It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Breaking News: Canada, Vatican & Crown GUILTY of Genocide

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

It's simple math. If 150,000 children entered the schools, and 30% of them died, that's roughly 50,000.

Yes, correct, except that the only accurate number in that formula is 150,000.

If 150,000 children entered the schools during the years that Bryce did his study, that would be right. But they didn't -- if you go and look at his reports, the actual total number of deaths that he reports are only a couple of hundred, because these were very small schools at the time. The 150,000 number is for all 89 schools over 100 years, and no one, apart from Kevin Annett, claims that there was a 30% sustained death rate for those 100 years.

I don't know why you keep arguing numbers

Because they aren't valid, and producing obviously false data in an effort to condemn some cause is dishonest and undermines the real cause. Kevin Annett is a crackpot, whose grandstanding tactics (yesterday he "officially dissolved the Catholic church" and is encouraging his followers to seize the property of Catholic churches around the world, aka "stealing") do far more harm the First Nations peoples than anything else, and that's why so many of them have denounced him.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Okay, the horse has been beat long enough. I'm requesting the MODS close this thread down. All we are doing here is repeating the same thing over and over. It is a stale mate.

Thanks to everyone who participated.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

People who do this need to meet a worse devil than them. I would suggest they be given the audience of the worst people we can find with them bound and at their mercy.

Justice is irrelevant at this point. No.

Punishment and finishing this is all that is left.

Jail would be an insult for the crimes they committed. Labor would be an alternative for men who did wrong.

They are broken animals. They dont need to consider freedom or the lack there of.

Hurt them slowly or be quick with it but kill them. Kill them all.

Sometimes there is no cure or balance to a wrong or sickness except for pushing the sickness to its finite end or the imbalance beyond a tipping point.

The good and clean need not know about it or be troubled with it. Find a devil and let him face off with them. Let those who can bear with the stain and weight of their offence to God take on the burden. Let these pigs´ blood run and let those who let it flow do their worse.

edit on 4 21 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Needs repeating:

originally posted by: masqua
Mod Note:

Comments are beginning to get a smidge personal. Please keep it civil.

Please do not reply to this post.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Since the end may be near...

Just wanted to throw out a huge shout out to Sled & Windword and all the others that helped out here.

I was completely blown away by all of the comradery between some of us here who normally completely disagree on things.

The over message I came away with was this:

Truth unites & lies divide (religion)...

Thanks Sled for creating one of the best threads to show up on ATS in a LONG time.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Just wanted to throw out a huge shout out to Sled & Windword and all the others that helped out here.

I was completely blown away by all of the comradery between some of us here who normally completely disagree on things.

Thanks Sled for creating one of the best threads to show up on ATS in a LONG time.

Yes, that had occurred to me too. And thanks to you too, Murgatroid.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

As I've missed most of the convo on this thread... I leave you with this youtube vid and ask... how many more pieces of paper need to be taped on a door before people will stop following this hollow guru? The impotence of such an act is part of the problem...asking people to occupy churches while he stands outside and reads 'declarations'..is the problem... ascribing revelations of the crimes of pedophile priests as belonging to Kevin Annett is the problem... WE are the solution...each and every one of us....WE ARE THE SOLUTION!!!! Change begins with you and me..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

Kevin Annett is a crackpot, whose grandstanding tactics (yesterday he "officially dissolved the Catholic church" and is encouraging his followers to seize the property of Catholic churches around the world, aka "stealing") do far more harm the First Nations peoples than anything else, and that's why so many of them have denounced him.

You've got to be kidding me! Kevin Annett has done more to harm First Nation People than anything else? It's astounding how much power you give this guy and how you ignore the actual murders committed by the clergy!

"Kill the Indian, Save the Man" wasn't coined by Kevin Annett, it was coined by the church.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The ONLY question is.... Now that Kevin Annett has declared the vatican, canada, etc of genocide....what happens next? How exactly does he plan to punish them? Does he even have a plan? Or is this ''historic breaking news'' just a post on his blog?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sk0rpi0n

He's issued "arrest warrants" for the Pope, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, and Queen Elizabeth. Annett, of course, never sticks his neck out, but convinces idiot followers to try and enforce the "court's" decrees. One of them in Canada wound up in jail last year and had his kids taken away from him, and one in the UK was put in a mental hospital a couple of months ago.

From that Facebook group, there's this post -- it appears that Annett is representing a National Geographic photo of a mass grave in Syria as being at a Canadian school. If true, further evidence that this guy is absolutely insane and anyone who believes him is gullible beyond belief.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

He's issued "arrest warrants" for the Pope, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, and Queen Elizabeth.

When one group of people conquer another, their leaders are usually arrested or exiled. This is what Annett is calling for, for the people to rise up and retake their government and their churches. Pipe dream? Sure. Admirable? Why not?

Has life "gotten" to Annett? Are his cookies half baked? Maybe, but many kings, queens, emperors and popes have been absolutely criminally insane. At least Annett was originally motivated by a genuine desire to help, while the people he was up against were definitely not. At least Annett isn't guilty of murder.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Admirable? Why not?

What on Earth is admirable about convicting Stephen Harper of crimes that were committed before he was even born? That is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard, and you call it admirable?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Nonsense, these crimes were still going on while I was growing up, in the '50s-60s. How old is Stephen Harper?

But, it doesn't matter. It's symbolic. Harper represents the same system that employed the genocide, and that system, the status quo, is what's being (symbolically) challenged.

I'm ashamed to have not known about such suffering happening right next door, while I was vacationing at my grandparents home in Campbell River, Vancouver Island! The hypocrisy is infuriating.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Both legally and morally, that argument, that Stephen Harper should be held accountable for crimes that were committed before he was even born, is completely irrational. "Symbolic"? Would you be okay with being locked up for some crime one of your ancestors committed, to "symbolically atone for their sins"?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sk0rpi0n
Now that Kevin Annett has declared the vatican, canada, etc of genocide....what happens next? How exactly does he plan to punish them? Does he even have a plan?

Doesn't really matter...

What DOES matter is that all of us WILL reap what we sow.

All of of us will answer to God personally for what we did in this lifetime.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Would you be okay with being locked up for some crime one of your ancestors committed, to "symbolically atone for their sins"?

That's loaded question! Aren't we paying for the sins of Adam and Eve? Didn't the Indians pay for the sin of being born Indian? Kings, queens, prime ministers, emperors and popes represent and are accountable to the people they serve. When the US entered Iraq, didn't they arrest all the government and military officials? A proper insurrection requires the arrest of officials.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

That isn't what I asked you -- you're claiming that it is fair, even admirable, that Stephen Harper be incarcerated because of the actions of the Canadian government before he was even born.

Is it also fair that you be put in prison for the actions of your great-great-grandfather, or anyone else in your past that did something wrong and wasn't held accountable?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join