It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you Springer for fixing up the Jesse AMA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'd like to thank Springer and any other staff that inserted the quotes (questions) into Jesse's answers for all us lazy members. I appreciated it and it made reading through the thread much more enjoyable. After the question was posed about getting the AMA guests to use the quote option, I realized that they are our guests here and that's honor enough rather than asking them to go out of their way to learn how to use the functions. So, I was enjoying the thread anyways, then came back on the next day to see the inserted quotes, and thought I'd send out a big "thank you"

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yes,it was great of Skeptic Overlord to quote all the original posts for us. Looking forward to the next AMA.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I too appreciated the effort!! Actually it is a very simple function that one can learn how to use. It really should be brought up before the guest starts to post. If they don't understand how, then fine, but if I can do it anyone can. LOL

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

I greatly appreciated S.O.'s efforts on that score, too.

THX THX S.O.

BTW, I wonder if asking/requiring posters to put their 1-3 line ONE SENTENCE QUESTION in bold or CAPS would make it easier for you or staff to do that. It would have me when I was compiling the LEAN mode after the first couple of AMA's.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
dang! i missed the whole thing!

never even saw the AMA.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

tsingtao
dang! i missed the whole thing!

never even saw the AMA.

Well the good news is, you can read all of the questions Jessie answered. Just keep scrolling the pages until you she his face.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Justaposter

Or you can use the see post in thread function.

Is in the little green man icon at the bottom of the mini profile
edit on 3-4-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Wow...a thread of gratitude instead of complaint. Thats a sight for sore eyes.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You're most welcome. I see some of the other members acknowledged that SkepticOverlord did some too, good.

The good news is now that the vast majority of members avoid writing tomes to build up to their question, they only ask one question, and they ask it in a concise way makes it easy to go back and copy/paste the question into the answer post because it doesn't look like a fortune cookie answering an encyclopedia.

edit on 4-3-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thanks, that was quite a nice surprise!

It was great to read through the responses, again many thanks!!!

I added a link for anyone who missed it.
My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything

new topics

top topics

join