It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Findings Connect Puma Punku To Every Known Alien Species

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
There are "known" species of aliens??

Since when?

How did I miss that bombshell?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think somebody has watched waaaay too many episodes of Ancient Aliens…

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

...Every Known Alien Species

Isn't that zero.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The pic in the OP contains a sculpted head purported to be an "Anunnaki figurine."

There has never been any artistic depiction of any of the Anunna (Anunnaki) gods ever found. There also exists no list of names of the Anunnaki.

Along with the "...known alien species..." hooie pointed out in a previous post, this "Anunnaki figurine" is far more than what is necessary to consign this entire thread to the crap file.

Harte

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Chamberf=6

Since when?

You didn't know!?!?!?! Ok here is your encyclopedia

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KanuTruth

KanuTruth,

I am speaking directly to you. After all your years of searching for the exact report of Atlantis and Lemuria why have you not read The Thiaoouba Prophecy? When you do you will be able to say "I know" exactly what Puma Punku was, is, how they built it so perfectly, how old it really is and how & when it was destroyed. Why it is at such high elevation etc etc etc. There will be no more believing. Great thread Kanu. Kudos.

edit on 3-4-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Misspelling

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

KanuTruth

The Wall of Humanity - Puma Punku - Tiahuanaco
Connecting the mysterious heads to alien species around the World

The ancient site of Puma Punku at Tiahuanaco, Boliva is well known to ancient alien theorists including the vast majority of truth seekers that frequent this site. Many aspects of Puma Punku defy any mainstream explanations regarding the ability of pre-columbian people to achieve the mathematical precision and geometric complexity of the stone work found there. While mainstream archeologists dated the site to 1000 A.D., recent discoveries of monolithic structures 15-20 meters under the surface of nearby Lake Titicaca, off the coast of Puerto Acosta, establish that this civilization may date back as much as 12,000 earlier. This post will not address the topics of alien technology or dating of the site since so many have already done a good job covering these perspectives.

This post attempts to bring new visual connections between the many sculpted heads that adorn the so-called "Wall of Humanity" (more accurate to call it the Wall of Aliens) at Puma Punku and representations of aliens around the World and throughout history.

The graphic below was created by me to illustrate how accurately the various heads on the Wall of Humanity resemble the many depictions of ancient aliens that date back as far as 3000 B.C. (or older).

Each side-by-side example shows a famous artwork or likeness of an alien "god" on the left, and the corresponding sculpted head from Puma Punku's Wall of Humanity on the right. Look at how amazingly similar these comparisons are!

Alien Species: Grays, Olmec, Moai, Annunaki, Indus, Wandjina
All are found represented on this one wall in Puma Punku!

Now, consider how unlikely it would be that the pre-Columbian people of Tiahuanco, (who used bronze, stone and wood hand tools), could have crossed oceans and traveled to all these continents to see these sculptures and artworks in order to recreate them at Puma Punku. The chances are simply ZERO. Unless, the artisans of Puma Punku were able to see the beings depicted on the Wall in person by the beings visiting Puma Punku or the artisans visiting the beings around the World through advanced air or water crafts. These are the only explanation for these accurate likenesses of alien beings.

Theory Offered for Discussion:

The site at Puma Punku was a type of United Alien Nations. The various species of aliens that inhabited or visited Earth would gather at Puma Punku for international (or intergalactic) summits to discuss the state of agriculture, human development, trade and territories.

The reason for the elaborate interlocking stone constructions found at Puma Punku was to create long-term building where these meetings could take place for thousands of years. The multiple "Sun Gates" found at Puma Punku were likely entry doorways where alien species embarked or disembarked from their flying crafts that brought them from other continents to Puma Punku. Remember, to humans, these beings were gods, and so they were regarded as sons and daughters of Viracoacha, the great creator and destroyer god.

For more on Puma Punku and this perspective, visit this page:

TheAncientAliens.com - Puma Punku
(Important to note this site is NOT associated with the TV show. It is more factual and absent of bad hairstyles)

-Kanu

Your theory is partly correct. But the only allowed continual open visitor was the Angelic Alien Race of Thiaooubans. They are us and we are them. They split their soul down to our level until we are able to reunite with them as we evolve our own consciousness. The remnants of stylized heads on Easter Island that used to be part of the lost continent of Lemuria, used to line for tens of miles leading on many roads that lead out like a spider web across the country and at its center was The Largest Pyramid mankind ever made on Earth. 5 times the size of Giza. After sitting in meditation in the main chamber. They used it to control and draw in clouds with their mind. For the pyramid to work, it used to be encased in thick gold and large thick flagstones of silver at its base with casing the exact opposite circumference of the Earth to capture the magnetosphere and cosmic energy vortexes from the Milky Way to broadcast their thoughts of peace love and harmony, amongst it's many other uses. It was very ingenious way to irrigate the land and create a veritable paradise, that has historically been called "The Garden of Eden".
edit on 3-4-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Added a couple sentences

edit on 3-4-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

HawkeyeNation

Chamberf=6

Since when?

You didn't know!?!?!?! Ok here is your encyclopedia

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Thank you. I like science fiction and that was entertaining.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Heliocentric
Just to get the basic facts straight, in order to make an old archaeologist like myself happy, what you call "The Wall of Humanity" is not to be found at Puma Punku. It is to be found at the larger temple complex of Tiwanaku (Tiahuanaco).

You are right! Thanks for weighing in to clarify the difference. I didn't think anyone would see the differentiation, or care that much about it. Hugo Boero Rojo, who calculated the depth of the underwater structures, places the entire Tiahuanaco area at between 11,700 and 10,800 B.C.

I'm jealous that you spent time on site at Tiahuanco. Did you take lots of photos? I've been trying to find a complete documentation of all the heads on the Wall of Humanity. Do you have photos of them? And if so, would you be willing to share?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Someone else pointed this out: that wall has hundreds of depictions on it. If it was truly a representation of alien species, how is that only five were linkable? For that matter why are there no "Greys" that seem to permeate our modern E.T. reports? How much of the similarities you found are more likely the result of weather and erosion? It seems like a lot of room for error is left here. I do commend you on finding and presenting this, though.

On a side note: My issue with the idea of aliens visiting any of these places: They have the ability to travel between solar systems and who knows what else. Depending on who you ask they also have the power to bend time, modify genetics and create life, create "stargates" and all other manner of devices.

But they come here and make giant stone structures?? A process that is terribly inefficient compared to what people of that tech could probably do. How does that not throw a giant wrench into the hypothesis of ancient aliens?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

speculativeoptimist
What's up with this guy on the bottom left? It looks terrified compared to the others.

It's obviously the '3 Stooges'!

If you really want to blow the lid off the Ancient Civilization/Alien Conspiracy by accurately translating their culture, all you need to do is study the compendium of knowledge found in the '3 Stooges' episodes. The statues in the picture back up this speculation.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I am thinking the bottom right one was put in more recently than the others. The material looks different and of course the expression is different than the others. Seems to be a Caucasian?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
That can hardly be the case, with no Shemp.

Harte

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

KanuTruth

There are currently one less than one known alien species. So I guess you are right. Although the same could be said of the new bridge in Evesham, or, indeed, a tree in Connecticut.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think the faces were made by novices. When compared to the perfectly cut blocks, they look very blobby. Maybe it was a child craft. Some of the stones are different from what the wall stones seem to be made of. This whole area is amazing.

Looking at how a lot of the stones have fallen over, I keep thinking of the big earthquake shaking going on right now, and I cannot help but think this area was shaken up pretty bad at one time.

Fantastic article and your website is great. Thank you for this contribution.

edit on 3-4-2014 by ToxicJane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Nice job Kanu! It's really nice to see some original ideas on the Puma Punku/AA stuff. Love that graphic too. Looking forward to reading/seeing more articles from you.

S&F

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Now, consider how unlikely it would be that the pre-Columbian people of Tiahuanco, (who used bronze, stone and wood hand tools), could have crossed oceans and traveled to all these continents to see these sculptures and artworks in order to recreate them at Puma Punku.

Wrong. It's more likely they did cross the oceans, just not as you see it. Read Graham Hancock's book 'Fingerprints Of The Gods' to broaden your horizon a little more than IT WAS ALIENS

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I definitely agree that a grey is being depicted in one of those carvings. I think however that rather than depicting all aliens it's mostly a depiction of various cultures around the globe. There's plenty of evidence that there was an ancient globe trotting civilization at one point. The site is depicting the cultures encountered. Perhaps it was built by that globe trotting civilization, or perhaps they simply chose to influence the building of something there.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Great thread. Shame about the few unworthy posts.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I agree that the place was ceremonial our a gathering place for tribe leaders, like the celtic ones over here, they always have a lot of heads some of them look like monsters.This one is in my town from the X century.
Foto - www.portugalnotavel.com...
Here those head sculptures where suppose to be demons, animals, people...
www.portugalnotavel.com...

And another thing, do you know that the god that gave origin to Viracocha was "el señor de los baculos" that means the master of bats/sticks

Paracas culture approximately 800 BCE and 100 BCE
And before el señor de los baculos, the "ser oculado" was the greatest deity, that means "eyed being",and this god is much more weirth.
sp2.fotolog.com...
older representation of the ser oculado

edit on 0304330xu2106pm430 by Bitxushanty because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join