It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Shooting at Fort Hood; Multiple Injuries UPDATE2: Four dead, 16 injured...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
They brought in everybody!

MPs are in full tactical kit, Police from Bell county an Killeen are here.

We are being texted to shelter in place, NO PICTURES...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
ABC world new is reporting now.

Active situation

Hide in place

Casualties reported but not sure how many.

link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

N.S. TXRabbit.... i found myself thinking the same damn thing. ???

if they already had eyes upon the guy, hoe the hell does something like this happen so closely thereafter???

unless, of course, it's one of those 'the FBI was aware, and had officers repeatedly in contact with the individual, even providing method and means information' until such time as they were instructed to 'take them down'

wash.
rinse.
repeat.

???

create the 'terrorist'

arrest the terrorist'

saved y'all from yet another !!!

-SMH-

???

link   

Arnie123

Sounds like video is okay then...

Stay safe...

link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

I guess they were looking for a person that was planning a Fort Hood assault...shooting had not occurred yet..

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
TV News is saying that this took place in a 'MOTOR POOL AREA".

I posted this earlier. We had guard duty in that motor pool and we weren't allowed weapons while on guard duty. Think about that .. I was a 105 pound young girl out guarding tanks and I couldn't carry a weapon. And the posts are all disarmed now .. except for the MPS.

+6 more 
link   

ProfessorT

@ABC: BREAKING: US Defense official confirms to @ABC there there is an "active shooter" on Ft. Hood; some injuries reported - @LMartinezABC
To the poster who is at Fort Hood now please stay safe and take shelter.

--
Roger,
I got my Wife an 1 yr old Daughter here in the bedroom.

HOUSE IS LOCKED UP, BLINDS CLOSED.

link   
Twitter update:

Charlie Kaye
@CharlieKayeCBS

BREAKING. CBS-TV Affiliate KWTX, Waco reporting one confirmed dead, at least 8 taken to the hospital from Ft. Hood shooting.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Too many times we have heard of the FBI recruiting and assisting people to commit acts of violence.

Isn't that convenient?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

KCEN TV is reporting live, and they have reporters at two separate locations, but they are not being allowed to film inside the base either.

The reported the shooter was supposedly at

The shooter was said to be in building 33026 which is the Medical Brigade Building.

Live coverage on their webpage here...
www.kcentv.com...

Surrounding neighborhood reports said it sounded like a "powerful weapon." But they didn't originally know it was from the base, they thought it might have been in the neighborhood.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

FlyersFan
TV News is saying that this took place in a 'MOTOR POOL AREA".

I posted this earlier. We had guard duty in that motor pool and we weren't allowed weapons while on guard duty. Think about that .. I was a 105 pound young girl out guarding tanks and I couldn't carry a weapon. And the posts are all disarmed now .. except for the MPS.

--
Yes, the MotorPool is on the Engineers side of the post.
Both the MP an MEDO BDE are on Tank Destroyer.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Arnie123

I'd take pics anyway for ATS...

Stay safe Sweet Pea...thoughts and prayers with you, Family and your Buddies...

Des

edit on 2-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

link   

3shadesofblack
Surrounding neighborhood reports said it sounded like a "powerful weapon." But they didn't originally know it was from the base, they thought it might have been in the neighborhood.

Well ... Killeen and the base were always shaking from the tanks shooting and blowing things up. And all the artillery in the field. 'powerful weapon' at Fort Hood ... could be the terrorists or it could be practice sounds as usual. I wouldn't jump on that 'powerful weapon' thing yet ...

edit on 4/2/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

link   

Arnie123

ProfessorT

@ABC: BREAKING: US Defense official confirms to @ABC there there is an "active shooter" on Ft. Hood; some injuries reported - @LMartinezABC
To the poster who is at Fort Hood now please stay safe and take shelter.

--
Roger,
I got my Wife an 1 yr old Daughter here in the bedroom.

HOUSE IS LOCKED UP, BLINDS CLOSED.
I'm praying no one else is injured or dies. Prayers for you and your family. I can't begin to imagine what you are all going through. Just stay safe and don't worry about keeping us updated - your safety is more important.

link   
I'd appreciate good vibes, very good friend of mine is stationed there and I can't get in touch with him.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that the entire base is on lockdown and no one is allowed to enter or leave.....but they just let a black Jeep through the barricade?

edit on 2-4-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Mirthful Me
reply to post by GreenMtnBoys

The oxymoron of a gun free military base is one of those mind numbing issues. It's an embarrassment that out soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines must rely on civilian "protection" on our military bases. It's outrageous...

I wonder how come we never hear about mass shootings at other government installations like the NSA has.

Or area 51.

Or the CIA,

Or the FBI,

Or the BATFE.

None of those places are 'gun free'.

They just take them away from the men, and women who they send to go fight their wars for them.

Oxymoron is right.
edit on 2-4-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Whoever was in that black jeep went right through, they were obviously expecting his presence. Must be high rank, or very important LE type.

link   

sheepslayer247
Did anyone just notice that the entire base is on lockdown and no one is allowed to enter or leave.....but they just let a black Jeep through the barricade?

--
That Black Jeep is prolly going to be routed out another way, their is way outs through that route.

That Building off in the distance is III Corps, HUB for everything going on at Fort Hood.

link   
reply to post by neo96

Great points Neo.

How come the nsa didn't catch this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join