It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US completely infiltrated by Israeli spies'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

sosobad
They get a free pass every time, no sanctions, no threat of war, # the US has decimated other countries for a hell of a lot less.

This. It is a glaring inconsistency in our foreign policy. I mean, we sent a whole bunch of guys down to Panama just to nab one washed out dictator/drug lord who we were bosom buddies with. We devastated Iraq despite the fact they had not done anything to us. We bombed the hell out of Serbia over crap that had nothing to do with us.

Furthermore, we bombed Libya for the sins of flight 103. We devastated Vietnam despite the fact they were no threat to us.

So why does Israel get a free pass? The only other country I know of that gets this much leeway is Saudi Arabia.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Works both ways.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

I am sure you will recall I said where is your proof - again you offer nothing but your own words and your own opinion.

I have no problem with you teaching me something I didn't know, but in order for you to teach me something you must provide sections of quoted text from various sources and links to those sources for me to read. You need to provide quoted text and source on acts you are saying is treason - as well as case law to provide proof that it's legally considered treason.

When you have those things I am happy to read what you have to say.

edit on 3-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

AnimatedMatter
reply to post by buster2010

OK. Once again, Zionism is a niche belief with a very small following.

I doubt that most of the Israeli government are religious, let alone followers of this bizarre 'ideal' which is only ever mentioned by Conspiracy Theorists and white nationalists.

If they are not religious then what's with the Israel is a Jewish state nonsense? Why don't they just have the balls to say the truth and say that Israel is a Zionist state? Could it be that if they did this then they couldn't constantly cry about the Nazis because it was Zionist that funded the Nazis? Zionist paid for Torah Jews to be killed and it is beneath contempt for anyone who claims to be Jewish to support the people that paid for their ancestors to be killed. It's like if Blacks in America were to go out of their way and only support KKK members for political office.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Hongkongphooey

BELIEVERpriest

AnimatedMatter
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

That's fair enough that you wish the US to isolate herself from other nations.

The problem is that so many other people thinly veil their hatred for Jewish people under the guise of being 'anti-Israel' or 'anti-zionist'.

Yet, we get barely any complaints about Western countries invading, funding, colonising and exploiting countries such as Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, the Yemen, etc.

I understand your position, and equally respect it. But, this thread isnt about anti-semitism or any other form of hate. Its about the fact that Zionism has infiltrated our Govt, Churchs, and schools, and basically, when it comes to US foreign policy, Israel calls the shots...not the Prez, not congress nor the people.

Mossad's spies knew about 9/11 before it happened. They were there to witness it and celebrate its occurence. Our so-called allie (Israel) did nothing to warn us. That makes Israel 'accessory after the fact', a punishable crime in homeland America. So why cater to them? Because they control us and will continue to do so until they have sucked us dry. Then they will feed our corpses to the nations that have grown to hate us on account of their reproach.

Its not about Jews, its about corrupt banking, politics and propaganda...its about Zionism.

Actually, it is well documented that Israel warned the US government and security agencies on several occasions that it's network had been picking up threats and plans to attack the US and hijack planes. Yes Mossad knew what was coming and warned the US, the question is why didn't the Bush government do anything about it?

Wrong the Mossad never informed America that the attack was coming. It was Al-Qaida themselves that warned America the attack was coming. And seeing how Benny said 9/11 was a good thing makes people think just who's side Israel is really on.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Rahm Emanuel and Obama's Zionist buddies:

"The national campaign director for Campaign for America's Future, Richard Kirsch, has also, since its founding in 2008, served as campaign director for HCAN...Kirsch served as financial director of the Illinois Public Action Council. There he worked with Rahm Emanuel and Jan Schakowsky...Schakowsky's husband Robert Creamer, had written a lengthy political manual while in prison...containing a 'ten point plan for foisting universal healthcare on America by 2009"

www.barrychamish.com...

Jonathan Pollard:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

First hand account of the USS Liberty event:

www.rense.com...

Details on the Mossad agents at 9/11 event:

whatreallyhappened.com...

Presidential candidates visit Israel:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

dashen
Dont feel too bad.
EVERY country is completely infiltrated with Israeli spies. Thats what they pay us so many shekels for.

Unfortunately the US isn't receiving shekels. We're giving billions of $ along with whatever state secrets passed along with the likes of spies like Pollard, and now we are planning to free him to boot.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

teamcommander
reply to post by BobAthome

I sincerely thought the question I posted was in reference to how a person could be expected to react under the conditions which I mentioned.
As to the need for conflict or the duration to which it extends would depend in large part upon the temperment of those involved and how soon they felt they had gained any satisfaction for their efforts to correct any wrong which they had been forced to endure.
Excuse my answering my nown question. I often forget what they say about arguing with an....

Never mind!!

" how a person could be expected to react under the conditions which I mentioned. ",,
,depends on the person,,everyone knows that.
we are not Borg.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

It would seem you are of a more "liberal" frame of mind than I had thought.
I suppose you are right, some people will just give up more easily than others.

As for myself, if somebody steps across that "imaginary" line, I would prefer to ask forgiveness than permission to defend what I consider mine.
edit on 7-4-2014 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Seeing as they cried about not having a home land of their own. Then they scammed one off the British, so why the hell dont they all move there to live? I guess theres no point in moving to israhell as there wouldnt be any goyen to rob and murder. Much better to pretend too be honest citizens of where ever they are living and continue to murder rob and scam anything they can get. How many countries have they been run out off? Why did they get chased out of almost every country they have settled in? Maybe its because they consider them selves to be some kind of chosen people and the rest of us are untermensch =sub human = GOYEM.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

neo96

Name a country on this planet that hasn't killed Americans.

Finland?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

'US completely infiltrated by Israeli spies'
They own the Economy,so you cannot spy of what you own.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

neo96

Considering the 4 years of the never ending Isreali is evil threads on this site.

WHAT FREE PASS ?

Erm the fact they are allowed to stock WMD's without any oversight or accountability. Any other country that would try that gets either there arse handed to them in a invasion OR crippled with economic sanctions.

But Israel gets a free pass and free money?

I say Cut Israel, Saudi Arabia , Pakistan and Egypt off.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by teamcommander

permission too defend, is never the question,, for that is a God given,,

the "whats mine" part,,is quite a bit more complicated.

At least for me.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Because they were with us against Nazi Germany,,, or does everyone forget about that?

Oh and for whom did the Arab League,, and the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem fight for during that little conflict??
Anyone want too guess?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

And who were the first American's too help with the rebuilding of San Francisco,,after the devestation of the 1906 earthquake. ??

dont have too ans. its rehtorical.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

BobAthome

Because they were with us against Nazi Germany,,, or does everyone forget about that?

So that's should get you a free pass to have WMD without any accountability or oversight?

Even though every other WMD power is Israel is somehow "special" and exempt?

Plus Israel wasn't against anyone in WW2 as it DIDN'T EXIST!
edit on 8-4-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

"Plus Israel wasn't against anyone in WW2 as it DIDN'T EXIST!"

ahhh who's a cute,, wookie,,, lol

ohh u are serious??

news too me.
hey i always thought its been around since like foever

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

BobAthome

ahhh who's a cute,, wookie,,, lol

Ewok get it right,

BobAthome

ohh u are serious??

Extremely

BobAthome
news too me.
hey i always thought its been around since like forever

14 May 1948
I would hardly call if forever but certainly AFTER world war 2.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
here's the 4-part Fox news report in one video, for anyone who hasn't seen it (as i hadn't)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join