It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

newbie researcher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Good day folks, been meaning to share my views for some time now, only to find myself in a scholar position again. This time I did the necessary and joined.
I have always known (don't know why), that things are not supposed to be the way they are. And always have had a total different view of life from childhood, almost as if I know, somehow, I don't belong here, feel trapped, within this system that makes no sense, whatsoever.

I have been researching the supernatural for about 35years.
The first book or series I ever read was Erich Von Daniken's, "Chariots of the Gods" and I was hooked, mind open and hungry for knowledge, read his other books, "Return to the Stars", "Gold of the Gods" and so forth. Other Authors such as Charles Berlitz, and then the unexplained, that was a series from UK in a collectable encyclopaedia format, so on and so on.

Thank goodness for the internet, and advancement of access to information.
So now speaking ones mind is no longer a sin, it just gets prone to debunking, scepticism and converted into misinformation by the deceivers.
We are no longer the heretics as Galilei en.wikipedia.org... and others, who were bold enough to speak, but had their wings clipped by the ignorant sheople of those times. But I believe the system still prefers us to be stupid, so that it can carry out the redistributing of wealth and power, as the system sees fit.
Back in the 70's things were very different so much so that you would get a "beat down" if you thought differently of religion, politics etc, i.o.w. the sheople were very asleep, and if you came out and said what's on your mind, you were automatically outcast, criticized,ridiculed and seen as a nut-case, devil worshipper, Antichrist, etc.

Through all those years, I have continued to research and study all forms of supernatural etc, hence the result, becomes the truth, that has led to my own personal sightings and experiences, of the unknown.

I don't feel that I am different, or smarter than anyone else, but do feel that there is an external force, call it God or Alien (if you believe) that guides me in my quest (feel its my mission) to enlighten, or connect small groups of individuals within networks, to know truth, grow into something bigger and ultimately, try to change our destiny.
If we (humans), do not change our destiny, we will all, through the system, perish as a race that was just too egotistical, greedy, ignorant and stupid.

As always, it is entirely up to the individual to accept or not accept, any of my comments, but I, knowingly, will post through research, because I totally oppose deception.

Born: 1964 Czech republic
Resident: South Africa
Occupation: satellite and optical fibre network engineer (telecoms)
Hobby: Research all supernatural

Thank you for reading, hope my intro is not too long, but I have much work to do, hopefully I wont get too side tracked from the forum.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by researcher88

Good intro and welcome to ATS!

There are some nay-sayers here concerning the supernatural, so breathe deep and don't let them rattle ya.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Refreshing intro...

Warm Welcome to ATS. You'll find a 24/7 open buffet on all the subjects that hold your interest here.

Here's some welcome cookies...enjoy

Hope to see you in the forums soon.

Des

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to you.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Hey, we are kind of like freshmen together! Classmates.

Nice to meet you. I feel like you that there is a guiding presence, even though religions and science fail to describe it adequately, it is still present.

This seems to be the place to be for all these types of discussions. Just about every google search eventually leads one to something on this site, maybe all the answers are right here waiting to be discovered.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS researcher88 you sound like you'll maybe add something to this place , enjoy your stay

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
hello & welcome

light up the darkness

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Nice intro!

Chariots of the Gods was the first Alien/UFO book I ever read as well, and it got me hooked for years on the possibilities.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Welcome. You know what the real "secret is"? Everything is EXACTLY the way its supposed to be in the world. Its just that it takes so long for most of us to find that out. And even longer on what to do about it.

Here we can realize things are the way they are for reasons yet to be grasped by us. But, hey! At least at ATS, together we have a fighting chance to learn about the stars and the world together.

Better to walk in the light, than to stumble in the dark. At least here? Someone will always lend you a flashlight!

Peace.......MS

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Many thanks for your welcomes, and I really appreciate it, so lets start.
"Supernatural" to all those out there that believe in, something weird, is not my meaning.
I believe in science and experience, but sometimes it puts science on hold.
So to put it out there, as Christians believe in fallen angels as aliens, it doesn't really matter.
Experience is what matters at best. lets call them inter-dimensional creatures, for now, until we know more.
Your suggestions will be very welcomed.
I have had very weird experiences, so I cant judge, I am tempted to publish them for the sake of bonding with "others", that might have the same experiences or need bonding,....but i am a totally a humble person, who doesn't want any financial or other gains from any forums..for my mission only to enlighten.
As they say .. money is the root of all evil, wow,really?, but yeah, I agree. (if I find free energy, i Will post it right here for everyone to collect,freely, someone help me please, we need to get out the matrix)
So after 35years research, all are welcome to ask anything and it will be free, if I have anything, I don't want financial gain, I am against the financial system completely and just wish to enlighten humanity freely!

regards

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hi, new here myself. Impressive introduction, curious to see what you have to say in the future.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Hi, and like the others said, nice intro. Good to meet you. You can start your own thread once you have 20 posts, and you can post anywhere on the site now, not just on this introduction. I know I'll enjoy reading your stuff, and here's hoping you enjoy your adventures here!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Great intro! I share your fascination of the paranormal and look forward to your posts. Welcome!!!! Oh and here, you can ride one of our many dragons.

edit on 2-4-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

top topics

join