It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Breaking News: Canada, Vatican & Crown GUILTY of Genocide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Damn, well it seems that Canada has the potential to be just as racist as the U.S. and talk about not too long ago either.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

BlubberyConspiracy
Damn, well it seems that Canada has the potential to be just as racist as the U.S. and talk about not too long ago either.

Not to long ago at all...you would think in the late twentieth century a first world Nations government would have morals and respect, wouldnt be racist and prejudice.

If i had've been born two-three generations earlier I would have been a victim, I am lucky (not really). Some of my elders in the community weren't so lucky...conditioned to think their own culture was WRONG, punished for even saying Aaniin (Ojibwe for hello) to fellow classmates, raped and victimized as children just for being Anishinaabe.

I try not to dwell on the past, but its hard when it wasn't so long ago. When there are still people in the community (not to mention family) who are scarred for life because of these traumatizing events.

Wisdom
Love
Respect
Bravery
Honesty
Humility
and Truth

Are the seven grandfather teachings, the teachings which I have grown up with and try to live by. Why repress such a loving culture? Sure, there was a point in time there were 'savages' who had no respect and humility, but why let one bad apple ruin the bushel

edit on 2-4-2014 by Anishnaabe because: spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
A Sad, sad chapter in our history. Sled honey, thank you for trying to open eyes to the fact that our back yard is not full of sunshine and rainbows. When more people understand the truth, hopefully more will stand up to the perpetrators of atrocities such as these. Peace and Love.....Star and Flag

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

This guy is a one man crusader, who at one point "represented" some native canadian tribes until they caught wind and sent him a C&D, now he holds his own little trials (I would assume in his local Denny's) and passes sweeping indictments of people. He's not official in any way, and to take him as such is just lending more to his already inflated ego.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

BlubberyConspiracy

Thank you sled you for bringing this crime to light.

Honestly, I don't think this has anything to do with Canada, the US or any other country for that matter.

Most refuse to face the hidden hand behind the events.

People somehow think that because it's not in the MSM it must not be real when in FACT, just the opposite is true.

This is all part of a much bigger agenda than any national interests and goes far beyond national borders.

This systematic program of destruction and genocide against Native Americans was very real in both America and Canada. Unfortunately, unless one is Native American or has researched Native American matters, most people are completely in the dark about it all. They have no idea. It's never discussed in school, and when something is exposed, it just receives media black out.

Did the Illuminati Exterminate Canadian Indian Children?

A few leads for anyone wanting to study this:

YouTube Search - Kevin Annett interview
Older than America video playlist
OLDER THAN AMERICA video search

OLDER THAN AMERICA Trailer (DVD is available on Amazon and Netflix)

edit on Apr000000Wed, 02 Apr 2014 22:06:11 -050010pm30Wed, 02 Apr 2014 22:06:11 -050020140602 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The aboriginals always knew. Why do you think so many drown their sorrows in alcohol and other substances?

F&S

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Really ? Was it hoax enough to make it on the CBS news ?

The CBC (not CBS) story has nothing to do with Annett. Yes, First Nations peoples were abused. No, not in the numbers or means that Annett claims. The people he claims to defend have vocally asked him to stop.

And the title of this thread is "Canada, Vatican & Crown GUILTY of Genocide", which has nothing to do with the CBC article, or anything in reality. No one has been found guilty of anything by any legitimate court. IT IS A HOAX, pure and simple, and I have no idea why ATS allows this BS to be posted, over and over, about every month or so.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

No one has been found guilty of anything by any legitimate court.

The same can be said of 911, JFK's assassination, etc, etc, ETC.

This fact and your lack of anything backing you up besides your opinion completely invalidates AND destroys your credibility.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Christ! this is old news in Canada and the Anglican church (if nobody else) practically broke itself paying reparations a while back.....
50% of the native children died in captivity....but nobody hardly left alive to blame im afraid....
The whole thing is getting a too much like a propaganda ploy.....
Canadians aren't to blame for this....british colonial policy is the cause of it(white mans burden my ass!)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

This fact and your lack of anything backing you up besides your opinion completely invalidates AND destroys your credibility.

Show me where the ITCCS is anything but a kangaroo court and its "guilty" verdicts are legitimate in anything but Kevin Annett's (and yours, apparently,) wildest fantasies.

Credibility? The ITCCS epitomizes the absence of it. It's a joke organization, except that no one is laughing.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Murgatroid

No one has been found guilty of anything by any legitimate court.

The same can be said of 911, JFK's assassination, etc, etc, ETC.

Apart from Zacarias Moussaoui, Mounir El Motassadeq, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Ramzi bin al-Shibh, Mustafa Ahmad al-Hawsawi, Ali Abd al-Aziz Ali and Walid Bin Attash you mean....

These facts and your lack of anything backing you up besides your opinion completely invalidates AND destroys your credibility!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

adjensen
Show me where the ITCCS is anything but a kangaroo court and its "guilty" verdicts are legitimate in anything but Kevin Annett's (and yours, apparently,) wildest fantasies.

Funny how those who support this "kangaroo court" are unable to state when or where the "court" met, who were the Judges, what witnesses were called or under what authority the "trial" was held etc!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This is heartbreaking, i have read about this before but had to stop it got way too disturbing and sad, Not only how aboriginal people were treated there but here in Australia too, its so inhumane, its disgusting. Only monsters could commit acts against children like that.
S&F for getting this out there!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

This reminds of the Queen's visitation to Kamloops in 1964.
I hope these sickos burn..

s&f

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

hellobruce

adjensen

Funny how those who support this "kangaroo court" are unable to state when or where the "court" met, who were the Judges, what witnesses were called or under what authority the "trial" was held etc!

The big picture is shedding light on a genocide from recent history effecting still living people.. Some skeletons need to be let out of the closet for the benefit of all mankind.
Post squabbling over "Kanata" group is missing the dartboard entirely!
If it takes a nut to make people aware of this ugly thorn in Canada's belly, than so be it.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyFlatulence

If it takes a nut to make people aware of this ugly thorn in Canada's belly, than so be it.

The problem is that Annett is such a lying idiot that he does harm to the cause of the First Nations people who were abused. That's why they've tried to distance themselves from him.

Here's some useful background:

Truth and Native Abuse: How one man's wild claims threaten success of Truth and Reconciliation

The Truth about Kevin Annett and Aboriginal Abuse

Kevin Annett Must Be Stopped

I honestly have no idea why any thread that references Annett and his stupid tribunal isn't immediately sent to the hoax bin.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Thanks for the links!
will check them out.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I must be thoroughly ATSified. I have no trouble considering any of the following as true, all of which author Terry Glavin apparently views as horrifically unbelievable. From your link:

...If Kevin Annett really is prize-worthy and courageous, you will also have to believe this:

-One of Canada's most respected First Nations' leaders is trafficking in children from Northern British Columbia in a profitable pedophilia ring that's run out of the West Hastings Street premises of the swish Vancouver Club. His clients are Vancouver judges, politicians, and church leaders.

-Back in the 1930s, a team of German doctors arrived at the Kuper Island Indian residential school and began conducting strange medical experiments on the children. Employing large hypodermic needles, they injected some sort of toxin directly into the chests of the school's young inmates, and several were killed as a result.

-As recently as the 1950s and 1960s, aboriginal children at a Vancouver Island medical research facility were tortured with electrodes implanted in their skulls.
At least one child was beaten to death with a whip fitted with razors.

-At the Hobbema and Saddle Lake Indian residential schools in Alberta, children were incinerated in furnaces. At St. Anne's Indian residential school in Fort Albany, Ontario, children were executed in an electric chair. At McGill University in Montreal, there is a mass grave containing the bodies of aboriginal children killed in experiments undertaken by the Central Intelligence Agency's top-secret MK-ULTRA program.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Annett sounds like a disinfo agent. Working to discredit the abuse, rape and death that really did take place.
With his "fog of lore."

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

adjensen
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Really ? Was it hoax enough to make it on the CBS news ?

The CBC (not CBS) story has nothing to do with Annett. Yes, First Nations peoples were abused. No, not in the numbers or means that Annett claims. The people he claims to defend have vocally asked him to stop.

And the title of this thread is "Canada, Vatican & Crown GUILTY of Genocide", which has nothing to do with the CBC article, or anything in reality. No one has been found guilty of anything by any legitimate court. IT IS A HOAX, pure and simple, and I have no idea why ATS allows this BS to be posted, over and over, about every month or so.

My mistake ,

What about the lawsuit?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join