It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Shooting at Fort Hood; Multiple Injuries UPDATE2: Four dead, 16 injured...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Someone got tired of airplane no news. Something new for msm to obsess over.
edit on 2-4-2014 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Or it could be that someone with mental problems flipped out. Plain and simple.

They've lifted the lockdown.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

GreenMtnBoys
I wish people would quit calling every Tom, Dick, and Harry that throws on a uniform a friggin "warrior"'. What's up with this "everyone gets a trophy" attitude nowadays? This guy was hardly a warrior. He looks to be a tubby out of shape loser coward. A real warrior would never kill innocent people no matter the amount if PTSD.

Mad respect to the average soldier no doubt. But please refrain from lumping true warriors in with everyone else.

I wish they would quit telling me that the soldiers are over there fighting for my freedoms, its all I ever hear.
None of them fight for my freedom, not since WW2 has anyone in the armed forces fought for our freedom.

But then this is not the thread to discuss these things

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
Just want to make it clear ,that as a fellow Muslim my self, this guys Actions are disgraceful ! I am disgusted by people like this who think it's ok to go out and do this!

No where in the scriptures does it say to go out and kill innocent people ,weather Christan,jew, ect ect....

I really don't understand the mindset of people like this ...the teachings are CLEAR basic Knowledge...

This guy is no MUSLIM that's for certain..

He's got a first class ticket to hell ..

Peace

LSH

With a name like Ivan Lopez, I very much doubt he was Muslim at all.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Funny I was looking to see if there was any new news around it or if there were any terrorist attacks in the Middleast...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Nice try! The Quran and the Bible are full of violence and followers in some examples are pushed in that direction.

Whatever you think a Muslim is or isnt fine.... The religion is antithetical to Western Democracy and moreover the founding principles of the USA. You have the right to practice your religion how you see fit. But don't make me cite examples of how even mild mannered Muslims are subverting and trying to supplant our American laws and culture. Foot baths in our air ports? Remember that one?

link   

stargatetravels

GreenMtnBoys
I wish people would quit calling every Tom, Dick, and Harry that throws on a uniform a friggin "warrior"'. What's up with this "everyone gets a trophy" attitude nowadays? This guy was hardly a warrior. He looks to be a tubby out of shape loser coward. A real warrior would never kill innocent people no matter the amount if PTSD.

Mad respect to the average soldier no doubt. But please refrain from lumping true warriors in with everyone else.

I wish they would quit telling me that the soldiers are over there fighting for my freedoms, its all I ever hear.
None of them fight for my freedom, not since WW2 has anyone in the armed forces fought for our freedom.

But then this is not the thread to discuss these things

They fight to defend the "notion" of freedom.

Which is all but gone.

Thanks to politicians not warriors.

link   
I'm confused. I thought they were saying they had one in custody and were looking for another. So he was alive? Then it is reported that there was just one shooter and he is dead? Did he kill himself while in custody? Did they shoot him? Was he dead when they found him?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Anybody from Ft. Hood should hide their SD cards if they got any photos! :/

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Rosinitiate
What the hell were they saying about cutting ventilation?

Anyone else catch that?
edit on 2-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

CJ Grisham @cjgrisham We are only being told to "seek shelter, lock doors and windows, and turn off ventilation systems, heaters and air conditioners." #forthood

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

NickDC202

~Lucidity
Obama Preconference Tweet: We are going to get to the bottom of what happened at Ft Hood.

No thoughts and prayers?

Probably means he's trying to figure out how to spin this for another gun control push and god or allah isn't taking any of his calls.

MSNBC probably lining up their anti-gunners as well.

Even back in the 70's on guard duty we only were allowed empty weapons. Guess they've never trusted their own soldiers. Go figure.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

MoonLightStars
I'm confused. I thought they were saying they had one in custody and were looking for another. So he was alive? Then it is reported that there was just one shooter and he is dead? Did he kill himself while in custody? Did they shoot him? Was he dead when they found him?

If he was he's not anymore, or he was spirited away. Future photos may or may not implicate Blackwater....

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

neo96
What ?

'Were heartbroken this happened again' ?

The first Fort Hood shooting was over religious motivations.

The current shooting was 'just' soldier on soldier violence !

I would call that a slip.

What?

People being shot and killed on the same base by a gunmen - AGAIN.
I would say you are reading way too much into it.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Yeah, but that's workplace violence then isn't it? I mean when anyone else has a dispute with their coworkers, that's what we call it.

link   
reply to post by GreenMtnBoys

Are you friggen kidding me?!

Did you come here on a bus? And was it short?

link   
reply to post by Bassago

It's ok American exceptionalism peaked in the 50s. It's been all downhill since then thanks to the Baby Boomers

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

NickDC202
No thoughts and prayers?

Not a chance... 0bama is too bust trying how best to exploit this "crisis."

We'll have the answer soon enough...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

cosmikDebris

Rosinitiate
What the hell were they saying about cutting ventilation?

Anyone else catch that?

CJ Grisham @cjgrisham We are only being told to "seek shelter, lock doors and windows, and turn off ventilation systems, heaters and air conditioners." #forthood

Yeah, that's oddly specific.

Is that standard procedure, or was there some reason to suspect airborne dangers?
edit on 2-4-2014 by VariableConstant because: eh

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmikDebris

Maybe they wanted the air units turned off for less noise pollution? I hope that is the case anyhow.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

stargatetravels

LightningStrikesHere
Just want to make it clear ,that as a fellow Muslim my self, this guys Actions are disgraceful ! I am disgusted by people like this who think it's ok to go out and do this!

No where in the scriptures does it say to go out and kill innocent people ,weather Christan,jew, ect ect....

I really don't understand the mindset of people like this ...the teachings are CLEAR basic Knowledge...

This guy is no MUSLIM that's for certain..

He's got a first class ticket to hell ..

Peace

LSH

With a name like Ivan Lopez, I very much doubt he was Muslim at all.

Yeah, but would you call someone with a name like Keith Ellison Muslim? My point is that he could have two names - his given name and the name he took after converting - ever here of Cassius Clay?

If the media doesn't want a certain thing promoted, or the authorities don't, they won't release those details or they'll hold them back.

If Ivan Lopez had any ties to Islam, they will be dug up sooner or late. Honestly, I don't expect there to be any, either, but you can't go by the name alone.
edit on 2-4-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join