It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Findings Connect Puma Punku To Every Known Alien Species

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Oh, yeah? Where are the Insectoids represented? And the Pleiadians? And the Vulcans?

So much for that theory.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

UnmitigatedDisaster
...If it was truly a representation of alien species, how is that only five were linkable?

The intent was not to say that every head needed to match a unique alien species. Just to show how many of the depictions of "gods" of the ancient worlds appear on the wall. It would be a reasonable assumption to presume multiple delegates from a single species or ethnicity would appear on the wall, each representing a region. So, there might be 10 variations of the "colossal Olmec heads" and 5 "grays" etc. Make sense? And, thanks for posting and raising questions...keeps me thinking!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

UNIT76

...fwiw, i think you're spot on about that part where they landed in puma punku, i don't want to elaborate on it, suffice to say i agree 100% on that

my main problem with this is, how can it be any other way that we're going to be expected to 'get onboard' with the way this has been presented, ie: they are our ancient cousins (so be nice to them when they show up again)

if they're here, just make an appearance already? i'm more interested in why they 'vacated' in the first place.
there's something about all this we're not being told. there's something about all this that's being cleverly hoisted on us.

I'm right there with you brother! I have have a hunch that the governments "in the know" have decided the masses of average people living in denial would not be able to handle the truth and we would descend into chaos. So, the simple cattle are kept happily fed on a diet of plain oats and hay and herded around to keep the peace. Maybe in another hundred years or so we'll all know the truth.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
There are "known" species of aliens??

Since when?

How did I miss that bombshell?

...Point well taken. Should have used the word "suspected" or "possible". Thanks for keeping it real.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KanuTruth

Although the show Ancient ALiens is comical and full of BS "facts" and non research this piece you have done is very interesting and well done.

I don't often like anyones work on here are most is so poorly thought out but I gave you and S&F please keep this idea coming and expand on it if possible!!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Harte

There has never been any artistic depiction of any of the Anunna (Anunnaki) gods ever found.

Are you suggesting that the Sumerian Cylinder Seals showing the Annunaki have never been found? Help a brother out, Harte. What's with your resistance to Annunaki references? Or, is it that you are part of the disinformation system hell bent on hiding truth! Are you wearing a black suit right now? Ear piece? Little flashy thingy?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Thiaoouba Prophecy

KanuTruth,

I am speaking directly to you. After all your years of searching for the exact report of Atlantis and Lemuria why have you not read The Thiaoouba Prophecy? ... Great thread Kanu. Kudos.

Thiaoouba Prophecy,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check out that book. Always on the lookout for new information...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

UnmitigatedDisaster

On a side note: My issue with the idea of aliens visiting any of these places: They have the ability to travel between solar systems and who knows what else. Depending on who you ask they also have the power to bend time, modify genetics and create life, create "stargates" and all other manner of devices.

But they come here and make giant stone structures?? A process that is terribly inefficient compared to what people of that tech could probably do. How does that not throw a giant wrench into the hypothesis of ancient aliens?

Actually, I think stone makes the most sense. Any building material containing metal would corrode within 600 years. Plastics would decay at a slower rate, but they are not as rigid. Advanced intelligence would use timeless building materials just like we do today: Stone, cement, rock. Even after 13,000 years these stones are in amazing condition. They suffer the least amount of decay of any building material. Most of our man made structures have to be torn down within 100 years due to decay. (Of course, that's good for the construction industry...)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

ToxicJane

Fantastic article and your website is great. Thank you for this contribution.

Thanks for the kind words, ToxicJane. I hope to see your comments on future posts.
edit on 3-4-2014 by KanuTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Blue Shift
Oh, yeah? Where are the Insectoids represented? And the Pleiadians? And the Vulcans?

So much for that theory.

Slayed! You're right! Ran out of room to call out the Great Gazoo too!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Nomad451

Wrong. It's more likely they did cross the oceans, just not as you see it. Read Graham Hancock's book 'Fingerprints Of The Gods' to broaden your horizon a little more ...

Nomad451,

Since you are so convicted in your opinion, I will have to check out Hancock's book. I'm always on the lookout for new perspectives and deeper truths. Thanks for the suggestion!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What a cool place Tiahuanaco is....

I got to visit there in 2007 and loved it. Some very cool stuff indeed. When I was there, I checked out the faces as well and was quite intrigued by them.

And lo...here are the pictures to prove it

It's certainly a mysterious place indeed with all of the technological aspects to it. It would've been great to see it in it's heyday.

Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Sort of like an Alien Bilderbergers conference. A confederation of ancient alien big shots coming to earth to discuss their control system they have over the earthlings running about killing each other.I imagine the sculptures are like modern day photographers snapping photos of the luminaries as they do today at any UN conference.

Good theory, indeed, as good as any.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You may believe anything you want, but your assertion is FALSE.

The South Asians (Indians) have inhabited South Asia for at least 20 million years. And there were populations In Americas, Africa, Central Asia and East Asia at the same time as South Asian 20 million years ago.

It is very hard to get definitive evidence for something in the remote past. The reason is that earth is an active planet which recycles its crust. We do sometimes find very old artifacts but these are exceptions or accidents.

There are definitely four distinct human species on earth at this time. The rest could be the result of mixing of these four. When people radiate from a nuclear population and mix with tribals or other developed species, they may create a sub-specie. These interactions over time can cause a lot of variations. However there are at least four root human species.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

There is almost no possibility of aliens coming to earth frequently.

However there is definitely a possibility of different human types or races living in different regions and a king representing those known races in some temple or building in the form of sculpture.

However there is a big problem here - a sculpture can be imagination. There is no certainty that an image is a true one. We make a common mistake - assume that all ancient stuff found today represents reality. This is certainly not the case. As humans have a vivid imagination today, the same was true in ancient times. People developed different theories about their reality and wanted to live their imaginations just as today.

I believe that antiquities are best left alone. There is no point in spending too much time there. It does not help much in understanding the riddle of human life.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

i've spent the last 20 minutes or so trying to dig up a picture that i think could be related to that..

i first saw the pic in a von daniken book, i think it was 'gold of the gods' - See more at:

Found this pic depicting Sumerian style god cast in gold? It was found somewhere in South America

www.gather.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

GargIndia
reply to post by GargIndia

I believe that antiquities are best left alone. There is no point in spending too much time there. It does not help much in understanding the riddle of human life.

Dude! Are you so damned certain? "I am a scientist as well." Yet, to cast-out antiquities!? I must truly not get your meaning. For one, wtf would we have for a basis, with out a base? Two, we are looking at things that are of antiquity in this thread...

The heading of the forum is, (Ancient & Lost Civilizations.)

Troll some where else, if that is your thing....

( However, I have to say; I do like your undertaking of trying to understand human life) I would be curious as to how you riddle out your stay here, in this reality?...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Chamberf=6

HawkeyeNation

Chamberf=6
There are "known" species of aliens??

Since when?

How did I miss that bombshell?

You didn't know!?!?!?! Ok here is your encyclopedia

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Thank you. I like science fiction and that was entertaining.

From what you RE_posted

ATLANS These are humans, usually described as being benevolent by comparison to other groups, who are said to inhabit vast and complex cavern-cities beneath southern Brazil and surrounding regions. The term ’Atlantean’ or ’Atlan’ in reference to these races, has been placed upon them because of the fact that these cavern networks along the east coast of Brazil were reportedly once a part of the antediluvian ’Atlantean’ empire. The present inhabitants have no direct GENETIC relation to the ancient ’Atlantean’ society which is said to have controlled these cavern systems several millennia ago, but are referred to as ’Atlanteans’ simply because they are descendants of those who re-discovered and inhabited the ancient Atlan installations. As in North America and other continents, both common and gnome-like humans have been encountered here, some of which possessed advanced aerial or ’disk’ technology. The Telosians claim to have some connections with South America, especially the Matto Grosso region where a sister city named POSID exists in a large cavern system underground

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Nah they are Super Humans that landed here from a Colonization Ship from a red star system called REO 18,000 years ago Came from the EL Family Then the UR Family Came Later to what was called Sumeria The Family's became Gods & Angels to the existing humans and Altered them for their bidding. LOL might as well use The Superman The Man of Steel Comics to tell the Tale ! Probably the Creator's Jerry Siegel and artist Joe Shuster, of Superman got the ideas from huh?

Wait they DID.

Because Siegel and Shuster were both Jewish, some religious commentators and pop-culture scholars such as Rabbi Simcha Weinstein and British novelist Howard Jacobson suggest that Superman's creation was partly influenced by Moses,[46][47] and other Jewish elements. More recently, this interpretation has been endorsed by biographer Larry Tye.[48] For example, Superman's Kryptonian name, "Kal-El", resembles the Hebrew words קל-אל, which can be taken to mean "voice of God".[49] The suffix "el", meaning "(of) God," is also found in the name of angels (e.g. Gabriel, Ariel), who are flying humanoid agents of good with superhuman powers. Tye suggests that this "Voice of God" is an allusion to Moses' role as a prophet.[48] Moreover, Kal-El's parents send him away in a vessel, delivering him to new adoptive parents in an alien culture in order to save him from impending doom, just as Moses' parents do.[48] "The narratives of Krypton's birth and death borrowed the language of Genesis."[48] On the other hand, Superman has been seen by others as being an analogy for Jesus, being a savior of humanity.[37][47][48][50][51] Furthermore, the surname Kent, in early 20th century real life, was a common Americanization of "Cohen," and Clark Kent's wimpy, bumbling persona strongly resembled the classic Yiddish schlemiel.

en.wikipedia.org...

Comics I tell ya with Biblical Ancient Mythology Undertones Still entertaining

LOL yeah The Bible , Torha , Koran, Sumerian tablets, is Entertaining too right that stuff has a whole lotta ET's

Elyon
en.wikipedia.org...

Elohim
en.wikipedia.org...

El (deity)
en.wikipedia.org...

tho it could of been Ancient Trade Route's from what is now called South America to Upper Africa middle east and Eastern Asia kinda makes sense from the breaking down from the last ice age.. Ice caps Still descending as they are now

10,000 year old site ! Cavemen must of had some mad Masonry Skills !

So much We today have difficult duplicating some ancient ruins of the world with our modern technology
like moving tonnage of stone .. to a place far far away from a quarry .. let alone 5,000 to 10,000 years ago
well if we could see the tools and Equipment of how the Ancient's had built them even science cant explain only in Theory.. The Forbidden knowledge. lost tools, lost equipment, lost blueprints,
Well for one we even had to back engineered our own space program like the Saturn V rocket why ? the Contractor's took it all! and most of them do not exist and lost them. that was just over close to over 50 years ago.

Meanwhile

Ohh where have i seen these baskets before ?

Turkey

ohh yeah here they are !

Assyrian Sumerian

Pre Columbia

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

** Hi 76, from my experiences of attempted possession by derranged alien spirits of "god", i assure you are RIGHT !!
all humanity is being screwed by the Creatures who first CLONED us with themselves maybe 7000 years ago, but made huge MISTAKES in the process, which caused human souls to be Contaminated with Anger, Greed, excess Sexuality, Violence etc. in short, we all felt in our Sub-consciousnesses that we had been tricked by - lets call "them" sub-gods, who subsequently could NOT COPE with the scale of Karma they had incurred on themselves. so they devised a plan to call themselves just "god" in the human collective Psyche, and that they were faultless while We were the "sinners" !! but things only got worse, with hundreds of wars and inquisitions "in the name" of those bastard aliens all disguised "inside" our dulled / out-of-focus minds.

well you get the picture .... meanwhile their chief missionary pope Rottweiller is being charged with mass-paedophillia, so much for gods "perfection". an alarming story, requires a lot of fierce thinking to get to the root of the Great "christ" Deception (GCD).

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

KanuTruth

Heliocentric
Just to get the basic facts straight, in order to make an old archaeologist like myself happy, what you call "The Wall of Humanity" is not to be found at Puma Punku. It is to be found at the larger temple complex of Tiwanaku (Tiahuanaco).

You are right! Thanks for weighing in to clarify the difference. I didn't think anyone would see the differentiation, or care that much about it. Hugo Boero Rojo, who calculated the depth of the underwater structures, places the entire Tiahuanaco area at between 11,700 and 10,800 B.C.

I'm jealous that you spent time on site at Tiahuanco. Did you take lots of photos? I've been trying to find a complete documentation of all the heads on the Wall of Humanity. Do you have photos of them? And if so, would you be willing to share?

Hello KanuTruth,

You're welcome. It can become a bit confusing when you hear about Tiwanaku and Puma Punku as if they are two different archaeological sites, although they're both in the same valley, not very far apart and created by the same culture.

Yes, I did take a lot of photos. I must admit that while I was in the sub-level enclosure, I concentrated mainly on this guy:

This is thought (by me) to be Viracocha, a God that permeates South and Meso American pre-columbian cultures all the way up to Mexico. As to the little heads in the walls, I didn't photograph them one by one, instead I did a slow 360ª panorama shot with my video cam of the enclosure. Unfortunately ATS do not support videos, otherwise I'd post it for you.

As to the age of Tiwanaku and Puma Punku, let me give you my honest opinion as an anonymous archaeologist.

I cannot relate to the dates proposed by Arthur Posnansky (15 000 BCE) or Hugo Rojo, because they propose theories based on reasonings that cannot be proven right or wrong. I do not discard them but I do not retain them either until there's something more tangible to go on.

What I know is that human presence in the Tiwanaku valley can be traced back to 4000 - 3000 BCE. It does not exclude earlier presence, because this was once an alluvial plain. Sediments build up quickly and things can be buried deep. We have 10 000 year old sites in Bolivia not too far away, so who knows?

As to Tiwanaku as a site and culture, I have my own theory. I will not present it entirely yet, because I would like to return to Tiwanaku (which I will do this summer) for more studies. Also, as an archaeologist I've specialized in the European Neolithic period, so in that sense this is not my turf. I will tread gently and not speak about things I do not know well enough, in order to maintain my credibility.

That said, let me give you a general outline what I'm talking about.

If you take a look at this head above (picture courtesy by Cruff, image posted in this thread), you see that it's very old and worn down. Some other heads are so worn down they don't even show any facial features any more. The wall it has been fitted into is in pretty good shape though.

Above you see two stone statues associated (by Bolivian archaeologists) with the Kalasasaya Temple at Tiwanaku. You don't need to be an archaeologist to see that there are great differences in style, execution and wear. The first statue is in pristine condition and perfectly executed. The second is worn down, and we're only capable of making out a waist belt with something stuck in it, and a few other details. If there were only these two statues showing great difference in style and age we could perhaps write it off as coincidence, but the whole site is full of these very old standing stones that shows great age, greater than the actual temple structures. I base this judgement on a). The type of stone (red sand stone or andesite), b). The type of wear they present, wind, soil and even wave erosion wear (which means that some of these old stones have been standing in water), c).The presence and spread of lichen on the stones.
Based on what I know of the carved Menhirs that I study in Brittany and the rest of France, I would say that there's great possibility that these Tiwanaku stones are as old and perhaps even older, which would place them in the late Neolithic or earlier. In any case, within the range of the earliest known human presence in the valley, 4000 to 3000 BCE.

In other words, I believe that Bolivian archaeologists have correctly dated the present temple structures at Tiwanaku and Puma Punku to stretch between 300AD to 1000AD. Some of the elements incorporated in these stuctures are anachronistic to this dating though, they are much older. Therefore I'm inclined to believe that there was an earlier temple or sacred site on the same spot, and the 'sacred' relics from these older structures have been incorporated in the new structures (alternatively, these sacred stones were brought here from elsewhere). The heads in your Wall of Humanity are relics from this older, megalithic Tiwanaku. This is perfectly in line with early South American and Meso American cultures, that often built upon, enclosed or re-arranged old temples and sacred sites into new ones, thereby preserving and guarding the legacy of the ancestors.

Several Bolivian archaeologists have made the same assessement, but in spite of help from American and European archaeologists, they are overwhelmed by the task at hand. The Tiwanaku valley is an archaeological mess, jumbled by geological activity and human destruction. It will take much time and effort to understand what went on there, and we're only in the beginning of finding out.
edit on 4-4-2014 by Heliocentric because: As large boulders weep, Tears stream down sharp cheeks of stone: Sobbing precipice.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join