It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Breaking News: Canada, Vatican & Crown GUILTY of Genocide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I came across this article about massive deaths of Aboriginal children in Canada. They have officially admitted it.
Canada, the British Crown and the Vatican stand guilty as charged.

Sorry for the short commentary in my OP, (I'm getting ready for work.) but I thought this needed to be shared!

There is much more in this article. Read it here:
asheepnomore.net...

Until this week, government and church officials have either denied or stayed silent about Rev. Annett’s documented estimate. But previously “segregated” statistics of the deaths of residential school children made public last Friday by different provinces indicate that “tens of thousands” of these children died in the facilities, which were operated primarily by the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada. - See more at: asheepnomore.net...

This week’s official admission of massive deaths in the Indian residential schools comes on the heels of shocking new evidence showing that a Vatican and Church of England child sacrifice cult known as the Ninth Circle operated at the same schools for over a century, including at the Mohawk residential school in Brantford, Ontario. (www.itccs.org, March 29, 2014) - See more at: asheepnomore.net...

edit on 4/2/2014 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi sled!
Wow...that is heart-breaking! I don't even know what to say...not feeling like a 'proud' Canadian right now.
Reminds me of the story line from True Detective show (Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey) which was really awful. (the story not the show itself)
I'm not far from Brantford, Ontario and go there often. I will always think of this now.
S&F for bringing this to our attention.

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you, I am simply marking this very important thread for further review and participation, thank you for bringing this older but unfinished topic back to the fore-front of my conscience.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It's legitimate news stories like this not coming to light in the Mainstream News that makes me sick to my stomach!!

They keep feeding us Justin Beiber reckless driving stories and Paris Hilton crap and the like..
How is that tripe even news worthy?!

This story makes me SO MAD!!

Could our members to the north please shed some light on how the Canadian News has been covering this Mass Genocide?
And also shed light on Republic of Kanata.. First I've heard of any of this.
Looks like I have some homework to do..
S and f. Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Even though the iTCCS.org sounds like an official body it is not. Their message is a good one and there have been thousands or more of children murdered in residential schools, but to presume this government, the queen or the vatican is going to roll over and die is juvenile. I hope they can do something, but they have no authority other that which they have over themselves.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/2.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

sled735
I came across this article about massive deaths of Aboriginal children in Canada. They have officially admitted it.

They have? Please show exactly where they have admitted it.

Canada, the British Crown and the Vatican stand guilty as charged.

Where and when was the trial? Which court declared them guilty?

This week’s official admission of massive deaths in the Indian residential schools

how about linking to this "official admission"? Where and when was this "official admission" made?

You must not realise the so called "International Common Law Court of Justice, Brussels" is just a blog written in Canada....

rationalwiki.org...
edit on 2-4-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

DenyFlatulence
It's legitimate news stories like this ...

What makes you think it is a legitimate news story"

Could our members to the north please shed some light on how the Canadian News has been covering this Mass Genocide?

What mass genocide?

First I've heard of any of this.

Well, as it is all just made up, what makes you think you would have heard of it/

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Like some other posters indicate or hint, without a good back up news source the video sounds like propaganda. Is there confirmation from the Canadian government, as the video says, that 50,000 children were the object of genocide? You'd think if the Canadian government admitted this (how, in a press conference? in court papers?) it would be international news. More sources please, someone. thanks.
edit on 2-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

DenyFlatulence
It's legitimate news stories like this not coming to light in the Mainstream News that makes me sick to my stomach!!

They keep feeding us Justin Beiber reckless driving stories and Paris Hilton crap and the like..
How is that tripe even news worthy?!

This story makes me SO MAD!!

And also shed light on Republic of Kanata.. First I've heard of any of this.
Looks like I have some homework to do..
S and f. Thanks for posting.

They don't cover it, except on APTN occasionally, I expect because APTN get government grants and they can't rock the boat too far. Kevin Arnett has been pushing this for a long time and I applaud him for his efforts, what he is saying from what I can tell concerning the deaths is all true. We have a retarded government that has acknowledged to some extent the deaths, but they aren't going to do anything about it as to do something is an admission of guilt. I find it ridiculous that our government can admonish anyone or any country when their own hands in the past are steeped in blood, people in glass houses and all that...

But, take it all with a grain of salt as to criminal charges, as criminal charges require a legal structure with muscle to enforce outcomes. The itccs.org has neither the mandate or the muscle which is unfortunate.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/2.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The Ninth circle ?...hmmmmm

Time to Get to researching!

S&F ty OP

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

What makes you think it is a legitimate news story?

Because real news is not on the news anymore. lol.

I haven't presumed to know anything about the OP's topic. But if any group is making allegations like this, I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. I would love for ATS members to prove that this is just some fabricated farce.

edit on 2-4-2014 by DenyFlatulence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

DenyFlatulence
I would love for ATS members to prove that this is just some fabricated farce.

I already have....!

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
CBC "Real" enough news for you naysayers?

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

The hell you have......

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

hellobruce

DenyFlatulence
I would love for ATS members to prove that this is just some fabricated farce.

I already have....!

You sir have not proven ANYTHING,
And...it looks like your wrong....yet again

Logout already ..

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is just more of Kevin Annett's nonsense and needs to go to the Hoax Bin, ASAP.

OP, you've been duped -- there is nothing behind this but a crackpot who is disdained even by the people he claims to be supporting.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I feel alot of shame for how the crown destroyed so many beautiful people, stealing there land, trying to erase there past, steal there children to indoctrinate them in christianity.

Brings tears to my eyes that some of our fore fathers helped in this genocide.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ya this is disturbing for sure .....

The majority of residential school students died of diseases like tuberculosis. Records also show children also died from malnutrition or accidents. Schools burned down, killing students and staff. Drownings or exposure were another cause. Some committed suicide. Justice Sinclair said mortality rates reached up to 60 per cent at some schools.

www.cbc.ca...#!/content/1.2487015

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

adjensen
This is just more of Kevin Annett's nonsense and needs to go to the Hoax Bin, ASAP.

OP, you've been duped -- there is nothing behind this but a crackpot who is disdained even by the people he claims to be supporting.

Really ? Was it hoax enough to make it on the CBS news ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join