It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Findings Connect Puma Punku To Every Known Alien Species

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

KanuTruth

Harte

There has never been any artistic depiction of any of the Anunna (Anunnaki) gods ever found.

Are you suggesting that the Sumerian Cylinder Seals showing the Annunaki have never been found? Help a brother out, Harte. What's with your resistance to Annunaki references? Or, is it that you are part of the disinformation system hell bent on hiding truth! Are you wearing a black suit right now? Ear piece? Little flashy thingy?

I'm not "suggesting" it, I'm telling you a fact.

Harte

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

KanuTruth

The Wall of Humanity - Puma Punku - Tiahuanaco
Connecting the mysterious heads to alien species around the World

The ancient site of Puma Punku at Tiahuanaco, Boliva is well known to ancient alien theorists including the vast majority of truth seekers that frequent this site........
This post attempts to bring new visual connections between the many sculpted heads that adorn the so-called "Wall of Humanity" (more accurate to call it the Wall of Aliens) at Puma Punku and representations of aliens around the World and throughout history.

The graphic below was created by me to illustrate how accurately the various heads on the Wall of Humanity resemble the many depictions of ancient aliens that date back as far as 3000 B.C. (or older).

Each side-by-side example shows a famous artwork or likeness of an alien "god" on the left, and the corresponding sculpted head from Puma Punku's Wall of Humanity on the right. Look at how amazingly similar these comparisons are!

Alien Species: Grays, Olmec, Moai, Annunaki, Indus, Wandjina
All are found represented on this one wall in Puma Punku!

Theory Offered for Discussion:

The site at Puma Punku was a type of United Alien Nations. The various species of aliens that inhabited or visited Earth would gather at Puma Punku for international (or intergalactic) summits to discuss the state of agriculture, human development, trade and territories................
-Kanu

As much as I like to entertain this theory there is no evidence of alien or out of this world visitors in the Americas. The image shows faces yes, but there is only one example of an alien which is referenced from Roswell, the grey alien is a modern invention and any similarities to ancient figurines or crude scribbles are merely coincidental.

I have searched deeply when I was younger for these theories of possible out-world intervention in our ancient past and the evidence shows something I find quite cooler. The ancient tell of far more advanced humans that visited them from far away places over the seas which might as well have been another planet. These advanced man meeting prehistoric man happens today in the jungles of Africa and Brazil, Indonesia.

On the topic of the wall of faces.

People have this misconception that every ancient artefact found was made for some symbolic reason or had importance. or that man had no time for artistic expression, hobbies or even kids.

Think about the hundreds of millions of symbolic images and object being made by millions of kids in schools and in homes across the world per day. The face could just be local contributions from the local community kids or family to adorn the wall with no great significance to anything but a fun thing for the community to do. But I like the theory that man had contact with the other civilizations across the oceans in pre-Columbian times.

edit on 4-4-2014 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So basically Puma Punku was an ancient version of the UN. Some legends say that before humans were created, the Els met to discuss future plans for Earth's inhabitants. This was the place where it happened.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by KanuTruth

I can get behind stone being more durable, but again it still seems odd that a species, if it existed, capable of interstellar travel wouldn't have advanced building options of their own that would be just as resilient or more resilient. Still, a valid point in its longevity.

However, while we can hypothesize that E.T.'s used some kind of advanced system to move and manipulate the stones for them, we have had some pretty clear evidence of manipulation by man. Items and indications of manual shaping and cutting and the like. So why have people construct things so painfully slowly as an advanced species?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Shadow Herder

Think about the hundreds of millions of symbolic images and object being made by millions of kids in schools and in homes across the world per day. The face could just be local contributions from the local community kids or family to adorn the wall with no great significance to anything but a fun thing for the community to do. But I like the theory that man had contact with the other civilizations across the oceans in pre-Columbian times.

For all we know the "stonemasons class" of kids were all invited to chisel a face as part of their learning and everyone gets to put their best one on the latest public building! Hey we do such things so why they hell couldn't they. This would explain the variety of shapes, in fact if you look at the sort of faces kids from 8-16 draw they pretty much cover the ones at Puma Punka.......

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Wolfzen,

A+

Best comment on this thread of anyone so far. Thoughtful. Researched. Photo examples with your own graphic highlights.

A+ extra credit for calling out trolling too.

Nice job.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Harte
The pic in the OP contains a sculpted head purported to be an "Anunnaki figurine."

There has never been any artistic depiction of any of the Anunna (Anunnaki) gods ever found. There also exists no list of names of the Anunnaki.

Along with the "...known alien species..." hooie pointed out in a previous post, this "Anunnaki figurine" is far more than what is necessary to consign this entire thread to the crap file.

Harte

Really Harte? You're STILL playing this game? You really don't like the Anunnaki theories, do you? May I ask, why does it annoy you so much that you can't even be bothered to attempt to debunk your own claims of 'there is no anunnaki artwork!'.

I remember you asked me a while back in another thread to provide you such 'evidence'. I have seen many depictions of the main Sumerian Gods (which is effectively what the modern meaning of the word Anunnaki has become) nunnaki across several different sources.

Here's one for you:

oracc.museum.upenn.edu...

Depictions of Enki (no doubt attributed to being a key part of the 'Anunnaki' stories if you read all of the available material). The photos are copyrighted to the British Museum. I am assuming they are real since I've seen them plenty of time. As you can see - there ARE depictions of the notorious 'Anunnaki' and they DO take a humanoid form.

I don't wish to argue on the topic of ancient aliens and so forth - it never leads anywhere just like an argument between an atheist and a Religous follower. But I feel I had to point this out to you, because you are constantly attempting to debunk the Anunnaki theories based on 'lack of artistic depictions', yet they are all over the place for you to see lol.

Unless the link I've provided is one massive, elaborate and potentially illegal hoax. And please don't suggest Enki doesn't constitute as having anything to do with the Anunnaki.'

EDIT: nfact, I believe a lot of your misinformation comes from the word Anunnaki. It is never truly established if this group represented the ultimate Gods (such as Anu, Enki, Enlil etc) or purely the offspring of the Gods (like the Igigi). Sometimes the word Anunaki represents the Seven Sages (starting with Adapa I believe) - who were by ancient accounts a hybrid creation of man and the divine.

This would make the common translation of Anunnaki actually make sense from an alien POV, ironically. That's because it literally means the offspring of the Sky and the Earth - which I'm sure many can easily extrapolate to another meaning.

Yet, almost consistently Gods like Enki and Enlil are spoken of as being above such entities (Enki created Adapa!) and these same Gods are distinctively named and depicted, throughout ancient history. The original stories of Enki, Enlil and the other Gods is basically the original version of the Bible - except the roles have been reversed and Enki becomes represented as bad/the devil/the serpent. It's very interesting to notice the overlaps.

If we look at the Sumerian Kings List, we can see that apparently over 200,000 years ago Adapa was created and assigned as an advisor to the HUMAN king. Prior to this - stories claim the Anunnaki originally toiled the Earth - then a younger generation of the Anunnaki - the Igigi - rebelled against this (by confronting Enlil) and that caused us to be created (an idea of Enki).

These stories often mix and match but they almost consistently paint Anu, Enki and Enlil as the most important Gods and therefore if you want to find 'evidence' for the Anunnaki theories, you go straight for these names rather than a broad term such as Anunnaki.

But as for the word Anunnaki - it has been heavily bastardised by pop culture and lost its original context. The Anunnaki THEORIES centre around Enki/Enlil and so forth, which is why you have not been able to find any depictions up to now.
edit on 4-4-2014 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is just my ramblings on IF this was a skill brought down from Space. I have no proof of course, just an opinion be it wrong or silly.

To the Folks saying that this could not be "other worldly" interference because there are only stone structures and crude carvings.
Think about "IF" a race came down to earth, do you think they would happen to have a warehouse of useful ALIEN tools at our disposal to just be left behind? Tools are important in any culture, think about the construction worker who goes home only to find he has left behind his most useful tool at the site, he knows he has to rush back and get it because its precious to him and his lively hood. Maybe this is why we do not find any tools left behind to explain how these sites were constructed. Even in Egypt, Machu Pichu, Temples in China Etc. we wonder at its greatness.

So Maybe they helped the natives, with what was native to each region, stone and more stone, and loaned out some help from the spaceship tool shed.

If there were advanced tools involved, possibly they were on loan from the visitors and they helped the locals with building the these structures to help their civilization. So this may be why the crude heads are in the beautiful wall. They were placed after Help left.

It seems to me that the effigies are crudely done where as the structures are much more advanced.

I am sure in this day and age if we were to find a unknown, remote civilization living in say Antartica, there would be enough people in this world to help that civilization out to "help" itself. Maybe we would have used A chainsaw from the trunk of our cargo van to help cut ice blocks faster, and took our tools home when done.

These New home kept the natives in Antartica so nice and warm and toasty they wanted to thank us by building effigies in our honor, by hand. These of course would be cruder than the chainsaw cut blocks.

Maybe the molds in the stones at Puma Puku that look like they held a poured bronze fitting was A small help from an outside source and that technology was not left behind, but used as an aid while helping the culture.

Anyway just my rambling thoughts again.

edit on 4-4-2014 by ToxicJane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

edit on 4-4-2014 by ToxicJane because: double post.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Oannes
So basically Puma Punku was an ancient version of the UN. Some legends say that before humans were created, the Els met to discuss future plans for Earth's inhabitants. This was the place where it happened.

lets put it this way, how about a civilization 3 came here for what ever reason dying planet or sun , reseeding the galaxy , Resources , Station Post , of Course Terraform planets, what have you , The ELohim or Elyon The Most High
Biblical Close Encounters..

if you asking before modern humans existed that would be 250,000 years ago Puma Punku Tiwanaku 17,000 to some and only over 1,000 for others, So nope..

What I think is Ancient Trade Routes either from Us Modern Humans or the Gods

Els met to discuss future plans for Earth's inhabitants.

Well Some what if you look from the point of ENKI & ENLIL Sumerian Tablets

The Ancient War The Battle Between the Brothers for Control Domination of Earth

Like the Holy War of YHWH ( Hebrew /Christian God ) and Lucifer with Their Angels

and Hollywood & TV Stations and their Programs giving out Hints ..
LOL

BattleStar Galactica AKA Adama's Ark, (The Final Ending of the Remake )
( The Creator of the Scifi Show , A Morman Glen Larson Mormon theology )

Starwars ( Biblical undertones ) with familiar biblical names ANAK = Anakin

AND lol Outlander

The Connection with the Sumerian and biblical Hebrew Similarity's

Makes Sense of what Michio Kaku has said .. as there are star systems way older then our own
that may have Advanced sentient beings on them thousands to millions of year ahead of us

Michio Kaku - Alien Life

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

DazDaKing

Harte
The pic in the OP contains a sculpted head purported to be an "Anunnaki figurine."

There has never been any artistic depiction of any of the Anunna (Anunnaki) gods ever found. There also exists no list of names of the Anunnaki.

Along with the "...known alien species..." hooie pointed out in a previous post, this "Anunnaki figurine" is far more than what is necessary to consign this entire thread to the crap file.

Harte

Really Harte? You're STILL playing this game? You really don't like the Anunnaki theories, do you? May I ask, why does it annoy you so much that you can't even be bothered to attempt to debunk your own claims of 'there is no anunnaki artwork!'.

So, you want me to show you the absence of anunnaki-depicting artwork?
Gee, you really don't like being wrong about the anunnaki, do you?

I remember you asked me a while back in another thread to provide you such 'evidence'. I have seen many depictions of the main Sumerian Gods (which is effectively what the modern meaning of the word Anunnaki has become)

The "modern meaning" of a word from a completely dead language?

That's worse than thinking you know what anunnaki means.

nunnaki across several different sources.

Here's one for you:

oracc.museum.upenn.edu...

I'm wondering, will you accept evidence from your own source?

In the Sumerian textual corpus, Anunna (Akkadian: Anunnaki, Anunnaku) describes the highest gods in the Mesopotamian pantheon, but it can also be used to indicate the pantheon of a particular city or city-state, such as the Anunna of Eridu or the Anunna of Lagaš (Falkenstein 1965, see also Katz 2003: 403). It is not clear how many gods and which particular gods this term includes; one text speaks of the 'fifty Anunna of Eridu' (Falkenstein 1965: 130; Edzard 1965: 42).
Source

Depictions of Enki (no doubt attributed to being a key part of the 'Anunnaki' stories if you read all of the available material). The photos are copyrighted to the British Museum. I am assuming they are real since I've seen them plenty of time. As you can see - there ARE depictions of the notorious 'Anunnaki' and they DO take a humanoid form.

As you can see (assuming you look,) Enki is not one of the Anunna gods.

I don't wish to argue on the topic of ancient aliens and so forth - it never leads anywhere just like an argument between an atheist and a Religous follower. But I feel I had to point this out to you, because you are constantly attempting to debunk the Anunnaki theories based on 'lack of artistic depictions', yet they are all over the place for you to see lol.

LOL It's good you don't want to argue AAH, but I have to say that you can't simply make up your own facts and be credible (i.e. Enki as an Anunna god.)

Unless the link I've provided is one massive, elaborate and potentially illegal hoax. And please don't suggest Enki doesn't constitute as having anything to do with the Anunnaki.'

As quoted above, your own link tells us this.

EDIT: nfact, I believe a lot of your misinformation comes from the word Anunnaki. It is never truly established if this group represented the ultimate Gods (such as Anu, Enki, Enlil etc) or purely the offspring of the Gods (like the Igigi). Sometimes the word Anunaki represents the Seven Sages (starting with Adapa I believe) - who were by ancient accounts a hybrid creation of man and the divine.

You've got that one wrong too.

Adapa, in ancient accounts, was a human being. The Abgal are not the Anunna. Please link to any texts that would indicate such a thing.

This would make the common translation of Anunnaki actually make sense from an alien POV, ironically. That's because it literally means the offspring of the Sky and the Earth - which I'm sure many can easily extrapolate to another meaning.

The rterm you are using is Babylonian, not Sumerian proper. Originally, they were the Anunna. Note the absence of the term for what you believe to be "Earth" (actually, Ki meant their homeland, i.e. Mesopotamia itself)

If we look at the Sumerian Kings List, we can see that apparently over 200,000 years ago Adapa was created and assigned as an advisor to the HUMAN king. Prior to this - stories claim the Anunnaki originally toiled the Earth - then a younger generation of the Anunnaki - the Igigi - rebelled against this (by confronting Enlil) and that caused us to be created (an idea of Enki).

The oldest version of this has the Anunna doing the rebelling, not the Igigi.

Neither lists the members of either group. Nor have any depictions of either group been found.

As you state, this is likely because membership in both groups was fluid over time, and the roles of the groups were also all over the place.

There may be a cylinder seal or a piece of relief carving out there that depicts the rebellion of the anunna, but it hasn't been excavated yet.

Harte

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Interesting theory. I believe the various "races of aliens" are in reality demonic beings, who have been here from the beginning, and with their own designs and agenda of being worshiped as "gods"- watching and sharing knowledge and technological advancements with humankind.

When mankind, by his own free will, moves too far away from Almighty God's grace, He "resets" the earth and all its inhabitants and starts over, while we all try and figure out what in the heck happened to all the lost knowledge and advances that prehistoric mankind clearly left behind. Maybe we're not suppose to know...

edit on 4-4-2014 by rickynews because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

To avoid confusion, you are right in the sense that the OP is technically wrong in their application of the word Anunnaki (since like you say there is no depiction of a specific 'Annunu'), but that's because its the word that's often used to introduce these theories by people who haven't fully analysed the text - and hence it stigmatises the whole concept.

However, you've used the same argument/rationale against me in another thread when you knew very well that I was referring to the stories of Enki/Enlil and probably incorrectly applying the word 'Anunnaki' at times.

For crying out loud - I tailored my whole post in a way to make you realise that you are placing this massive importance of evidence of an 'Anunnaki' depiction yet you have depictions of Gods mentioned as ABOVE the Anunnaki - not that Enki is technically an Anunnu in terms of direct reference - and you completely ignore that?

NO, Enki isn't technically described as an Anunnaki in any text - BUT - almost everything that constitutes the modern AA/Anunnaki theories (which is what I mean by modern meaning of the word - not a literal modern translation - dont patronise me) revolves around the core set of stories involving Anu, Enki, Enlil and others.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that right? At least, when I've read into a few of these theories and watched a few videos, it becomes obvious to me that when people are talking about humans being engineering/created and these Anunnaki sending a flood and so forth - they are really basing their theories on the stories of the formerly mentioned 'Gods'.

Do you understand what I'm getting at?

I don't give a crap about defending the theory lol. I'm just questioning your logic. So, when you parade around asking for evidence of these 'Anunnaki' - as in a literal figure/artwork with the word Anunnaki clearly written underneath or something, you won't find it. BUT, if you want depictions of the apparent Gods that played a role in the apparent engineering/interbreeding of man/Demi-God, and the original source of possibly many flood stories, and such - you have plenty (speaking relatively).

Or are you just simply really picky and on a crusade to achieve proper application of the word 'Anunnaki'?!

Think of it like this. Imagine you went up to a Christian, and out of all the rational arguments you could use against his text, you turn around and say 'there's no depiction of the Nephilim, so the whole Bible is bullsh#t'. That's effectively what you're doing, though unfortunately in our case the general theories have fallen under the umbrella word 'Anunnaki', much like if we referred to the collection of Biblical texts as the 'Nephilim' theories - despite God, Adam, Eve and the Drvil/Serpent being much more important and game changing characters.

It's much like the word 'Illuminati'. What it's come to 'modernly' mean is far beyond its original scope of semantics, and encompasses a range of theories from political, economical, spiritual and so forth. The same thing, I believe, has happened with the word Anunnaki.

As for the translation of Anunnaki - I've always heard two different ones: 'princely offspring' or 'offspring of Anu and Ki'. I have never bended that to suit some AA agenda lol. As far as I was aware, Anu was generally translated as Sky/Sky God and Ki I have always seen as the Earth.

In the Epic of Gilgamesh, I believe the Anunnaki is used to refer to '7'Judges' or something along those lines (need a recap!). This coincided with Adapa/the Seven Sages or such. Sorry, there is no actual text link stating in clear writing that 'Adapa is also an Anunnaki', but like I said before the texts are generally mix and match so its about seeing the overlaps.

I am not here to argue for the AA/Anunnaki theories with you Harte - seriously. I think its an interesting theory, because honestly if you extrapolate our future we will probably end up doing something to a primitive race we discover that could sound as stupid and as farfetched in 'primitive' writing as do these stories. It's interesting - that's all. I wouldn't be surprised if the truth swung either way.

But seriously mate, you asked me a while back for a humanoid depiction of these 'Gods' and you have one. If we all referred to it as 'alien sumerian god theory' I wouldn't have to say this.

Unfortunately, Anunnaki got used as a buzzword by certain writers and has now stuck as a reference term to the whole set of stories that have come to form the majority of the modern day 'Ancient Alien' theories.

Whatever way you read those stories, the general jizt is that some Gods came about, ruled the Earth, meddled with a few creations, had offspring with humans, and were here before the flood. That is also the general jizt of the ancient alien theories. Of course, the stories can be read in some pseudo-symbolic/metaphoric/whatever way as well, or they can be read literal to every word in there - but that above 'summary' is generally prevalent in some form or another.

I guess...what I'm really trying to say is - there's a MILLION better ways to 'debunk' the Anunnaki theories than to say 'where are depictions of these Anunnaki?' when you have humanoid depictions of almost every main God mentioned a million times more than the word 'Anunnaki' across the whole set of overlapping stories.

It's a jigsaw puzzle in all fairness - our history that is.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Also, thinking back, I believe you asked me for 'proof' in text of man being warned and specifically instructed to build a boat outside of the Bible. Your answer is the Epic of Gilgamesh.

I have to admit though, I enjoy your attention to detail as it ensures I update my knowledge and correct misinformation I've been fed. That being said, ironically, the AA theories don't completely fall apart upon close scrutiny, it simply just becomes a way to make sense of the stories without assuming fools rambling about sky wizards and gifts of Gods as soon as they can write. That's all.

I mean, looking at this from an AA theory POV (its good to see through the enemies eyes, Harte), why would we find depictions of the Anunnaki?

They don't really enter our story post-flood, but the characters that do appear post flood in the stories (such as Enki/Enlil an so forth) ARE depicted - as expected.

That's because most of these theories centre around much of our history and civilisation (however advanced) being lost due to Earth events (whether global flood or just systematic break out of localised flooding due to whatever reason, and many years of 'wear and tear').

Under that rationale, its more likely we'll find post-flood depictions than pre-flood depictions of 'Anunnaki' specifically - who according to the Sumerian Kings List actively existed on Eartg anywhere between ~4000/3000 BCish to 250,000 or so BC.

If man can't write at such a time, and this is going on, how would he express it? He would draw you suppose, or sculpt? Yet, all that we find from those eras are generally human/animal hybrids and figurines like the LionMan (~40,000 BC).

Coincidently, the Agapa were referred to in some texts (can't remember specific name) as being part man and part scales like a fish. Some take this to be a metaphor for fishermen. Others take it to be hybrid genetic engineering or interbreeding of Gods and Humans or such.

Some take those cave paintings to be an inherent aspect of the human imagination (mixing us with animal aspects), and it sure is VERY prevalent in ancient history. Others, can see the paintings as evidence of such 'Gods' activities.

My point is, the AA theories don't really collapse if you look at the evidence from such a perspective. Of course, its far fetched still, but factors such as no depictions of mega-ancient 'Anunnaki' can actually make sense from the perspective of the actual stories.

I know, I know, you're thinking 'what fool would think they represent real animal/human hybrids! That's physically impossible! Lol fools!'. You may have a very valid point.

But then again, lets flip our goggles to AA theory mode. We are talking about a race than can apparently travel space or is from the 'sky', who can create hybrid races at will and assumingly travel the stars, as well as effectively cover up almost all of their previous operation of Earth.

Is it THAT far fetched that we may one day understand genetics/DNA/biological matter and function/etc to the extent that we could create an operating hybrid? There has probably been black op operations on the matter for years.

If we found another planet in the distant future (when we can apparently travel space throughout whatever trick of physics) and there was a primitive race there - we would probably interact. We would be so advanced that our motive would either be to ultimately raise their level and help them, or to manipulate them. We may have a code of conduct or such to never interact, but with free will in the equation it is entirely possible that we will one day screw up the fate of an alien primitive race.

Look at all the messed up things humans do when they get a chance to a perceived 'lesser race'. You pretty much get all of the actions of the Gods in those ancient texts. Including experiments (Nazis being a prime example here - you think one of those 'doctors' wouldn't have jumped at the chance to try creating a man/animal hybrid).

If we understood DNA, and such, to a point where we mapped out the language completely, and then created a smart computer interface that allows you to model a complete 3-D life form, all parts included (much like an Engineer designs a machine on a
3D modelling package) and would provide complete design control. It would then take those computer instructions and convert it into DNA 4-bit corresponding protein code to produce the desired 'model' biologically. Then a mechanical device will use that code to literally print the correct combination of matter to constitute that DNA, which is then test tube grown.

Voila...Hybrids would work as long as you have skilled and clever 'engineers', who understand how to make the body function despite hybrid variations in skeleton/skin, as well as a complete understanding of biology and the physical in general and so forth. It's cruel because you'll be making things against the natural efficiency of life's workings, but it will happen and some humans will do things like that.

When you are considering that we are talking about an 'alien' (perhaps even Earth originated?) race who are potentially millions of years older than us, based on some of these ancient accounts (SKL) - ANYTHING becomes possible, because we can easily verify how quickly we are now shattering the barriers of science/technology.

WE will truly be Gods if we survive the next few thousand years, and then people wouldn't even be able to comprehend the relative silliness of all these alien thread discussions or ATS topics as a whole.

Once again, not arguing for the theory (especially the hybrid part - without more evidence!!), just stating that many counter points to it are complete functions of the perspective being taken. All good analysis must observe from both sides! Why would these Gods, if real, leave masses of evidence for us?

I get the jizt from the texts that the plan was; after the flood to teach us the fundamentals again and leave us be - to let us run our own fate. This was thanks to Enki going against the wishes of the rest of the Gods.

Interestingly, I've seen translations where the flood is a destined naturally occurring event that the Gods are aware of, and also translations were the Gods 'wished' a flood.

If these guys were so advanced, it would not be an issue to remove remnants of their/our past.

Then, we have the introduction of power hungry 'Gods' like Marduk who would've probably destroyed previous evidence of greater Gods anyway, since he was on a crusade to be seen as the God of all Gods. Why would there be evidence lying everywhere?! Why wouldn't it be nothing more than a few thousand tablets dating back (in terms of first appearance) to just around post-flood (based on SKL estimates)?

A lot of the common AA counterpoints can be counter argued from the opposing POV easily, but they end up both moot points because NO ONE actually knows the truth on this matter. It's kind of like UFOs. Why WOULD there be smoking gun evidence?! Why would they provide us that if they are this much more advanced? Why would it be anything more than some shape shifting/disappearing orbs and saucer crafts invading several military airspace at speeds not known to modern craft?

We don't even know if these guys are flipping translating these texts correctly. Some of the official translations I have read contain some VERY advanced English words which makes me very dubious of how much context is actually lost/tampered with.

Sorry - I'm rambling, but I'm curious to see what you say. You are obviously passionate against these ideas in general but I respect your knowledge on the matter. You kind of remind me of when I was a stone-cold atheist (agnostic now), and how I would feel when confronted with Religous ideas. There was a certain intolerance, and I sense that with you. Are you academically qualified within History or something along those lines, out of curiosity?

P.S Thank you OP for introducing me to something I hadn't seen before in regards to ancient culture. Appreciate it! It does seem like a variety of races (human or not), but I'm sure someone can whip out an example of extreme facial genetic variation within the same race or something so I guess we can't really conclude anything for certain.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
There is no evidence whatsoever for this thread, and quite frankly if I were Peruvian, I would have a lot more to say. It's just disrespectful to ancient Peruvian cultures to be honest. Every time 'aliens' appear on Ancient & Lost Civilizations forum a puppy dies, just after stabbing a fairy in the heart.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

KanuTruth

The Wall of Humanity - Puma Punku - Tiahuanaco
Connecting the mysterious heads to alien species around the World

The ancient site of Puma Punku at Tiahuanaco, Boliva is well known to ancient alien theorists including the vast majority of truth seekers that frequent this site. Many aspects of Puma Punku defy any mainstream explanations regarding the ability of pre-columbian people to achieve the mathematical precision and geometric complexity of the stone work found there. While mainstream archeologists dated the site to 1000 A.D., recent discoveries of monolithic structures 15-20 meters under the surface of nearby Lake Titicaca, off the coast of Puerto Acosta, establish that this civilization may date back as much as 12,000 earlier. This post will not address the topics of alien technology or dating of the site since so many have already done a good job covering these perspectives.

This post attempts to bring new visual connections between the many sculpted heads that adorn the so-called "Wall of Humanity" (more accurate to call it the Wall of Aliens) at Puma Punku and representations of aliens around the World and throughout history.

The graphic below was created by me to illustrate how accurately the various heads on the Wall of Humanity resemble the many depictions of ancient aliens that date back as far as 3000 B.C. (or older).

Each side-by-side example shows a famous artwork or likeness of an alien "god" on the left, and the corresponding sculpted head from Puma Punku's Wall of Humanity on the right. Look at how amazingly similar these comparisons are!

Alien Species: Grays, Olmec, Moai, Annunaki, Indus, Wandjina
All are found represented on this one wall in Puma Punku!

Now, consider how unlikely it would be that the pre-Columbian people of Tiahuanco, (who used bronze, stone and wood hand tools), could have crossed oceans and traveled to all these continents to see these sculptures and artworks in order to recreate them at Puma Punku. The chances are simply ZERO. Unless, the artisans of Puma Punku were able to see the beings depicted on the Wall in person by the beings visiting Puma Punku or the artisans visiting the beings around the World through advanced air or water crafts. These are the only explanation for these accurate likenesses of alien beings.

Theory Offered for Discussion:

The site at Puma Punku was a type of United Alien Nations. The various species of aliens that inhabited or visited Earth would gather at Puma Punku for international (or intergalactic) summits to discuss the state of agriculture, human development, trade and territories.

The reason for the elaborate interlocking stone constructions found at Puma Punku was to create long-term building where these meetings could take place for thousands of years. The multiple "Sun Gates" found at Puma Punku were likely entry doorways where alien species embarked or disembarked from their flying crafts that brought them from other continents to Puma Punku. Remember, to humans, these beings were gods, and so they were regarded as sons and daughters of Viracoacha, the great creator and destroyer god.

For more on Puma Punku and this perspective, visit this page:

TheAncientAliens.com - Puma Punku
(Important to note this site is NOT associated with the TV show. It is more factual and absent of bad hairstyles)

-Kanu

Thank you, this is amazing. Puma Punku is the thorn in the side of history or the jet plane being found in 1492 so to speak. It's not possible for the indians that lived in that area to have built that place without writing as the MS scientists said they didn't have writing. Why can't the world govt. just say that history is wrong and that we are survivors of a world spanning civilization that went under 13,000 years ago from some cataclysm.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

theantediluvian

speculativeoptimist
What's up with this guy on the bottom left? It looks terrified compared to the others.

LOL. It's almost like the one on top is letting the one on the bottom left have it and the one on the bottom right is laughing.

The guy on top looks just like Radar from M.A.S.H. Am I wrong??

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DazDaKing

You had me laughing, crying and cheering you on! Great job at defending the basic concept of Annunaki. Many thanks for how much time, thought and passion you put into posting on this thread!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

DazDaKing
reply to post by Harte

To avoid confusion, you are right in the sense that the OP is technically wrong in their application of the word Anunnaki (since like you say there is no depiction of a specific 'Annunu'), but that's because its the word that's often used to introduce these theories by people who haven't fully analysed the text - and hence it stigmatises the whole concept.

However, you've used the same argument/rationale against me in another thread when you knew very well that I was referring to the stories of Enki/Enlil and probably incorrectly applying the word 'Anunnaki' at times.

For crying out loud - I tailored my whole post in a way to make you realise that you are placing this massive importance of evidence of an 'Anunnaki' depiction yet you have depictions of Gods mentioned as ABOVE the Anunnaki - not that Enki is technically an Anunnu in terms of direct reference - and you completely ignore that?

Reflecting on your previous post, I feel that you and I hold positions too similar to quibble over.

The way I see it, you prefer (or, at least, don't mind) referring to the Mesopotamian pantheon (most of it, anyway,) as the Anunnaki. I stick with what we have been able to determine about the various cultures of Mesopotamia.

The term "Anunnaki" (and Anunna, for that matter) is actually a collective term for a group of gods. It seems you consider the term to be a generality, where when one refer to any group of gods, one may use the term "Anunnaki."

I oprefer to remain undecided about this usage due to the absence of any real evidence for it.

Given that the various usages of the term that have been found refer to different things at different times I suppose that, generally speaking, a person that considers the term to apply to the whole (for the most part - obviously not An, for example) pantheon is simply making what I would consider an overbroad generalization. If you want to generalize in this way, it's not a problem. But realize that there's simply no real reason to do so - other than the fact that typing the word "Anunnaki" is shorter than typing "the Mesopotamian pantheon.")

Regarding your complaint about me, blame Sitchin and his acolytes. My position formed in response to those miscreants.
Be back later - son demanding the PC for now - lol.

Harte

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It’s ironic how the AA theorists, admirably, sketch out a very plausible scenerio of some form of ancient advanced ET beings visiting earth, and at the same time become dogmatic on the issue of who built these monuments (IT HAD TO BE ANCIENT ASTRONAUTS) of the past where an immense capacity of building skills of some form are clearly indicated by the structures.

It may be advisable to separate the issues of the capacity to build these immense structures and the very existence of the AA. There may still be a mystery regarding the knowledge of who built the structures but won’t necessarily prohibit any valid speculation on AA one way or the other.

I have always found the idea of the reality of AA, based on that THEY HAD TO HAVE BUILT THESE STRUCTURES, kind of myopic in the light of the fact that ancient humans themselves weren’t idiots and very well may have had attributes far and beyond today’s science irrespective of the existence of AA or not.

In this case if these sculptures were done by the earthly inhabitants and not the AA then what does that prove? That if they, the Earthlings, did the structures not the AA, that is a contradiction to the very idea of the AA as master builders.

Unless vanity is one of their attributes as well as advanced science, something highly doubtful in light of how they seem to operate today.

That the AA stood for the sculptures as the earthly inhabitants etched out their contours is doubtful in the extreme and therefore it just may be that these sculptures were either done by earthly artists at that time memorizing the faces of some strange beings they had come upon or was done at the behest of Shaman who were describing beings they had scoped in visionary experiences in ecstatic states of consciousness.

edit on 5-4-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join