is kind of neat, S&F. How old is it supposed to be?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

That's pretty cool. Maybe old tribal headdress representations?? Maybe aliens, IDK.

Where in Washington? Am assuming it's WA state as the site says NW.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

It reminds me more of this than aliens.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
First thought i got was a head dress thing, but its odd its so away from the head & spaced out like that. Cool pic anyway!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Grimpachi
reply to post by CB328

It reminds me more of this than aliens.

........case closed. Move along please.

I don't see anything but native Americans in war bonnets. Many times we make the evidence "fit" our theories.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Although I do agree that the Indian headdress is most likely the correct interpretation. Do you know for a fact that the indians in the Pacific north west area even wore headdresses?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

........case closed. Move along please.

I don't see anything but native Americans in war bonnets. Many times we make the evidence "fit" our theories.

Maybe, maybe not. If we go with assuming it is simply a warbonnet then it could have been copied from something like this:

However in my experience with NW Indian art it is not represented like that. I've lived here over 40 years and most everything I've seen in native artwork here looks more like this:

Either way whoever created that representation, it looks really old to me.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

AprilFooseball

Although I do agree that the Indian headdress is most likely the correct interpretation. Do you know for a fact that the indians in the Pacific north west area even wore headdresses?

Haida people of the Pacific Northwest wore carved wooden headdresses or hats woven out of grasses, spruce tree roots, and cedar bark.

Read more: www.fashionencyclopedia.com...

Northwest coastal chief

edit on 3-4-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Pretty sure that carving, or a similar one is on the intro to Ancient Aliens. Swear I saw something like it on the show

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Maybe it has the same basis as this, or represents something similar?

edit on 3-4-2014 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
It's all open to personal interpretation. It's all things to all men. You can see in it what you want..Indian head dress, a saint, aliens, people with their hair on fire..it's all subjective speculation.

At the end of the day the only people who know the truth are those who took the time to carve them into the rock..

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

i think all the right angle things sticking out of various stylish heads can be traced back to one simple symbolism
www.abovetopsecret.com...

now there is your proto MOHAWK

edit on Thuam4b20144America/Chicago13 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It reminds me of sumerian drawings of the annunaki. In between the 2 prominent aliens are what appear to be children holding their hands.. at least half the size.. those would be us.

The lines above the head may indicate telepathic abilities.

reply to post by CB328

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
..and what about to the right of the picture.. apoears to be another drawing, and at its base is a white circle..or disc? I can't make out clearly what it is.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

AprilFooseball

Not sure, but if not, the picture may have been drawn to show the look of other Indians they had encountered while on a journey, maybe. But, yeah, my first thought was a headdress as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

which state park is this in? I've been to many of them

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Pajamathief

bingo! my friend. I too have seen these pictures on some of the "Ancient Aliens" programs. I find them fascinating myself. It reminds me of what some ancient people think a God of some type my look like, which could have been an et.

top topics

join