It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you started a Secret Organisation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
LOL!!! You guys are crazy people! "Thought she was 14, and after all just an earthling"? That's funny. Hey, keep up the good work!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpio Shaping Flow
I would call my club Green Circle:

Any club I created in the interest of promoting a sensible expression of the basic human right to keep secret counsel and gather in private would involve the practice of an evolving illuminative art which makes use of an astral-projection-based discipline which is not enhanced power-wise by the practice of vampirism. Vampirism would be against our membership rules. The idea is to promote the illumination of each individual member via the active maintenance of an accurate knowledge pool, which competes with anything kept in secret on the planet presently. It is via knowledge and hard work that illumination and talent in our chosen arts would be developed. The idea is to practice hard work with the utmost efficiency in our collective and individual development, and also meet both in the physical and the astral to practice our collective disciplines which are designed to illuminate individual members and ourselves as a group. Illumination promotes knowledge and knowledge further attracts illumination.

We would be practicing the acquisition of illumination from an opposite archetypal perspective compared with the vampirism based NWO - Life verses Death. We would of course become targets for their vampirism, so we would protect ourselfs by dressing in a complete manner by day (unless sunning), wearing adequate bed-clothing and using heavy bed coverings, and also by learning to practice astral projection on a regular enough basis to guarantee that any work done via vampirism by enemy syndicates on our etheric doubles would be effectively kept to a minimum and also resisted like one would resist a disease.

One central practice we would experiment with is that of voluntary human crystal gazing where one member plays the phallic star role and physically sits or stands inside one of our astral ritual circles and becomes a crystal ball through which we can learn, though this practice does involve potential dangers and might have to be abandoned if the practice cannot be adapted over to a non-vampiric practice, at least to the point where the practice is never destructive and only "hammer forges" the volunteer to a healthy degree, without any violation of privacy. One practice we would definitely develop is the ability to counter their superior voyeuristic capability with a developed intuitive capacity and sensitivity, which would allow us to immediately change our thoughts and put on a robe for protection once an invading astral presence is sensed. In our astral ritual practice, we would wear white robe-hood combinations with green lining on the inside, and be fully clothed under the robes.

Membership would be open to all who can learn the disciplines and participate. Infiltration would not even be an issue by virtue of our collective understanding and organizational structure which is essentially "anti-mafia."

can i quote this in its entirety, because it is a old post and to bring light onto what scorpio shaping flow is saying on the previous page, and see what other ats'ers think to his idea about this green circle.

i quote fully so people can see scorpio's post and see what about his idea of a green circle club and how it would work.

see what other ats'ers think to this idea!?.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Any club I created in the interest of promoting a sensible expression of the basic human right to keep secret counsel and gather in private would involve the practice of an evolving illuminative art which makes use of an astral-projection-based discipline which is not enhanced power-wise by the practice of vampirism. Vampirism would be against our membership rules.

Nice idea and I agree no vampirism should ever be allowed, however how you stop it is another matter. As your members became better at meeting astrally youd find at least one or two would turn to the practise of energy vampirism. An astral secret society is only as strong as the weakest member, how youd control them all I have no idea. Astral energy is immense, all it takes is for one of your members to get a taste for it and you will have a psychic vampire on your hands.

The idea is to promote the illumination of each individual member via the active maintenance of an accurate knowledge pool, which competes with anything kept in secret on the planet presently. It is via knowledge and hard work that illumination and talent in our chosen arts would be developed. The idea is to practice hard work with the utmost efficiency in our collective and individual development, and also meet both in the physical and the astral to practice our collective disciplines which are designed to illuminate individual members and ourselves as a group. Illumination promotes knowledge and knowledge further attracts illumination.

Again nice idea but as you all became more and more illuminated through the chosen art youd develop in ways you had never imagined or intended. Powers you may not be able to control, nor want to control may come your way, but in the end unless you became masters of your art they would consume you. Yes illumination promotes knowledge and knowledge attracts further illlumination, but you better be ready for ALL the illumination such a society would bring. Collective minds meeting physically or astrally with one goal is a very powerful tool and all sorts is manifested. ALL sorts of things and I just think this sort of society should only be started by masters of such trades not students.

We would of course become targets for their vampirism, so we would protect ourselfs by dressing in a complete manner by day (unless sunning), wearing adequate bed-clothing and using heavy bed coverings, and also by learning to practice astral projection on a regular enough basis to guarantee that any work done via vampirism by enemy syndicates on our etheric doubles would be effectively kept to a minimum and also resisted like one would resist a disease.

At least you acknowledge this danger, but I hardly think wearing different sorts of clothes will help!

Thanks to the member who sent me this link, but for me this whole practise is WAY too dangerous. You would have to trust the members with your etheral energy and really we never know anybody well enough to do that!!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I wouldnt even play wit the thought.........

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
i would slowly climb up the ladder,collecting about up to 9 people and we will slowly start killing in secrecy the stupid mafiots the screw the life and are guilty of making the country a banana republic,then we will have power and control with our ideas for a better society

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Any club I created in the interest of promoting a sensible expression of the basic human right to keep secret counsel and gather in private would involve the practice of an evolving illuminative art which makes use of an astral-projection-based discipline which is not enhanced power-wise by the practice of vampirism. Vampirism would be against our membership rules. The idea is to promote the illumination of each individual member via the active maintenance of an accurate knowledge pool, which competes with anything kept in secret on the planet presently. It is via knowledge and hard work that illumination and talent in our chosen arts would be developed. The idea is to practice hard work with the utmost efficiency in our collective and individual development, and also meet both in the physical and the astral to practice our collective disciplines which are designed to illuminate individual members and ourselves as a group. Illumination promotes knowledge and knowledge further attracts illumination.

We would be practicing the acquisition of illumination from an opposite archetypal perspective compared with the vampirism based NWO - Life verses Death. We would of course become targets for their vampirism, so we would protect ourselfs by dressing in a complete manner by day (unless sunning), wearing adequate bed-clothing and using heavy bed coverings, and also by learning to practice astral projection on a regular enough basis to guarantee that any work done via vampirism by enemy syndicates on our etheric doubles would be effectively kept to a minimum and also resisted like one would resist a disease.

One central practice we would experiment with is that of voluntary human crystal gazing where one member plays the phallic star role and physically sits or stands inside one of our astral ritual circles and becomes a crystal ball through which we can learn, though this practice does involve potential dangers and might have to be abandoned if the practice cannot be adapted over to a non-vampiric practice, at least to the point where the practice is never destructive and only "hammer forges" the volunteer to a healthy degree, without any violation of privacy. One practice we would definitely develop is the ability to counter their superior voyeuristic capability with a developed intuitive capacity and sensitivity, which would allow us to immediately change our thoughts and put on a robe for protection once an invading astral presence is sensed. In our astral ritual practice, we would wear white robe-hood combinations with green lining on the inside, and be fully clothed under the robes.

Membership would be open to all who can learn the disciplines and participate. Infiltration would not even be an issue by virtue of our collective understanding and organizational structure which is essentially "anti-mafia."

And how do you plan to teach people Astral- Projection ? This kind of practice takes years and sometimes a lifetime to learn and master it. Those sort of things are not even close to easy, and there is also a lot of danger involved, for example: You have a boat , suddenly you leave that boat and start scuba diving , dont you agree ANYONE could easily steal that boat, or worse ? The same thing applies to astral projection , someone or something could easily take your body , and in fact they do , so remeber that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join