It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: EPA tested deadly pollutants on humans to push Obama admin’s agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The Environmental Protection Agency has been conducting dangerous experiments on humans over the past few years in order to justify more onerous clean air regulations. Read more: dailycaller.com...

The agency conducted tests on people with health issues and the elderly, exposing them to high levels of potentially lethal pollutants, without disclosing the risks of cancer and death, according to a newly released government report Read more: dailycaller.com...

So ?

Lot of demagoguery about them evil right wingers trying to push 'grandma' off a cliff on other issues.

And here we have their opposites pushing grandma in to a 'gas' chamber.

Without disclosing the risks of cancer, and death.

These experiments exposed people, including those with asthma and heart problems, to dangerously high levels of toxic pollutants, including diesel fumes, reads a EPA inspector general report obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation. The EPA also exposed people with health issues to levels of pollutants up to 50 times greater than the agency says is safe for humans. Read more: dailycaller.com...

50 times greater!

The EPA conducted five experiments in 2010 and 2011 to look at the health effects of particulate matter, or PM, and diesel exhaust on humans. The IG’s report found that the EPA did get consent forms from 81 people in five studies. But the IG also found that “exposure risks were not always consistently represented.” Read more: dailycaller.com...

A person would 'willing' consent to those kinds of tests ?

I do not believe it.

For the record human experimentation has a long track record in this country.

Sounds like they are still doing 'unethical' human experiementation.

en.wikipedia.org...

The 13 Most Evil US Government Human Experiments

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

We still trust them though eh? This is more than a left/right issue, it involves agencies that do what they want when they want! CIA, TSA, NSA, etc etc......

When government agencies get caught doing something wrong, the political flavor of the day should make not 1 God damn difference! Wrong is wrong!

No one knows whom is controlling their actions.

These organizations within our government that have NO government oversite NEED TO GO!!! All of them!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

We still trust them though eh?

I don't, and get mocked for it.

Why would anyone 'trust' them is beyond insane.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Stormdancer started a thread on this today too, I think hers is hours ahead of yours.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

neo96

We still trust them though eh?

I don't, and get mocked for it.

Why would anyone 'trust' them is beyond insane.

You don't! I don't! But others still do.......

They can mock me all they want! I hope they have fun doing it too! All that matters to me is when I die, I can live with the decisions and actions I have done/made in my life. I have already made my amends to those whom I could think of.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

rickymouse
Stormdancer started a thread on this today too, I think hers is hours ahead of yours.

Damn, and thanks

Storms Thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry,

Mods please close.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

glad to see your inclusion of 'long history of this' (you know what time it is)
somehow we arrived at this point during the conversation.. fine by me, six degrees of kevin bacon an' all that,
this was interesting,

...when I die, I can live...

PMSL
you obviously believe in life after death, some kind of afterlife, resurrection, whatever..
that's -part of- what this nonsense is all about (this 'hell on earth' we're all going through)
some will choose to hold onto life no matter what
others will be happy when their time comes
..hmm, i'm not making much sense today

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

UNIT76

glad to see your inclusion of 'long history of this' (you know what time it is)
somehow we arrived at this point during the conversation.. fine by me, six degrees of kevin bacon an' all that,
this was interesting,

...when I die, I can live...

PMSL
you obviously believe in life after death, some kind of afterlife, resurrection, whatever..
that's -part of- what this nonsense is all about (this 'hell on earth' we're all going through)
some will choose to hold onto life no matter what
others will be happy when their time comes
..hmm, i'm not making much sense today

I enjoyed you catching my lack of skills in my writing abilities!!! Must admit I got a chuckle out of it and nah, I am not really religious in any sense at all. I call myself spiritual if that even makes any sense....

I guess I am just making peace with myself moreso than those I am apologizing too!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

someone might call it a freudian slip

the adage is 'physician, heal thyself'

i reckon you're doing the right thing

I call myself spiritual if that even makes any sense

yes, complete sense.
edit on 2-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Hey seeker, I like the way you think. I get tired of threads who keep pointing the finger at the opposite party when both parties are guilty of corruption, war mongering, incompetency, over spending, cover-ups, bigger government and over taxation. The two party system creates a delusion as if all issues are simply black and white. Neither party dares not to cross over it's political party platform even if it can benefit the American people. Voters look at their affiliated party as never doing no wrong.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Another reason we all need to buy health insurance.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yes, people willingly and knowingly signed up for these tests.

And somehow it's Obama's fault?

Please..

new topics

top topics

join