It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Breaking News: Canada, Vatican & Crown GUILTY of Genocide

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by vkey08

Do you have proof it's not true?

Go to the government of Canada's website and tell me if they have changed their name to Kaneta, and have given all their authority to Kevin Annett, then ask that question again.

Go to any Business, Bank, or Government Website and see if they have been dissolved through the OPPT's frivolous UCC filings, and then come back and ask that question..

Go to the Vatican website and see if they have given the archives of the Catholic Church to Mr Annett as he claims and then come back and ask that question.

If you have to ask for proof that Kevin Annett's claims are bunk, then you haven't researched the looney enough..

Sovvie Woo is just that, Sovvie Woo, it has no real meaning and gets people in a LOT of trouble. Hell I don't answer to anyone different than I have for many years now, despite the claims by the OPPT, ICCJ or whatever little organization tries to say otherwise, I answer to the sitting President of the United States in the end as I always have since I started my career. And that changes every 4-8 years, again as it always has..

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Go to the government of Canada's website and tell me if they have changed their name to Kaneta, and have given all their authority to Kevin Annett, then ask that question again.

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the quote from your previous post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you have proof the Pope DIDN'T take part in this?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Do you have proof the Pope DIDN'T take part in this?

That is an irrational argument: A negative proof is a logical fallacy

There is no evidence that the Pope is a Satanist baby eater, and no one needs to "prove that he is not".

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Please don't take offense to this but..

Exactly what planet are you living on? Yeah the Catholic Church is guilty of a great many things, but... really...

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Honestly, the Vatican is about as Satanic as it gets!

Further, Satan is a Christian Construct. There would be no Satanism without Catholicism and the Vatican.

And, this isn't the first time the Vatican has been accused of Satanism.

n November 1996, during the papacy of John Paul II (d. 2005) and under the seeming appearance of his approval, allegations were made by Archbishop Emmanuel Milingo (b. 1930) that members of the Catholic hierarchy were secretly involved in formal Satanic worship, and these stunning claims were confirmed by eminent Vatican insider, Dr. Malachi Martin (1921-1999). Later, a new round of allegations about Satanic activities in the Vatican surfaced in Rome that the media described as ‘explosive’, and the newspaper headline at that time said: ‘Satanism Is Practiced In Vatican!’. The article said this, in part:

In recent weeks, a firestorm has been raging in Italy. The controversy revolves around the statements of Archbishop Emmanuel Milingo, who made formal allegations that satanic activity is taking place inside the Vatican. When questioned by the Italian press about the allegations, he said that he stood by them.

www.vatileaks.com...

The Vatican has a rich and unbroken history of insanity and depravity that stretches back hundreds and hundreds of years. It's tradition at the Vatican!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

vkey08
reply to post by sled735

Exactly what planet are you living on? Yeah the Catholic Church is guilty of a great many things, but... really...

I'm on the planet that has opened it's eyes to what the Vatican is really all about.

I can't prove he did, and you can't prove he didn't.
I didn't attack you for your beliefs, and I would appreciate the same in return.

The fact that it is the people supporting the church that are bashing people with snide remarks, only goes to prove my point.

I haven't shown any disrespect to you personally, so please show some of that "Christian brotherhood" you all are supposed to be famous for, and do the same.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

All the more reason to be angry that it is being hijacked by a crazy white guy for his own personal gain.

I haven't had the pleasure of reading through the entire thread. If you have a moment, what is the argument at this point?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Since this is my thread, I'll answer that.

I put up an article by Kevin Annett in my OP telling the crimes committed by the Crown, Canada, and the Vatican.
I had never heard of the guy, so whether he is a looney, or not, has become the argument of adjensen and a couple of others here. They argue that most of what he says is "hogwash" because he thinks he can arrest these people, and give Canada a new name.

I don't care if he is crazy, or not. My argument is that those he named actually DID commit the crimes Annett accuses them of.
I know he doesn't stand a chance in arresting these people, but they still stand guilty, and I think most everything he told was true. That's just my opinion... and several others.

That's the short version because I'm getting ready for work.
edit on 4/9/2014 by sled735 because: clarification

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

adjensen

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

Will this be available on "Rewind" in the morning? Too bad I won't be here to call in tonight. I have turned down hosting radio shows in the past for ATS because I have to protect my identity, due to my job.
But, I could call in as an anonymous person and respond to this one.

DRATS!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Will this be available on "Rewind" in the morning?

It usually takes a couple of days, look for it over the weekend!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

I haven't had the pleasure of reading through the entire thread. If you have a moment, what is the argument at this point?

There are two issues -- the first is in regards to the existence of Indian Residential Schools in Canada, and the mistreatment of First Nations People, and on that issue that there little dischord, apart from the extent of the abuses.

The second, which is the subject of the OP, is the actions and statements of one Kevin Annett, a former United Church of Canada pastor, who has been railing about this issue for 20 years, ignoring all other efforts on the part of the government, churches and First Nations People to investigate, report on and respond to, these abuses. Annett's latest circus is a so-called "Common Law Court", constituted and run by him, which finds anyone with even a tangental connection to these schools guilty of "crimes against humanity" and issues arrest warrants, claims to have the power to seize their assets, and so forth. Annett even convicted and issued an arrest warrant for a member of the RCMP who investigated him after complaints were filed to the police.

In short, he's a kook, and, in my opinion, and that of many others, including six Canadian native tribes, unnecessarily distracts from the real issue, the abuse of First Nations children in these schools.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

adjensen
reply to post by sled735

I do see that Annett may be delusional in thinking he can arrest the people he claims are responsible for the mass deaths at the school. But, I agree with his "cause", and I commend him for trying.

I'm not sure how you can even get past the fact that he claims Stephen Harper is guilty of crimes that took place before he was born, or that Pope Francis and Queen Elizabeth are somehow responsible.

That said, I'd like to post something from the ITCCS website, put up by two of Annett's stooges who went to the Vatican last week to arrest Queen Elizabeth and Pope Francis, but who were chased off by local security. I've underlined the most important bit.

It is clear to us that the Italian government is actively colluding in protecting the convicted criminal Elizabeth Windsor. We recommend that greater force be employed by us in the future and that we rely on better intelligence on the movements of those to be arrested or served. We also ask the Court to issue a formal note of protest to the Italian government for its actions today and that the Court attempt to deputize local police forces to help us. (Sou rce)

I'm not sure how anyone thinks that Annett is just a harmless nut -- the way things are going, this ain't going to end well.

wow, are these people nuts!? lol!!

it won't end well for them, you're right.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

sled735

vkey08
reply to post by sled735

I'm on the planet that has opened it's eyes to what the Vatican is really all about.

I can't prove he did, and you can't prove he didn't.
I didn't attack you for your beliefs, and I would appreciate the same in return.

The fact that it is the people supporting the church that are bashing people with snide remarks, only goes to prove my point.

I haven't shown any disrespect to you personally, so please show some of that "Christian brotherhood" you all are supposed to be famous for, and do the same.

1) I am not a Christian, I am Shinto, and do not follow the teachings or ramblings of the Vatican.

2) I think the Vatican is guilty of many things, I think they have a lot of housecleaning to do and I do appreciate Francis, their current Pope, doing some of that housecleaning, and investigating that is so desperately needed.

3) Asking what planet you live on is not disrespectful when you are asking someone to prove that the Church didn't get involved in ritual sacrifices, the fact remains that no matter what the Vatican is guilty of, that has never been one of the things, and is a fallacy that was made up some years ago by a Sovereign Citizen's Group as part of their mantra, even though I believe it goes back further than that, to at least the 70's, I haven't had a lot of time to research where that particular rumor was started, but it's become popular with Sovvie groups and individuals that claim they have the power to dismantle the Church.

4) Adjensen and many others on here know my name, what I've been through in life, know where i live, what I do for a living, and even the issues i have with my children, they follow me on FB, where, even though my profile is private, they know what I'm up to, and I do have a sensitive job with the Government, and do not hide behind "I have to keep myself anonymous for my job" I just don't walkabout things that I have to do at my 1st job... unless it's just some really crazy anecdote that wasn't a secret... or open investigation.

My point is, I've got more than enough crapola in my background to desperately want to rip the church a new one, and hope that they are found guilty of a lot of things, but I can't even bring myself to believe that they are guilty of this, any more than I think the Queen is.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I'm getting really tired of your judgmental comments toward me!
I don't "hide behind my job" or use it as an excuse to avoid discussion. I have other threads on ATS that could get me fired if anyone from work found out who I am, and they would recognize my unique voice immediately.

Believe me, I would LOVE to be able to accept the hosting offer I had to turn down, and other requests to come on ATS radio shows and discuss my threads.

You don't know me! You don't know the kind of work I do, so how can you make a statement like that?!

I don't give a **** if you're Adjensen's mother, lover, or twin joined at his hip! Is that suppose to impress me somehow?

I have my opinions about this matter, and you have yours.
It is clear that we disagree. So I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree on this issue.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Asking what planet you live on is not disrespectful when you are asking someone to prove that the Church didn't get involved in ritual sacrifices, the fact remains that no matter what the Vatican is guilty of, that has never been one of the things

Are you kidding me? I don't know how you can say that, especially since the very corner stone that the church is built on is akin to "human sacrifice".

The Vatican is rotten to the core and a LAW unto themselves. They answer to no one. There is no level of evil that the Vatican hasn't stooped to; murder, rape, the invention and application of kinds torture that put crucifixion to shame, "Grand Inquisition", slavery and human trafficking, collusion with the Nazis.....the list goes on.

There are accounts of Catholic priest rounding up and burning Native Americans at the stake, enmasse! Is that NOT human sacrifice? The Vatican has sacrificed tens of thousands of people to their "GOD"!

Geez, human sacrifice is so embedded in Catholicism, that to this day, people still participate in it!

edit on 10-4-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

windword
reply to post by vkey08

Asking what planet you live on is not disrespectful when you are asking someone to prove that the Church didn't get involved in ritual sacrifices, the fact remains that no matter what the Vatican is guilty of, that has never been one of the things

Are you kidding me? I don't know how you can say that, especially since the very corner stone that the church is built on is akin to "human sacrifice".

The Vatican is rotten to the core and a LAW unto themselves. They answer to no one. There is no level of evil that the Vatican hasn't stooped to; murder, rape, the invention and application of kinds torture that put crucifixion to shame, "Grand Inquisition", slavery and human trafficking, collusion with the Nazis.....the list goes on.

There are accounts of Catholic priest rounding up and burning Native Americans at the stake, enmasse! Is that NOT human sacrifice? The Vatican has sacrificed tens of thousands of people to their "GOD"!

Geez, human sacrifice is so embedded in Catholicism, that to this day, people still participate in it!

On a whole I think the Catholic church was viewed as too inclusive. That explains why the Klan had Anti-Catholicism as an ideology.

Link - See sidebar under ideology. The Nazi's did not care for Catholicism either. Hitler's parents were Catholic, but Adolf himself changed and became...I dont know if the Nazis were anti-Catholic per say but they did kill a lot of Catholic priests.

Here is a quote i found that is not from a Catholic or Christian source:

Hitler wanted not only to conquer all of Europe, but Hitler also wanted to create a new religion and to replace Jesus Christ as a person to be worshipped. Hitler expected his followers to worship the Nazi ideology. Since Catholic priests and Christian pastors were often influential leaders in their community, they were sought out by the Nazis very early. Thousands of Catholic priests and Christian pastors were forced into concentration camps. A special barracks was set up at Dachau, the camp near Munich, Germany, for clergymen. A few survived; some were executed, but most were allowed to die slowly of starvation or disease.

I am not going to bother asking for sources from you.

Hitler put thousands of priests in concentration camps, many of them died. Do you think the Catholic church could have done more? I dont see how since they had no military. The Pope did perform an exorcism of Adolf Hitler and, i think, Stalin. This is what my google sources reveal and they are very solid.

The native americans, as i stated earlier, i think the priests were viewed as too weak and inclusive and my Klan link may be a clue to this. The Klan was, after all, formed during these times.

The native americans, as a whole, had a "Christ like" figure in their belief system - they called him "The Great White Brother" and i think when they heard of Jesus they just made the connected him. I just learned this yesterday from reading Hopi prophecy. So feel free for anyone to correct this.

Personally, i think the native americans suffered enough from uncrupoulous did-information artists and scoundrels. I also dont think there were many of them to begin with so often times i veiw these threads as derogatory towards native americans and their legacy. Luckily their legacy is preserved and the native americans to this day have much to be proud of.

Even to this day there are still those that say "they (Catholic church) are lettin' the Mexicans in" but even that is not true. The Catholic church has little power in these matters...as far as i can tell and i cannot see why anyone would believe otherwise. These are government issue.

Edit: Just wanted to add. In reviewing my Klan link. The leader of the Klan is called (grand wizard). Wizards are STRICTLY forbidden in Christianity.

Link
edit on 10-4-2014 by Harvin because: added link

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Harvin

That's Okay. Here ya go anyway..........

Hitler's Pope, Eugenio Pacelli (better known as Pope Pius XII) collaborated with the Nazis before and during World War II. Of course, the ROman Catholic Church always denied these charges...however, all that changed when Cambridge University Historian, John Cornwell was given access to the secret Vatican archives and to his horror, he found document after document that proved Vatian and nazi collusion was true.

The man who became Pope in 1939, Eugenio Pacelli, proved to be more concerned with centralizing church authority then with the murder of millions of Jews.

John Cornwell details the Nazi-Vatican connection in his book Hitler's Pope and shares some of this irrefutable evidence in this alarming interview.
www.vaticancrimes.us...

----------------------------------------------

Clash of Cultures and Law

In several books and in speeches before the Council of the Indies, Las Casas described in graphic detail how the Spanish moved into an unconquered territory and terrorized Indian people. In one technique, Spanish soldiers rounded up Indian leaders, hanged them in groups with their feet barely touching the ground, and then burned them alive. In another, soldiers let loose large, vicious dogs to attack, tear apart, and then eat the Indians. "Nor did this cruelty take pity on [pregnant] women," wrote Las Casas, "whose bellies they ripped up taking out the infants to hew them to pieces."

Las Casas went on and on cataloging the tortures employed by the conquistadors--throwing Indians into pits with sharpened stakes, spearing them from horseback as they tried to escape, grilling children over a fire. The Dominican friar finally charged that after the survivors had been enslaved or forced into encomiendas, their Spanish masters started "killing them slowly with hard labor."

------------------------

When Christopher Columbus first set foot on the white sands of Guanahani island, he performed a ceremony to "take possession" of the land for the king and queen of Spain, acting under the international laws of Western Christendom. Although the story of Columbus' "discovery" has taken on mythological proportions in most of the Western world, few people are aware that his act of "possession" was based on a religious doctrine now known in history as the Doctrine of Discovery. Even fewer people realize that today - five centuries later - the United States government still uses this archaic Judeo-Christian doctrine to deny the rights of Native American Indians...........

Under various theological and legal doctrines formulated during and after the Crusades, non-Christians were considered enemies of the Catholic faith and, as such, less than human. Accordingly, in the bull of 1452, Pope Nicholas directed King Alfonso to "capture, vanquish, and subdue the saracens, pagans, and other enemies of Christ," to "put them into perpetual slavery," and "to take all their possessions and property." [Davenport: 20-26] Acting on this papal privilege, Portugal continued to traffic in African slaves, and expanded its royal dominions by making "discoveries" along the western coast of Africa, claiming those lands as Portuguese territory.

As we approach the 500th anniversary of the Inter Cetera bulls on May 3 and 4 of 1993, it is important to keep in mind that the Doctrine of Discovery is still being used by countries throughout the Americas to deny the rights of indigenous peoples, and to perpetuate colonization throughout the Western Hemisphere. To begin to bring that system of colonization to an end, and to move away from a cultural and spiritual tradition of subjugation, we must overturn the doctrine at its roots. Therefore, I propose that non-Native people - especially Christians - unite in solidarity with indigenous peoples of the Western Hemisphere to impress upon Pope John Paul II how important it is for him to revoke, in a formal ceremony with indigenous people, the Inter Cetera bulls of 1493.

Revoking those papal documents and overturning the Johnson v. McIntosh decision are two important first steps toward correcting the injustices that have been inflicted on indigenous peoples over the past five hundred years. They are also spiritually significant steps toward creating a way of life that is no longer based on greed and subjugation. Perhaps then we will be able to use our newfound solidarity to begin to create a lifestyle based on the first indigenous principle: "Respect the Earth and have a Sacred Regard for All Living Things."

Five Hundred Years of Injustice: The Legacy of Fifteenth Century Religious Prejudice

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

windword
reply to post by vkey08

You could also say the same thing about the Muslims (Islam) and also Judaism, but they don't get as much of a bad rap, event hough they are all guilty of it at some point in their being. To say that TODAY however that the Catholic Church is engaged in ritual sacrifice, is really off the wall.. no offense..

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

You could also say the same thing about the Muslims (Islam) and also Judaism, but they don't get as much of a bad rap, event hough they are all guilty of it at some point in their being. To say that TODAY however that the Catholic Church is engaged in ritual sacrifice, is really off the wall.. no offense..

Sure, you can say that. But, what you can't say is the Vatican never did. You can say that they no longer officially approve of human sacrifice, but you can't say it never happened or that it doesn't still happen in some corners.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

windword
reply to post by Harvin

That's Okay. Here ya go anyway..........

Hitler's Pope, Eugenio Pacelli (better known as Pope Pius XII) collaborated with the Nazis before and during World War II. Of course, the ROman Catholic Church always denied these charges...however, all that changed when Cambridge University Historian, John Cornwell was given access to the secret Vatican archives and to his horror, he found document after document that proved Vatian and nazi collusion was true.

The man who became Pope in 1939, Eugenio Pacelli, proved to be more concerned with centralizing church authority then with the murder of millions of Jews.

John Cornwell details the Nazi-Vatican connection in his book Hitler's Pope and shares some of this irrefutable evidence in this alarming interview.
www.vaticancrimes.us...

----------------------------------------------

Clash of Cultures and Law

In several books and in speeches before the Council of the Indies, Las Casas described in graphic detail how the Spanish moved into an unconquered territory and terrorized Indian people. In one technique, Spanish soldiers rounded up Indian leaders, hanged them in groups with their feet barely touching the ground, and then burned them alive. In another, soldiers let loose large, vicious dogs to attack, tear apart, and then eat the Indians. "Nor did this cruelty take pity on [pregnant] women," wrote Las Casas, "whose bellies they ripped up taking out the infants to hew them to pieces."

Las Casas went on and on cataloging the tortures employed by the conquistadors--throwing Indians into pits with sharpened stakes, spearing them from horseback as they tried to escape, grilling children over a fire. The Dominican friar finally charged that after the survivors had been enslaved or forced into encomiendas, their Spanish masters started "killing them slowly with hard labor."

------------------------

When Christopher Columbus first set foot on the white sands of Guanahani island, he performed a ceremony to "take possession" of the land for the king and queen of Spain, acting under the international laws of Western Christendom. Although the story of Columbus' "discovery" has taken on mythological proportions in most of the Western world, few people are aware that his act of "possession" was based on a religious doctrine now known in history as the Doctrine of Discovery. Even fewer people realize that today - five centuries later - the United States government still uses this archaic Judeo-Christian doctrine to deny the rights of Native American Indians...........

Under various theological and legal doctrines formulated during and after the Crusades, non-Christians were considered enemies of the Catholic faith and, as such, less than human. Accordingly, in the bull of 1452, Pope Nicholas directed King Alfonso to "capture, vanquish, and subdue the saracens, pagans, and other enemies of Christ," to "put them into perpetual slavery," and "to take all their possessions and property." [Davenport: 20-26] Acting on this papal privilege, Portugal continued to traffic in African slaves, and expanded its royal dominions by making "discoveries" along the western coast of Africa, claiming those lands as Portuguese territory.

As we approach the 500th anniversary of the Inter Cetera bulls on May 3 and 4 of 1993, it is important to keep in mind that the Doctrine of Discovery is still being used by countries throughout the Americas to deny the rights of indigenous peoples, and to perpetuate colonization throughout the Western Hemisphere. To begin to bring that system of colonization to an end, and to move away from a cultural and spiritual tradition of subjugation, we must overturn the doctrine at its roots. Therefore, I propose that non-Native people - especially Christians - unite in solidarity with indigenous peoples of the Western Hemisphere to impress upon Pope John Paul II how important it is for him to revoke, in a formal ceremony with indigenous people, the Inter Cetera bulls of 1493.

Revoking those papal documents and overturning the Johnson v. McIntosh decision are two important first steps toward correcting the injustices that have been inflicted on indigenous peoples over the past five hundred years. They are also spiritually significant steps toward creating a way of life that is no longer based on greed and subjugation. Perhaps then we will be able to use our newfound solidarity to begin to create a lifestyle based on the first indigenous principle: "Respect the Earth and have a Sacred Regard for All Living Things."

Five Hundred Years of Injustice: The Legacy of Fifteenth Century Religious Prejudice

First, am aware that your source is the Catholic priest Las Casas - I will assume he existed. That is the only source there is, afaik, and it was one letter and I am surprised it existed or does it still exist today? Of course, this can viewed more as political. And just from an observation standpoint the sources are not very good. Las Casas' letter can be fabricated or he was dishonest.

You video on the Nazi-Vatican connection does not bear out your claim and he is using Vatican documents as well. Also, at around 5 minutes he says the Pope was fooled...I dont have the link open so going off memory. He also is referring to events around 1938. It is not accurate to make judgement based off events from that period.

In 1938 British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain met with Hitler and they are photographed together and for that matter many world leaders were.

These are political issue too. Then we bring Mussolini into it and he was anti-Catholic...but, really anti-religion. Mussolini was not well liked in Italy, this is judged by his demise. These guys were strong armers.

I cannot embed the link- too tired. Click on the link for a speech by Mussolini

youtu.be...

He did give a good speech. It is interesting, too bad i dont understand it and the translator is not allowing me to select English.

I will check back later Windword.

edit on 10-4-2014 by Harvin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join