It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US completely infiltrated by Israeli spies'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

teamcommander
reply to post by beezzer

How about that... I was right!
If you can't carry your part of a discussion, or argument, chance the subject.

You get a cookie and a hug from me.

But I'm bowing out of the hate-fest.

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Before you go.. I want my cookie!
Never mind the hug.
OH, before you go let me say that I don't waste the emotional energy to hate anyone.
I have found total ambivilance to best way to treat those who deserve it.
edit on 2-4-2014 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The League of Nations

was an intergovernmental organisation founded as a result of the
Paris Peace Conference that ended the First World War.
It was the first international organisation whose principal mission was to maintain world peace.
Its primary goals, as stated in its Covenant,
included preventing wars through collective security and disarmament, and settling international disputes through negotiation and arbitration.

key here being "through negotiation and arbitration."

rather than brute Force.

"At its greatest extent from 28 September 1934 to 23 February 1935, it had 58 members."

thats 58 members not "Britian" cough,,, ONLY.

some more real History

"At the end of World War II, the Palestinian Arabs were leaderless. The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Haj Amin al-Husseini had been in exile since 1937 and spent the war years in occupied Europe, actively collaborating with Nazi leadership."

"On 2 December 1945, the Arab League Council formally declared a boycott of any Jewish owned business operating in Mandatory Palestine: "Jewish products and manufactured [goods] in Palestine shall be [considered] undesirable in the Arab countries; to permit them to enter the Arab countries would lead to the realization of the Zionist political objectives."

"When the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine was adopted in resolution 181(II) by the General Assembly on 29 November 1947, it was unanimously rejected by the Arab League and by all its members and by leaders of the Arab community, including the Palestinian Arab Higher Committee."

and once again we see the "and settling international disputes through negotiation and arbitration."
taking place,,,, oh wait,, seems like,,

"When the British Mandate of Palestine expired on 14 May 1948, and with the Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel, the surrounding Arab states, Egypt, Iraq and Syria invaded what had just ceased to be Mandatory Palestine, and immediately attacked Israeli forces and several Jewish settlements. The conflict then turned into the 1948 Arab–Israeli War,

yahhh "had just ceased to be Mandatory Palestine, and immediately attacked Israeli forces and several Jewish settlements"

real History,,such a bummer,,,
so go ahead lets "Blame Isreal",,,,right.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm guessing that 'Zionism' is the 'Politically Correct' term which anti-Semites can hide their hatred for Jewish people.

This website is turning into a watered-down version of Stormfront.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

"When the British Mandate of Palestine expired on 14 May 1948, and with the Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel, the surrounding Arab states, Egypt, Iraq and Syria invaded what had just ceased to be Mandatory Palestine, and immediately attacked Israeli forces and several Jewish settlements. The conflict then turned into the 1948 Arab–Israeli

So, you are saying it's okay for some foriegn power to take over a part of your country and move in whom ever they wish, give your land to them, and call it a different country, Not only would you not get upset, you will be content to let them expand and take all the rest of you country and resources they want. And in the process kill your wife and childern and you would prostrate yourself before them as "a chosen people"?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

AnimatedMatter
I'm guessing that 'Zionism' is the 'Politically Correct' term which anti-Semites can hide their hatred for Jewish people.

Show me one anti-Semitic sentence in this thread, please do, whenever people are challenged about Israel these days they cry that "this place is turning into stormfront" and that people just hate the Jewish faith or run away calling it a hate thread rather than try and come back with a coherent argument. I will be anxiously waiting for the anti-Semitic remarks you are referring to.

Oh since when is referring to Israel being anti-Semitic, Israel is a country not a faith.
edit on 2-4-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Eyes Stitched Closed

So, because it was gathering intelligence that justifies 34 Americans killed and 171 injured? Justifying the deaths of fellow Americans, sounds completely un-American to me. But many Israel-firsters would agree with you.

No, not at all. Don't be silly. There have been many threads about the USS Liberty. This thread is ostensibly about Israelis spying on Americans. the poster merely pointed out that America also spies on Israelis. To complain about the Israelis spying on Americans is the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by teamcommander

" take all the rest of you country and resources they want. And in the process kill "

66 years,,three score a six,,an entire Generation,,of hate,,for what?

what part of negotiation/not bombs,,do u not get?

pure hatred for another human being,,do u not wish to be able too lay down such an enourmous burden?
where is the advantage in lies, and twisted fantasies about being wronged?

the Land of which u speak belongs to the God of Israel and the God of Islam,,same God.

maybe thats the problem. "Cup of tembling"?

and i quote
"Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent."

make of it what u want.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

neo96

Name a country on this planet that hasn't killed Americans.

Australia.

You DID ask

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It doesn't bother me that Israel spies on America, everyone does it. What bothers me is that Israel gets to spy on us and is tax exempt while doing so. We should at least be able to tax the buggers over at AIPAC.
edit on 2-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sosobad

Firstly, 'Jewish' is a term used to describe an ethno-cultural group. Some polls show that up to 40% of Israelis are atheists. Many of the powerful and important Jewish families in Europe are Christians.

So please stop dishonestly blurring the lines between religion, culture and race.

The nebulous term 'Zionism' is enough to set the alarm-bells ringing.

There is nothing wrong with criticising the policies and actions of the Israeli government. They've hardly covered themselves in glory over the last few decades.

But Israel is just another country which uses her might to bully other countries and control resources - just the same as USA, UK, France, Russia, etc.

Why then, is there so much hatred and hostility towards Israel, as opposed to other countries who do the same?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

AnimatedMatter

Yeah. Keep on guessing.

Or better yet, go learn about Zionism before partaking in a discussion.

As with so much else in this world, Zionism is something many are proud of and others believe is harmful.

Not all Zionists are Jewish either.

Oh, and by the way? It's one of the most ignorant things you can do to declare that if someone is against Zionism they are anti-Semitic.

And of by the way again? Not all Semites are Jewish and not all Jewish people are Semites.

Hope that helps you out in your confusion

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Only at ATS can Obama be secretly controled by both the Muslims and the Jews at the same time while also being a communist. As for Israel spying the US? Of course they do, and we spy on them. And all of our allies spy on us and we spy on them. This has always been the way of things. And for people trying paint Isael as evil or bad you sound just as moronic as people who do the same to the Muslims. I understand that the lack ok knowledge in the areas of history or even current events is the norm around here but, at least try and put a little work into understanding a very complex situation.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

AnimatedMatter
reply to post by sosobad

Firstly, 'Jewish' is a term used to describe an ethno-cultural group. Some polls show that up to 40% of Israelis are atheists. Many of the powerful and important Jewish families in Europe are Christians.

So please stop dishonestly blurring the lines between religion, culture and race.

The nebulous term 'Zionism' is enough to set the alarm-bells ringing.

There is nothing wrong with criticising the policies and actions of the Israeli government. They've hardly covered themselves in glory over the last few decades.

But Israel is just another country which uses her might to bully other countries and control resources - just the same as USA, UK, France, Russia, etc.

Why then, is there so much hatred and hostility towards Israel, as opposed to other countries who do the same?

First off you are calling people on this thread anti-Semites,

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is prejudice, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish religion or heritage.[1] A person who holds such positions is called an "antisemite". As Jews are an ethnoreligious group, antisemitism is often considered a form of racism.

You brought the Jewish faith into this with this comment

I was asking for your proof of it, still waiting, tick tock.

I have my own concerns about every other country that you named and if you want to start a thread about any of them please do and if I see it I will comment if I please but this thread pertains to Israel.

You came here calling people anti-Semites and added nothing else to the thread, go you

edit on 2-4-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

(post by TDawg61 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I know what Zionism is.

Explain what relevance it has to international affairs.

'Anti-Semitic' is a term which means hatred towards the Jews (a specific ethno-cultural group), and nothing to do with people who are broadly classed as Semitic (such as Arabs).

I hope this helps your understanding of the issue.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

(post by TDawg61 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

AnimatedMatter

Zionism is a political ideology. Also many Jews would claim there is nothing more anti Semitic than Zionism because that was the purpose of Zionism to spread anti Semitism. Guess who said that? None other than the founder of modern day Zionism Theodor Herzl.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sosobad

Lolza!

Did you not read that excerpt which you quoted?!

''Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is prejudice, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish religion or heritage.''

Did you not notice the word 'or'?

Deary me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join