It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is something operating my mouse and it aint me.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

loved the pic
reminded me of the heady days of (trying to) program the VCR

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

fFirst off, take apart your mouse for a cleaning (or just get another- one-plug n play...as little a $10 bucks and higher U.S.)...and after doing either one, go into your control settings and reset your mouse preferences ie: speed, direction, lt-rt clicks, icon etc.

One or both should resolve your issue.

PS Could be vibrations in the location or from outside...that can happen.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It's one of two things.

1. The Lawnmower man
2. A poltergeist

I would lean toward the second just go to the store and buy some sage leaves. Just set it on fire and walk around your house with it this will help to cleanse it from unwanted spirits.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

UNIT76
that's.. weird.. stallion and i posted almost the same thing at the same time..
get outta my head!!

edit on 2-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: hehe

That's a special kinda hack! Muuhahaha!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

My mouse has an optical laser and a hair makes it act all weird. I keep some toothpicks in my desk drawer and fish one out once in a while. I also found that if the pad is shiny from spilling something on it, it gets jerky. I have since replaced the pad with a more dull older one and threw the old one out. My wife bought on with a fancy picture and the changing color made it do weird things. That one also got thrown away....back to the six year old mat we got from the national guard table at the county fair for free.
edit on 2-4-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Stormdancer777
The mouse is not moving only the arrow and it even clicked on a link and opened a window, my hands are not touching the mouse.

I would try to unplug your internet connection or network card and see if the problem persist. If it does then you know the problem is not a virus of some kind or trojan horse.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Awesome! S&F! I was wondering when some brave soul would come out with this topic. Thank you!

There is something operating my mouse and it aint me.

I have noticed a strange feeling when I am moving my mouse almost like I am fighting against gravity,

So I noticed it started it again a few moments ago, so I decided to film the arrow with my phone, sure enough something, someone is operating my mouse, I have the video but don't know how to post it.

How do I post it?

I have the same problem but it is harder to record as it is built in lol!
People seeing the cursor move would probably believe someone else were controlling it just to hoax them or say I gave full control to someone through another person as a hoax or something as it is impossible to see a totally flat mouse move.
I also have a pen mouse & I swear, I have to struggle for it's control at times. Again, if I recorded it, people would accuse me of putting on an act.
Remote control, though a very plausible reason, is not the cause.
I have no idea what it is especially when it happens on totally brand new computers.
At times there are odd messages directed at me or anyone else using the computers. Again, even with recording it, hard to prove.
A regular mouse however, CAN be recorded leaving little doubt though some will be guaranteed to give perfectly logical answers.
As far a posting a video, I've only been successful at posting youtube videos & then, only when I've uploaded the video to youtube 1st.
Mainly using links to videos though that is not always the best form is it? Since many will not follow a link even if it's a youtube 1.
The Icons are at the top when you pull down your profile, reply, etc.
I sure hope you find out what is going on.
Good luck & Blessings....

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

my mouse pointer tends to jump around whenever the lens gets dirty, even if theres a tiny eyelash stuck on the lens, i just grab a q tip and clean it off and it stops,

a friend of mine once had the issue too really badly, cleaning the lens didnt fix it, told her to just buy a new wireless mouse, she did so and never had a problem with it again,

it could just be radio interference with the wireless function of the mouse,

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
for what ever reason, it stopped, hasn't done it again, but thanks for all the help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join