It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Seal Claims Top Brass Asked if They Will Disarm Americans

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
It would not surprise me if this is true. The UN wants citizens to be disarmed, the US signed this treaty. It has happened already all over the world. Look at Australia and Aussies do not exactly have a reputation of being cowards. California, Connecticut, and New York already have confiscation measures in place and more states will follow. In the aftermath of Katrina, the police ordered door to door confiscation of guns in New Orleans and members of the National Guard participated in this. There is an agenda to disarm the US and subvert the 2nd Amendment.

What makes the US unique is each state is like it's own country. While some states are on board with stricter gun laws and even confiscation, others are strongly opposed. Georgia's recent gun bill is a good example. There is a big divide on guns and the 2nd Amendment in the US. While I believe the agenda to disarm is real and there is a propaganda campaign in full swing at the public education level against personal gun-ownership, I think the pro-2nd Amendment crowd is too strong, too smart, too prepared, and too well trained for any Army in the world to conquer.

www.youtube.com... Dying CIA agent tells all!
Above is a report from a person that after fifty years tells all of the high technology toys our government has been wanting to use. We may be facing some powerful weapons.
For every person murdered by our government there will be ten to join our side.
Time is on our side if we keep the high ground and not lose the support of the people.
The story of walt willis on youtube should explain my views.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

DOMOCIDE!

It can't happen here?

<< 3  4  5   >>

join