It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, Mr. President The debate is not over.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

The people who want to focus on Obama, need to think for a moment, the Republicans did not do their job in representing their party by not being effective enough to have not let the law pass in the first place that is who you should be arguing with, now they will come with that argument to try and get elected but again, they will quickly find doing so is not going to be possible now that it is law and it has more and more Americans officially signed up to something that as far as the government now sees it, is just as enforceable as paying taxes and again both sides are pro the law no matter how you have been fooled to think otherwise.

AMEN!

And, if we would have elected John McCain we would be in several wars, and If we had elected Mitt Romney we would still have the ACA. It would just be nicknamed RomneyCare and we would still be debating it!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

I see were your coming from but I just could not imagine a man that who practiced constitutional law to be so blind as to not see that. I mean not to mention his approval ratings(as have many if not all presidents in the twenty years) has plummeted in his second term of which I'm sure he sees.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

When the government forces its citizens to purchase a product, needed or not. It is not American and isn't right for the government to do so.

As stated in the OP the "debate is not over".

Star and flag.

-SAP-

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join