It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Breaking News: Canada, Vatican & Crown GUILTY of Genocide

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

We in MY neck of the woods actively pursue and prosecute anyone who convenes one of these Common Law Juries or Common Law Courts...

Prosecute? For what?

I don't know where your neck of the woods is, but where I'm from, people have freedom to assemble and freedom to say whatever they please.

This court isn't illegal, any more than any "meetings" are illegal. They aren't sanctioned or recognized, but they aren't illegal.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by Cynic

ah screw it, forget it. It was probably getting offtopic anyways.

edit on Thu, 03 Apr 2014 21:16:39 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Maybe a little off topic, but many good points were raised about 'not taking it any more' via blockades and protests, and getting Bob Dylan to join in the protesting.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

windword
reply to post by vkey08

We in MY neck of the woods actively pursue and prosecute anyone who convenes one of these Common Law Juries or Common Law Courts...

Prosecute? For what?

I don't know where your neck of the woods is, but where I'm from, people have freedom to assemble and freedom to say whatever they please.

This court isn't illegal, any more than any "meetings" are illegal. They aren't sanctioned or recognized, but they aren't illegal.

Uh, maybe sometime you should look up what these courts try to do to people, anytime they attempt to arrest someone outside elf the law, they break the law themselves, every time they try to subpoena someone they are doing it illegally... meeting is one thing, trying to prosecute and punish someone without the force of law behind them is another.. I shouldn't have to explain this..

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Churches so this all the time. But, we all know that Churches are above the law.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

windword
reply to post by vkey08

Churches so this all the time. But, we all know that Churches are above the law.

Please show me an example of any Church in the US or Canada that has a Grand Jury, Issues Indictments, holds trials and then proceeds to attempt to imprison it's members in Modern Society..

Excommunication or the like is not anything like what these people are attempting to do.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Please show me one example of these people kidnapping or imprisoning anyone. Churches do have a history of doing such things. Scientology still does it!

“Fair Game” is a policy letter issued by L. Ron Hubbard in 1967 (ref: HCO Policy Letter of 18 October 1967, Issue IV) called “Penalties for Lower Conditions” which states that if someone is found to be an enemy of the CoS, they should be handled like this:
“SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.”

Did you know that David Miscavige, the leader of Scientology, ordered his minions to torture Debbie Cook while she was kidnapped and held against her will at The Hole, one of the Scientology prison camps in Hemet just outside Los Angeles?
anetteiren.com...

An Australian woman claims she was held against her will on a Church of Scientology cruise ship for 12 years.

Read more: www.upi.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

There is no wait and see, his "court" is operating outside of the legal framework, it is an illegal court, it has NO probative value, it has NO legal weight and above all, it's against the law in both the US and Canada.. What's there to "wait and see" about...

No offense, but.. wake up and smell the napalm ...

FYI, genocide is ALSO against the law in both the US and Canada.

The entire Judicial systems for BOTH of these nations is 100% corrupt and has been completely usurped just like the groups who are actually committing these crimes.

It’s somewhat naive to think that the criminal justice system has absolutely anything to do with justice.

It has been re-purposed to protect the elite.

Like the sig line says: "every thing is upside down..."

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand whats really going on behind the facade.

The judges and high level law enforcement officials are totally Illuminati indoctrinated.

The entire system is designed to protect the WORST criminals which are the sociopaths with power in government, big business, science, and education.

The below quote from an interview with Chip Tatum makes this extremely obvious:

"The court system as it's set up today is not setup as a tool for justice, it's setup as a tool for retribution... Anyone that they want, they can get." Chip Tatum - Black Ops Interview (@ 1 hour 16 min)

Our court system has been infiltrated by members of this secret society sworn to protect each other from prosecution of any criminal activity and to render favorable judgments to its member. Other members of society are victimized in the courts.

A short time ago I received an email with a court excerpt, clearly showing how Freemasonry has infiltrated the court system by putting judges, prosecutors and attorneys in key positions. As long as this continues there is no justice but theirs, as those people stand above the law, because they ARE the law.

If people don't know about Freemasonry and its influence on the legal system, they have no clue that they are setup and have little chance of an honest trial.

In this particular case, John, the defendant observes how the Attorney General, Mr. Anthony Krastek is giving a hand signal (the palm up) each and every time his attorney makes a statement, until he cannot take it any longer. He asks Mr. Krastek if he is a Freemason (Exhibit 1, page 7), whereas the Attorney General turns red and gives the full "raised arm palms up" (high distress sign) to the judge, Lawrence J. O'Toole. The judge suddenly loses it on the record, and gives reference to Freemasonic symbols, the ones on the one-dollar-bill (Exhibit 1, page 7).

Freemasons Control the Court (And Thus the Legal System)

The Court System And Freemasonry

The legal system is a joke

What chance does a non - Mason have going into a court of law against Masons when there is a Masonic judge and Masonic attorneys. All a Mason has to do is let a Masonic Judge, or even a Masonic Juror know that he is a Masonic brother and that is that.

Sometimes you look the way a case, is going and it just doesn't make sense. We had one in Seattle not too long ago, in fact the Union my sister worked for was involved in it and nothing went right, even simple points that were obvious to everyone but the Judge. They couldn't figure out what was wrong and I asked her, "Are the defendants and the judge Masons?" She checked it out and found out that they were.

I said, "You don't have a chance. There is no way you can win because, they passed the word to the judge in the lodge or they gave that Judge a signal, they gave him the sign of the square, or the sign of distress, gave him one of a dozen different signs they could give him and that judge was bound by his Masonic code to find for his brother. He is going to do that for the Mason whether he's right or wrong."

There is no way you can win

Good book on this: Lawyers and Judges, American Trojan Horses

edit on Apr000000Sun, 06 Apr 2014 16:42:39 -05004pm30Sun, 06 Apr 2014 16:42:39 -050020144206 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I doubt that the "courts" themselves are illegal, but without an enforcement, they are 100% pointless, and the enforcement encouraged by the ITCCS, arresting whomever the kangaroo court has convicted and seizing the assets of governments and churches that the ITCCS has dissolved and/or ordered to leave the country, would be illegal -- kidnapping in the first case and theft in the second.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm happy to say that I have decided to give this thread the attention that it deserves -- it will be a topic on Wednesday night's show this week.

Yes, I will eviscerate the claims made in the OP, that "Canada, the Vatican & the Queen of England have been found guilty of genocide", but, as it is a call in show, those of you who have been defending Kevin Annett and the ITCCS are more than welcome to call in and say your piece.

Wednesday night, 10PM Eastern time, on ATS Live Radio.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

adjensen
I'm happy to say that I have decided to give this thread the attention that it deserves -- it will be a topic on Wednesday night's show this week.

Yes, I will eviscerate the claims made in the OP, that "Canada, the Vatican & the Queen of England have been found guilty of genocide", but, as it is a call in show, those of you who have been defending Kevin Annett and the ITCCS are more than welcome to call in and say your piece.

Wednesday night, 10PM Eastern time, on ATS Live Radio.

LOL. I was wondering if you would put it on air.

I won't be able to call in, or even listen, Wednesday due to working 3rd shift. But I look forward to hearing how you "discuss" us gullible people here on the recorded show. LOL

Thanks for the interest.

ETA: Did you see my reply to your last post on the previous page?

edit on 4/6/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Did you see my reply to your last post on the previous page?

Yes, and I saw no point to replying -- as I said earlier, if you want to make a thread about First Nations People Residential Schools in the appropriate forum (this is not it,) I will be happy to contribute what I have learned in studying the issue, though it is far less sensational than Annett's wild claims -- for example, a number of tribes actually protested the closing of the schools when the government was shutting them down in the middle of the 20th Century.

However, this thread is not about First Nations People Residential Schools, it is about the claim of Kevin Annett and the ITCCS that Canada, the Vatican and Queen Elizabeth have been found guilty of various crimes, and that claim is not true, so you are furthering a hoax. The First Nations Peoples that Annett claims to be representing have told him to stop doing so and withdrawn their support for him, so claiming that you are "concerned about the natives" while intentionally acting contrary to their stated wishes seems disingenuous, at best.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

windword
reply to post by vkey08

Please show me one example of these people kidnapping or imprisoning anyone. Churches do have a history of doing such things. Scientology still does it!

“Fair Game” is a policy letter issued by L. Ron Hubbard in 1967 (ref: HCO Policy Letter of 18 October 1967, Issue IV) called “Penalties for Lower Conditions” which states that if someone is found to be an enemy of the CoS, they should be handled like this:
“SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.”

Did you know that David Miscavige, the leader of Scientology, ordered his minions to torture Debbie Cook while she was kidnapped and held against her will at The Hole, one of the Scientology prison camps in Hemet just outside Los Angeles?
anetteiren.com...

An Australian woman claims she was held against her will on a Church of Scientology cruise ship for 12 years.

Read more: www.upi.com...

Scientology is a church? here I always considered it a fringe cult... thats still not putting on a fake trial and issuing arrest warrants for the accused, so sorry, Scientology, as creepy as they are, still don't prove your point..

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

If I don't learn enough on the radio show, I'll put up another thread. I haven't had time yet.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Have a good night, Everyone. I'm out the door to work.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

adjensen

I doubt that the "courts" themselves are illegal, but without an enforcement, they are 100% pointless, and the enforcement encouraged by the ITCCS, arresting whomever the kangaroo court has convicted and seizing the assets of governments and churches that the ITCCS has dissolved and/or ordered to leave the country, would be illegal -- kidnapping in the first case and theft in the second.

I can agree with that!

As far as taking this thread to "your" radio podcast, I hope you don't use your soap box just so that you can have the last word, not having to deal with much descent.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

As far as taking this thread to "your" radio podcast, I hope you don't use your soap box just so that you can have the last word, not having to deal with much descent.

It is a call in show. If you disagree with my point of view, you are welcome to call in with it.

If no one calls in, then, yes, I guess that I get the last word

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Meh. Calling in is too tedious. Besides, I don't have a dog in this race. Why wait to eviscerate the OP till the show? Why not do it here, in the thread?

It's easy to use the podcast platform to grandstand, putting other members down as if your show gives you more authority than the members that you disagree with. You do it, often, with a mocking tone, just like you do when you post. I know that you think you're the final authority, but you and your show don't make it so.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I think windword brought up a VERY important point here...

That mocking tone and critical attitude that attacks the person instead of focusing on the issues is a major turn off for me.

From my viewpoint it really makes it hard to take a person seriously when they say things like this.

It also reeks of an implied agenda.

Want people to take you seriously?

Start treating others like YOU want to be treated instead of falsely labeling them "insane".

Skyfloating also touched on this topic a few days ago, as quoted below:

Skyfloating
@OP: Its a nice OP, thanks. I create a plane, then there is a plane. It follows that things initially come into existence through creation. Makes perfect sense.

But you want to know what actually convinced me of the ID crowd? 10 years of seeing the completely spiteful, mocking and ignorant behavior of atheists/evolutionists on online forums, with their childish remarks on "you believe in the toothfairy, nanananana!"

Seeing such a stark contrast in mentality, decency, respect and kindness makes it pretty obvious which if these sides have refined and cultured minds and which are of more simple and coarse intelligence. www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Apr000000Mon, 07 Apr 2014 01:45:54 -05001am30Mon, 07 Apr 2014 01:45:54 -050020144507 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The abuse of natives, and the harm, damage, murders, rapes, torture of their children in these horrendous "schools" is very real, and my best friend who is native, suffered from a completely dysfunctional family that has carried out generationally, emotional damage to her and her own daughters, due to her mothers incarceration in these facilities. In every family, such a story can be repeated, with similar damage. My two oldest sons are status themselves, and thankfully don't have this, overt act of war, committed against them. I see this as an overt act of war. But everyone is getting Fukushima as an overt act of war.

The secondary issue regarding the Crown, and the allegations brought against the Queen. Sorry, most of us who know whats running this world, not only believe this, but that far worse than ever reaches the public, through any method from rumor to controversy, takes place. And if a group of elders, or council told him to stop, the native population would not endorse that. Not the natives I know. They consider the corruption in the councils to be related to the Crown and Government, to begin. That is a whole other baggage.

But the Vatican, the Church of England, the Anglican one, etc, acts under the jurisdiction of the Crown, and the Crown is involved in everything including ritual murders.
edit on 7-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
that's quite an accusation, unity.

the queen and pope?

all that just for some native school kids.

i say that coz i don't believe a word of it.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

tsingtao
that's quite an accusation, unity.

the queen and pope?

all that just for some native school kids.

i say that coz i don't believe a word of it.

Go watch the testimonies of the people that endured that school, then come back here and tell us you don't believe it.
There are several videos throughout the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join