It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Breaking News: Canada, Vatican & Crown GUILTY of Genocide

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Presenting an enigma with no solution? Nice! Or is there a solution..........?

How about we start arresting and charging those who have clearly engaged in what is known as perverting the course of justice, and are still alive today for starters? Instead of printed worthless fiat currency as your "hush money" for the families, you could freeze all of those who were complicit in the obstruction, assests. Then the families of the victums would get the idea that they could sue for said assests, liquidate them, and create a future trust for all of their future progeny? Not to mention the power to hide genociding a race goes byebye with no assets. It is a Win-Win. The system would self heal the second that type of story hit the news.

Naw. Too idealistic. Lets argue about some idiot i do not even care about, instead of the real issue that prompted this thread to begin with. Let us ignore all crimes that are still on going around that mess, and prosectuable today. Yep.

Just because it happened a hundred years ago, does not forgive todays crimes in continuing said obstruction. This is like saying a crime, that originated 10 generations ago in a family, but continued on as "family tradition", is not prosecutable today because the origional instigators are dead. Rediculous. If you were a D.A., you would arrest and charge all of those whom have continued said tradition and laugh at that kind of defense.

I must admit, i am confused by your resistance to this? Do you not want our leaders to return to the rule of law? Are you happy with the status quo?

Happy journeys.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I find it "interesting" that they put his "alleged" cause of death in there. The Obits I read in the local paper don't tell why the person died, just when they died, and the arrangements.

It's like they NEED to place it in people's mind that he died from a cerebral hemorrhage.

There are drugs that can cause that, you know?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Not Authorized

Presenting an enigma with no solution? Nice! Or is there a solution..........?

How about we start arresting and charging those who have clearly engaged in what is known as perverting the course of justice, and are still alive today for starters? Instead of printed worthless fiat currency as your "hush money" for the families, you could freeze all of those who were complicit in the obstruction, assests. Then the families of the victums would get the idea that they could sue for said assests, liquidate them, and create a future trust for all of their future progeny? Not to mention the power to hide genociding a race goes byebye with no assets. It is a Win-Win. The system would self heal the second that type of story hit the news.

Naw. Too idealistic. Lets argue about some idiot i do not even care about, instead of the real issue that prompted this thread to begin with. Let us ignore all crimes that are still on going around that mess, and prosectuable today. Yep.

Just because it happened a hundred years ago, does not forgive todays crimes in continuing said obstruction. This is like saying a crime, that originated 10 generations ago in a family, but continued on as "family tradition", is not prosecutable today because the origional instigators are dead. Rediculous. If you were a D.A., you would arrest and charge all of those whom have continued said tradition and laugh at that kind of defense.

I must admit, i am confused by your resistance to this? Do you not want our leaders to return to the rule of law? Are you happy with the status quo?

Happy journeys.

Hear, Hear!!!! (Stands and applauds!)

edit on 4/5/2014 by sled735 because: Wrong hear. LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I am checking for where that reference was...it may take me a few days to relocate but promise to reply with details and source.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Just a heads up for anyone interested in watching the documentary (UNREPENTANT - CANADA'S GENOCIDE) posted on page 4 of the thread...

The video is now marked: "This video is private."

Just one more indicator that these people are doing everything they possibly can to keep the truth covered up.

Thanks to people like Kevin Annett and the OP of this thread, the truth WILL prevail.

If you haven't seen it yet, watch this documentary and pass it on.

I HIGHLY recommended watching it...

WINNER: BEST INTERNATIONAL DOCUMENTARY - 2006 LOS ANGELES INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL. **WINNER: BEST DIRECTOR for an INTERNATIONAL DOCUMENTARY - 2006 NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL.

Unrepentant took nineteen months to film, primarily in British Columbia and Alberta, and is based on Kevin Annett’s book Hidden from History: The Canadian Holocaust. The entire film was a self-funded, grassroots effort, which is reflected in its earthy and human quality.

"...This documentary reveals Canada's darkest secret - the deliberate extermination of indigenous (Native American) peoples and the theft of their land under the guise of religion. This never before told history as seen through the eyes of this former minister (Kevin Annett) who blew the whistle on his own church, after he learned of thousands of murders in its Indian Residential Schools. Aboriginal children in residential schools tortured, flogged to death, deliberately electrocuted. Thirthy-three mass graves found in Canada."

If it vanishes again, this search might help.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Not Authorized

Resistance to what?

Kindly show where I have denied that children in Residential Schools were poorly treated or abused, and died in numbers that are higher than they should have. Show where I have ever said that this was not a tragedy.

To the contrary, I have stated, repeatedly, that there are legitimate First Nations Peoples issues in Canada, and that fools like Kevin Annett and his followers harm those interests, they do not help them. They have, specifically and intentionally, distanced themselves from Annett and asked him to not claim to represent them.

By supporting Annett and the ITCCS, you are acting contrary to the wishes of those people that you claim you want to "protect". That smacks of some sort of agenda that has nothing to do with First Nations People... whether it's liberal white guilt, hatred of the state or church, or whatever, it is not welcome by the people who were actually violated.

To restate my objection to this thread, since everyone seems to have forgotten it -- the OP claimed that Canada, the Vatican and the Crown were found GUILTY of genocide, when that is absolutely not the case, and such a claim is an outright hoax. None of those parties has been found guilty of anything, and neither should they be, if they had nothing to do with criminal actions, it is ludicrous that anyone should think that they should be put on trial for them. The vast majority of schools closed prior to Prime Minister Stephen Harper even being born, so why on earth do you think he's culpable.

THAT is the sort of stupidity that I'm against, both in this thread, and in all of the others that promote Kevin Annett, fraud and conman, and the ITCCS, a figment of his imagination that has no power to hold any trials, for any reason, on any matter.

If you think that "opposing the status quo" means that any fool can create a fictitious court, charge anyone they like with any crime they like, find them GUILTY in abstentia and without evidence, and then order they be physically arrested and have their assets seized, yes, I am opposed to that.

Any sane person, not blinded by an agenda, would be, as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

ICCS Home Page
Okay found it again...scroll down 1/3rd of total length and it is there.
I am mobile so can't easily do extensors quotes.
Their articles are chronological down the page so that is how the timeframe gets lost.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Granite
reply to post by Granite

ICCS Home Page
Okay found it again...scroll down 1/3rd of total length and it is there.
I am mobile so can't easily do extensors quotes.
Their articles are chronological down the page so that is how the timeframe gets lost.

Are you talking about this?

The Secretariat of the Court has today released the following public statement:

Jorge Bergoglio (aka “Pope Francis”), Adolfo Pachon (Jesuit Superior General) and Justin Welby (Archbishop of Canterbury) will stand trial in absentia on Monday, April 7 after refusing to challenge or deny the criminal charges made against them in the Trial Division of the Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels.

The Prosecutor’s Office will commence its case against these three chief defendants on that day and will present evidence linking them to the trafficking, torture and death of children, and to the concealment of these crimes.

The Court has delayed the opening of the trial by one week, from its original commencement on March 31, after it received confirmation that a covert operations team has been dispatched by the Vatican to disrupt and destroy the work of the Court. The team consists of paid agents of the so-called “Holy Alliance”, the Jesuit-run spying and assassination agency responsible for the silencing and murder of papal opponents.

I think what some are arguing here is that there is no such thing as "Common Law Court" of Justice in Brussels.

But... according to this article, there is:
www.nationallibertyalliance.org...

On March 15, 2014 the People of Florida (67 counties), Connecticut (8 counties) and Rhode
Island (5 counties) followed suit and joined New York by constituting the same. New Jersey, New
Hampshire, Maryland and Delaware expect to join us by the end of April. We the People are actively
reinstating common law grand and trial juries in all fifty states and from reports by the same we
anticipate 3142 Common Law Juries in all 3142 United States Counties within the next four months.
On or about March 6th 2014 we received word that the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and
Ireland, all common law counties, have asked to join the endeavors of the United States in an effort to
force their courts back to Common Law as well.

On Monday, March 24th 2014 the New York Unified Common Law Grand Jury will file the
attached papers entitled “Quo Warranto” “which is a writ, in the nature of a writ of right for the king
[the People], against him who claimed or usurped any office, franchise, or liberty, to inquire by what
authority he supported his claim, in order to determine the right. It lay also in case of non-user, or long
neglect of a franchise, or misuser or abuse of it; being a writ commanding the defendant to show by
what warrant he exercises such a franchise, having never had any grant of it, or having forfeited it by
neglect or abuse”. 3 Bl.Comm. 262, Blacks 4th.
etc, etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No.
The paragraph begins "In October 2011, Mohawk excavations...the end has Dr. Ortner testimony.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You may wanna take a walk over to Quatloos forum, they do a really good job explaining all about these "Common Law Courts of Justice" and the trouble the people that normally call them into session get into, most of the time, it involves jail.

There is no LEGAL thing as a Common Law Court, A common law grand jury or a common law indictment. People hold these things, normally at their local Denny's if that isn't available they try and hold them at Sonic or wherever else they can cram a few dozen looney tunes in at a time without drawing attention and then they do whatever it is they do and claim victory over the forces of evil.

One of these "common law court" groups even went so far as to try and get their local courthouse to give them space for their proceedings, the people that asked that (and they did not ask nicely, they demanded) were promptly charged with a few minor felony offenses.

So to claim that there is a court case being heard next week and saying that it is a common law jury or whatever they are calling themselves this week, is a pure fraud and promoting a hoax.

Do you now Sled understand the error of thee way? Or need it be explained more?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I just gave you a solution to start to make this right peacefully without resorting to kangaroo courts, using existing law, today. More importantly, i would be the indisputable 'right' way. Where is your solution?

Again, why are you against prosecuting todays currently ongoing obstruction of justice, in regards to this, in the common law state of Canada?

In my dialog with you, here is what i have learned about you. One mans kooky opinion overrides all future reconciliation for the provable horror of genocide. Really?

I am done replying.

Happy journeys.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Murgatroid

Just a heads up for anyone interested in watching the documentary (UNREPENTANT - CANADA'S GENOCIDE) posted on page 4 of the thread...

The video is now marked: "This video is private."

Just one more indicator that these people are doing everything they possibly can to keep the truth covered up.

Thanks to people like Kevin Annett and the OP of this thread, the truth WILL prevail.

If you haven't seen it yet, watch this documentary and pass it on.

I HIGHLY recommended watching it...

WINNER: BEST INTERNATIONAL DOCUMENTARY - 2006 LOS ANGELES INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL. **WINNER: BEST DIRECTOR for an INTERNATIONAL DOCUMENTARY - 2006 NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL.

Is this the same one you posted on page 4?! Geeze! They're working FAST to keep this from being viewed!
I did watch that one, and I have to say, I was very disturbed with the witnesses' stories. Very sad.

Hurry up, people! You need to watch this before this one is removed too!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I just gave you a solution to start to make this right peacefully without resorting to kangaroo courts, using existing law, today. More importantly, i would be the indisputable 'right' way. Where is your solution?

Solution to what?

Again, why are you against prosecuting todays currently ongoing obstruction of justice, in regards to this, in the common law state of Canada?

What "ongoing obstruction of justice"?

You are aware that there is an official commission on the matter, which is just winding up its hearings, right? They've been working on it since 1998, and the commission has been working since 2008. And that the government and churches who were involved in this matter a hundred years ago have apologized for what happened, right? And that over a billion dollars in reparations has been paid, right?

Again, what "ongoing obstruction of justice"?

Should Stephen Harper be held accountable for things that happened before he was born?

Do believe Kevin Annett when he says that 50,000 children were wantonly murdered by the government of Canada, the Catholic and United Church of Canada, and the Queen of England? If you do, what is your evidence for this belief?

One mans kooky opinion overrides all future reconciliation for the provable horror of genocide. Really?

Congratulations on coming to the exact opposite conclusion of what I have said. Well done.

I am done replying.

Running away will just leave these legitimate questions unanswered.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Granite
reply to post by sled735

No.
The paragraph begins "In October 2011, Mohawk excavations...the end has Dr. Ortner testimony.

Found it...

itccs.org...

In October, 2011, excavations commenced by Mohawk elders on the grounds of the same site adjacent to the school revealed numerous buttons from the uniform of female students at the school, burnt pieces of clothing, and bones that had been cut up in sections. Subsequently, two of these bone fragments were positively identified as being those of a small child by Ontario forensic examiner Greg Olson and archaeologist Kris Nahrgang, as well as by senior forensic pathologist Dr. Donald Ortner of the Smithsonian Institute in Washington, D.C. (Ortner died of undisclosed causes shortly afterwards).

edit on 4/5/2014 by sled735 because: add source link

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Do you now Sled understand the error of thee way? Or need it be explained more

Hummmm..... I think I'll wait and see what happens.

edit on 4/5/2014 by sled735 because: add question from vkey08

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Found it...

(Ortner died of undisclosed causes shortly afterwards).

Yes, well done -- you've proven Annett to be a liar, since the obituary I posted from 2012 clearly identifies his cause of death. But it's more mysterious to say that he died of "undisclosed causes", particularly when you're posting to gullible people.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

adjensen
reply to post by sled735

Found it...

(Ortner died of undisclosed causes shortly afterwards).

Yes, well done -- you've proven Annett to be a liar, since the obituary I posted from 2012 clearly identifies his cause of death. But it's more mysterious to say that he died of "undisclosed causes", particularly when you're posting to gullible people.

Adjensen! Are you getting upset with me?

Do you think calling me, or others, a name like "gullible" is going to bring me some kind of shame... make me stick my tail between my legs and walk away with my head down?

I don't think "gullible" is the correct definition to describe me. I would say I am more... uh... inquisitive.
I like to learn BOTH sides of the story before I go running off believing what is fed to me by the powers that be.
And, after watching that video with those people telling their story, I am leaning in their favor, and I congratulate Annett for gathering all the information he presented in his case.

The fact that you refused to even watch the video the first time it was put up on page four tells me that you aren't interested in justice; your goal is to protect the church, Canada, and the Blessed Queen.

edit on 4/5/2014 by sled735 because: change comment

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I don't think "gullible" is the correct definition to describe me.

And I don't think that I called you gullible -- I said that he posts his nonsense to gullible people.

I've been dealing with this clown for several years, I think I know how he operates and the types of people that he cons. Ask Steve Finney how he liked going to jail for following Annett's advice to remove his Ontario license plates and replace them with cardboard "Katana" plates, and then trying to run down a policeman who pulled him over. If that's not gullible, I don't know what is.

I like to learn BOTH sides of the story before I go running off believing what is fed to me by the powers that be.

Sorry, but you've given every indication of a complete dismissal of all criticism of Annett and the ITCCS, regardless of the facts.

But here's your chance to indicate otherwise. Setting aside anything as regards First Nations People and the Residential Schools scandal, do you still believe that a lawful court found Canada, the Vatican and the Queen of England guilty of genocide? Not whether they are guilty or not, but whether a legitimate court conducted a legitimate trial, with legitimate judges, lawyers and evidence? Do you believe that Kevin Annett is sane, in spite of him claiming that he, personally, dissolved the nation of Canada, is going to re-incorporate it as Katana later this year, and that all Canadian law enforcement officers need to resign immediately in order to avoid being charged with "supporting a deposed regime".

Are you still standing behind that claim?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The fact that you refused to even watch the video the first time it was put up on page four tells me that you aren't interested in justice;

I don't watch videos that are posted here. Never have, never will, and other posters in the religion forums will agree that I do not.

Even if I did, I wouldn't waste my time watching a) anything posted by Murgatroid, who will post anything that agrees with his rabid anti-Catholic beliefs, no matter how ridiculous and b) anything produced by Kevin Annett, whom I know for a fact, after dealing with him for years, is a fraud and who fabricates evidence.

I'll ask you for the third or fourth time -- the First Nations People have specifically asked Kevin Annett to stop claiming to represent them. If you don't respect them enough to accede to their wishes, why are you even posting on this subject?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
adjensen

You are aware that there is an official commission on the matter, which is just winding up its hearings, right? They've been working on it since 1998, and the commission has been working since 2008. And that the government and churches who were involved in this matter a hundred years ago have apologized for what happened, right? And that over a billion dollars in reparations has been paid, right?

Paid? They don't seem too happy with the results in this report!

www.nationallibertyalliance.org...

The Royal Commission report was generally welcomed by Aboriginal groups, although not without some disagreement, and generated expectations for a government response. It received significant media attention upon its release, but faded from the public agenda in the ensuing months. In December 1996, the Prime Minister said that the government needed time to study the recommendations and would not issue a response prior to a general election. The then Minister of Indian Affairs stated that it would be difficult to increase spending to the level proposed by the Commission. In April 1997, the Assembly of First Nations held a national day of protest to express its anger over perceived government inaction and the refusal of the Prime Minister to meet with First Nations leaders to discuss the report.

In January 1999 and July 2000, the Minister of Indian Affairs and the Federal Interlocutor for Métis and Non-Status Indians released progress reports reviewing developments under headings outlined above. On both occasions, the government acknowledged the urgent need to address the lagging socio-economic conditions affecting Aboriginal peoples in Canada, particularly in light of rapid growth in the Aboriginal population. The July 2000 report asserts that a process of change "has begun to address key dimensions of the relationship between the Crown and Aboriginal people" and that, "though Gathering Strength is a long-term plan, in just two short years it has produced impressive results." In April 2000, then National Chief of the Assembly of First Nations Phil Fontaine stated that "the promises made by the Government of Canada … represented the potential for a major step," but that these commitments arising out of the RCAP report "have not fully been implemented or honoured in the way in which we had anticipated."

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join