It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nukes Are Flying. What Would You Do If Nuclear War Happened?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Grab the bottle of Jack out the liquor cabinet, grab my cigarettes and my kindle and go sit on the front porch.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
3 minutes?

Try to call my folks and order mom to get dad into the shipping container they have on property for storage. It might serve as a Faraday to cushion him against the EMP (he has a pacemaker now).

Then try to call my husband and tell him to do what he can for our son. They'll be out the range of any blast.

Then I do my best to get out of my office building in the seconds left because I feel I ought to be trying to do something.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

ketsuko
3 minutes?

Try to call my folks and order mom to get dad into the shipping container they have on property for storage. It might serve as a Faraday to cushion him against the EMP (he has a pacemaker now).

Then try to call my husband and tell him to do what he can for our son. They'll be out the range of any blast.

Then I do my best to get out of my office building in the seconds left because I feel I ought to be trying to do something.

I didn't even consider our shipping containers... not sure what protection they'd offer at less than 10 miles from several "primary targets" though.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join