It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative view of MH370

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

It's a very plausible theory. This missing plane reeks of a cover-up, to say the least.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Amazing Theory,

I would like to add to it by another ATS thread I have read stating that in conjunction with your theory, mixed with a larger terrorist plot, that we have not seen the end of this.
And the revelation could be disastrous to all nations.

The silver lining is that we know we need to start cleaning our oceans, and stop flying all over polluting the air contributing to the global warming...hmm...interesting that topic is on the rise with all theses military planes flying around....hmm indeed.

Two cents inserted.

Regards,

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Very unlikely we will ever know the truth. Diego Garcia has been a topic of my interest however and if there was a theory I have to think it is very very similar to the one you stating in your OP.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Diego Garcia.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

can a 777 carry 6 crates weighing 20 tonnes ?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Nice theory, but why should someone fly such valuable cargo FIRST from A'stan/Pakistan to Malaysia and then to China when it's much more practical to fly it directly from these countries to China?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

Yup. 20 tonnes is a small amount.

But yes it can. 1 litre of fuel is approximately 1 kg. Do the maths and you get big numbers for a trip like this. Multiply the amount of passengers by the allowable baggage weight and you get big numbers also. Something around 7.8 - 8 tonne. But 777's are also used to transport cars etc etc.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno
Well, this story sounds commendable until you start talking about
Israeli and American Intelligence sacrificing an airplane full of
innocent people and just murder them in cold blood.
That's blood on their hands, and their is absolutely no excuse.

Evil, if true.

So easily they could have released the civilian passengers since
they would have recovered their equipment, why kill the passengers?

Why cover it up?

Americans would consider the operation a complete success.

Rhetorical question I suppose.

Rebel 5

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
>>
How AWAC can do this? Remember the 911 incident? After the 911 incident, all Boeing aircraft (and possibly all Airbus) were
installed with a remote control system to counter terrorist hijacking. Since then all Boeing's could be remote controlled by ground control tower. The same remote control system used to control the pilot-less spy aircraft and drones.
>>

I am not even a pilot but have a zillion reasons to doubt that. This sounds entirely made up. Equipping "all" Boeings and Airbus with sophisticated remote control systems...first...would cost billions that no airline has...and secondly would pose a hell lot of technical challenges. Even if we would speculate some new system would have been installed after 9/11....it would make much more sense if they would install some emergency system which could possibly auto-land an aircraft at the nearest airport while disabling all manual control...RATHER than equipping aircraft with the capability to be remote controlled.
TBH I don't see far-fetched theories about MH370 constructive, this is NOT how this mystery will be solved. Anyway it's in Skunk works so I guess you're excused : )

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
what are the 2 things we know for sure about a plane crashing in the ocean?

1. when it crashes there is a large amount of floating debris, even large pieces floating days after the crash.
Air France tail

2. an oil slick, kerosene takes a while to evaporate so a sheen will be seen for several days

Air France oil sheen

there will always be one or both of these when a plane crashes into the ocean

now you could say that us airways 1549 crash landed in the hudson, but in reality it made a wheels up water landing. the above two DID NOT accompany this event as the plane made a controlled landing on the water.

no oil slick and the only thing floating was the intact plane

US Airways 1549

and when they lifted it out of the water only the left engine was detached

US Airways 1549 out of hudson

US Airways 1549 out of hudson

US Airways left engine

the engine was recovered from the 65 foot deep river bed. given a few days, and deepenough, the plane would have sunk to the bottom also with no trace on the surface where it would have been.

It is my contention that MH370 was a mass murder/suicide

someone took control of the plane, eventually dropped down to less than 5000 feet and flew a circuitous route away from major land masses, over the indian ocean until the fuel was exhausted. the plane made a controlled landing on the water and sank intact to the bottom of the ocean.

no oil slick or floating debris is an indication of a controlled landing on water (see US Airways 1549) had it crashed, even from 5000 feet and no fuel we would have seen one of the two indications associated with a crash in the ocean (see Air France floating debris )

this is why we see nothing on the surface and why nothing has washed up on any beaches, the plane did a controlled landing on the water and sank intact to the bottom of the ocean before we were given enough information to change the initial search area to the indian ocean

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
thank -you Cap for the left field theory .....thought provoking....
when conventional theories don't answer the questions .....where is some floating wreckage????....not even a pillow...
then one has to look into unconventional theories...and I'm not talking ET's or time warps....
this is ATS and we are allowed to do this......

with the misleading /incorrect answers from Malaysia and every one else involved.....including my own country Australia...
I think that there is something shady going on here....

I've learnt that if there is something shady going on.....then it will involve some-ones security forces.....
God knows whose country.....

thanks for posting your idea.... a reply to: CaptainBeno

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Just heard on the radio this morning, unconfirmed as of yet, that the simulator the pilot had was used to simulate water landings and landing on short unimproved runways

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Has anybody seen this?

Possible crash site in Cambodian jungle:
12° 5'20.87"N
104° 9'6.80"E

Looks like a downed aircraft. What looks like the fuselage is approximately the length of MH370's...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join