It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US completely infiltrated by Israeli spies'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

neo96
reply to post by Eyes Stitched Closed

So, because it was gathering intelligence that justifies 34 Americans killed and 171 injured? Justifying the deaths of fellow Americans, sounds completely un-American to me. But many Israel-firsters would agree with you. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone needs to explain to me why the hell I should 'hate' ISreal ?

For something done over 5 decades ago.

By that so called logic.

I should still hate Germany, France,Russia,China,North Korea,and Vietnam, and Cuba, and pretty much every central American country there is.

Since they all have American blood on their hands.

And America went to war in some shape or form with those countries over it but gave Israel a free pass.... does that sound right to you?
edit on 2-4-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

beezzer
SO what do we do?

Round up all the Israelies and put them in ca-. . . oh wait, that's been done.

What's everyone's suggestions for the "Hebrew Menace"?

(cue dramatic music)

I agree that every country has their spies. I do not agree in releasing ones caught committing crimes... period.

I don't believe in being bigoted about it though, that is carrying things way too far - even though it appears that our country caters too much to Israel at times.

I also believe if our government wants to prove that accusation wrong they would keep someone convicted of a heinous crime behind our bars and not just let free.

link   

rigel4
reply to post by neo96

The difference with Israel to the other countries mentioned is that
it is the same apparatus and agencies that are still running the country.

It is still .. nay worse an apartheid state bent on ruling by the bomb and the gun,
while hiding under a "holier than though" pretext.. yea (Most Christians Fall for it too).

Zionism is still Zionism and if i believed in all that god stuff I would swear down that Netanyahu is the devil

Threads like this truly do show who the true neocons are.

link   
Has Obama been granted honorary citizen by Israel yet? May as well.. that would make POTUS a dual Israel-US citizen; how appropriate!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

beezzer
SO what do we do?

Round up all the Israelies and put them in ca-. . . oh wait, that's been done.

What's everyone's suggestions for the "Hebrew Menace"?

(cue dramatic music)

No that hasn't been done before so you need to brush up on your history of Israel. Israel started after WW2 it was Jews that went to the camps not Israelis to automatically think Jew just because someone says Israel shows limited knowledge. There are Christian as well as Arabic Israelis as well so when were they thrown into the Nazi camps because of their faith?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sosobad

And America went to war in some shape or form with those countries over it but gave Israel a free pass.... does that sound right to you?

Broken record.

Considering the 4 years of the never ending Isreali is evil threads on this site.

WHAT FREE PASS ?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's a good thing America can sit back all justified because (as we all know) Murica has NEVER EVER spied on anyone before.

Glad to know we are the last innocent country on the planet.

*whew*

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

neo96
reply to post by sosobad

Broken record.

Considering the 4 years of the never ending Isreali is evil threads on this site.

WHAT FREE PASS ?

I know people can be so insensitive, making threads telling the truth about Israel killing innocent American sailors, the absolute cheek. Hope we haven't hurt their feelings, we better ring their embassy and apologize...... oh wait they are closed.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

beezzer
It's a good thing America can sit back all justified because (as we all know) Murica has NEVER EVER spied on anyone before.

Glad to know we are the last innocent country on the planet.

*whew*

Really.

The top 3 spies in the world are the US,Russia,China.

And they are whining about a country that has less than 8 million people in it.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Every country on this planet has spies in it and every country that can afford spies has their own out and about. The more $$ a country has, the more spies it can afford. Everyone has them. Everyone does it. Well ... except for the starving people of Africa who just want something to eat .... they have more important things to worry about.

Our 'friends' the Israelis and Saudis and ____ (fill in the blank) are busy spying on us and we are busy spying on them. There are no real solid friendships between countries. Everyone is in it for themselves. And everyone has spies. And everyone tries to influence every one else.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sosobad

I know people can be so insensitive, making threads telling the truth about Israel killing innocent American sailors, the absolute cheek

'Truth' ?

All I see is demagoguery.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

sosobad

neo96
reply to post by sosobad

Broken record.

WHAT FREE PASS ?

I know people can be so insensitive, making threads telling the truth about Israel killing innocent American sailors, the absolute cheek. Hope we haven't hurt their feelings, we better ring their embassy and apologize...... oh wait they are closed.

So there is apparent butt-hurt over Israel killing American soldiers 50 years ago, yet when Americans are killed in Benghazi, we're told. . .

Just keeping things in perspective here.

l'chaim

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

neo96
reply to post by sosobad

Broken record.

WHAT FREE PASS ?

Let me see....
How about the recent events in Crimea. The Ruskys take advantage of an opportunity to take back some territory they want and we have a fit.
The Zionists in Isreal have been taking land from the Palestinians for years and we say nothing; even encourage it.
Also, I was alive and in the U S Navy 50 years ago.
Is that an answer ?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'd almost bet you are a Fuax News fan.
You really should keep a person's replyies to questions in context.
Hillary was speaking about the difference it makes as to the fact that four Americans were killed as opposed to the events which led up to the attacks on the consulate grounds.
Most think she was being "hard hearted" about thier deaths, but she was more upset at the attempts to digg out the minusa of the reason for the attack.
That is why she asked "what difference it makes", the attacks had happened now find those responsible, not worry all day about why.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by teamcommander

Let me see.

The Russian gets to do it.

The Americans gets to do it.

The Chinese gets to do it.

The British gets to do it.

The French gets to do it.

The Germans gets to do it.

The Saudis get to do it.

The Iranians get to do it.

The North Koreans get to do it.

The Indians get to do it.

The Pakistanis' get to do it.

The Isrealis are evil for it.

Epic double standard there.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I am more than a little amazed.
It seems you can read but can not comprehend.
It is not that "everyone esle does it".
It is the idea that our government never calls one group to accounts but wants to call for sanctions on all others. That is the meaning of a "double standard".
I hope I am able to assist in you education, even if only a little.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Self edit.

My mistake for getting involved in another "Hate Israel" thread.

I'm out.
edit on 2-4-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

beezzer

sosobad

neo96
reply to post by sosobad

Broken record.

WHAT FREE PASS ?

So there is apparent butt-hurt over Israel killing American soldiers 50 years ago, yet when Americans are killed in Benghazi, we're told. . .

Just keeping things in perspective here.

l'chaim

In no way is that right, disgusting behavior shown by the government by saying that but this is a thread about Israel. Do you think that Israel has the right to kill as they want? Stockpile nuclear weapons? Kill people at will and at the same time steal their land? They get a free pass every time, no sanctions, no threat of war, # the US has decimated other countries for a hell of a lot less.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by teamcommander

I am amazed as well.

I would have expected some people to be more concerned about their GD own government spying on them.
edit on 2-4-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

How about that... I was right!
If you can't carry your part of a discussion, or argument, chance the subject.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join