It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Israeli 'mother of all false flags' for war on Iran?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
www.veteranstoday.com...

Will Israel crash a 777 Into a building and blame Iran?

Christopher Bollyn writes: “Why would Israel have a plane identical to the missing Malaysia Airlines plane in storage in Tel Aviv? The plane in this photo is Boeing 777 2H6(ER) – 28416/155, an identical twin of the missing plane, which has been in Israel since November 2013. What are the Israelis doing with this plane in a hanger in Tel Aviv? Could it be part of a false-flag terror plot in the making? Where is this plane today?”

Sure, its easily dismissable how saying here's lots of planes out there that look like MH370's plane, and besides the plane in question - the one located in Israel - has purportedly been there since late last year.

But what's to say Israel would not do this? And whats to say Israel will not put 1 of their hundreds of illegal nukes on the plane and fly it into say, the EMPIRE STATE building or something?!

Could this be the mother of all false flags yet?

Sure has lotsa potential and add to that the fact that Israel embassies have simultaneously shut down worldwide (remove the excuse of global pay strike, and what do you have? a conspiracy!)

Why is Israel soooo obsessed with Iran?!?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Let's assume for a moment that this scenario is a possibility. If something like that were to happen, it would be with the full knowledge and cooperation of the US Government.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Why do you suppose Israel will Nuke America in order to get America to nuke Iran?

I never understood this logic, why wouldn't they just Nuke Iran directly instead of America and say "the terrorists created a nuke and were unable to contain it" due to lack of knowledge or sheer terrorist stupidity?

I know many Americans, Europeans and probably Israelis as well would probably believe such a story.

Nuking Tehran Directly would cause 7 million casualties in a country with 76 million population... coincidentally the same amount of people who signed up for Obama-care.

So my question, why would they nuke themselves and say terrorists did it when they could just as easily(if not easier) nuke their enemies and say the terrorists did it or "messed up", they could still play video of the mushroom cloud and go "this is what they intended for NYC" and it would still have the same impact to rally support behind invasion, even if just to "stop the crazy terrorists from messing up again."

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Umm... thats what a false flag is, about deceiving the public so you save face as not the instigator.

Look at how Israel treats Palestineans.. its all about painting an ugly picture of the Muslims and blaming them for.. everything

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
the reason Israel might "dancing israeli" NYC AGAIN
( besides the fact that all the sensible brass terror targets reside in DC )
is called football in the groin
one) its just too good a laff to pass up
and two) with football in the groin usually the IDIOT vick falls for it several times in a row

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
pretty sure it was shown why the jet is there. bought and sold and being stored or moved.

Now, you really think they are going to leave this plane out in plain sight, then load it with a nuke and crash it into the US and then try to explain why it is missing?

Kinda be like the crack head on cops that swear to god these aint even my pants

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

PsychoEmperor
Why do you suppose Israel will Nuke America in order to get America to nuke Iran?

I never understood this logic, why wouldn't they just Nuke Iran directly instead of America and say "the terrorists created a nuke and were unable to contain it" due to lack of knowledge or sheer terrorist stupidity?

I know many Americans, Europeans and probably Israelis as well would probably believe such a story.

Nuking Tehran Directly would cause 7 million casualties in a country with 76 million population... coincidentally the same amount of people who signed up for Obama-care.

So my question, why would they nuke themselves and say terrorists did it when they could just as easily(if not easier) nuke their enemies and say the terrorists did it or "messed up", they could still play video of the mushroom cloud and go "this is what they intended for NYC" and it would still have the same impact to rally support behind invasion, even if just to "stop the crazy terrorists from messing up again."

If Israel were to attack Iran then Iran would attack Israel. The Nazis running Israel knows they can't handle Iran alone so it would be better for America to do the fighting for them that way they can stay at home safe and let the stupid Americans die.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

If Israel were to attack Iran then Iran would attack Israel. The Nazis running Israel knows they can't handle Iran alone so it would be better for America to do the fighting for them that way they can stay at home safe and let the stupid Americans die.

Syria is first isn't it? Someone link the RT story about the false flag Turkey was planning to get NATO to roll over Turkeys borders…

NSA isn't the only one with their ears up…

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i don't see how it'd work since even all us plebs are aware of it?

the missing plane is/was ultra lang-range capable.. that's interesting and disturbing all at once

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Who knows what the Israeli government is capable of doing. I just feel sorry for those Israeli's stuck between their psycho government and ours.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

gardener

But what's to say Israel would not do this? And whats to say Israel will not put 1 of their hundreds of illegal nukes on the plane and fly it into say, the EMPIRE STATE building or something?!

Could this be the mother of all false flags yet?

Although the source of the article isn't a site I place much faith in, something like the above wouldn't surprise me in the least, in fact, I almost expect it. Seeing how just about every war starts with a false flag why should this one be any different. It has gotten so blatant at this point, even after catching them red handed (if true) they would still do it anyway. Why? Whats a bunch of nutters on the internet going to do? Besides we all know it was photoshopped.

Whether we like it or not Iran has a lot of influence in the Middle East. In fact they would be the regional influential power with or without nukes. Iran is essentially the linch pin to the Eastern Crescent and once Iran is removed there would be no contest to the West's energy needs into the 21 century.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

gardener

Here's another good reason:

IRAN, RUSSIA SAID TO SEAL $20B OIL-FOR-GOODS DEAL: REUTERS
If you said the complete absence of US Dollars anywhere in the funds flow you are correct. Which is precisely what we have been warning would happen the more the West and/or JPMorgan pushed Russia into a USD-free corner.

Link to article

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The company that owns the Ex-Malaysian Airlines 777-200ER 9M-MRI aka N105GT is Ga Telesis based in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The CEO of GA Telesis is Abdol Moabery, who previously worked at 2 other aviation firms that were owned in part by George Soros. Soros loaned Moabery the cash to start GA Telesis. Soros is also friends with Larry Silverstein of 911 infamy.
earthlinggb.files.wordpress.com...
anonybulgaria.wordpress.com...
My gut feeling is that they are in the midst of pulling off another 911 type false flag attack against the U.S. GA Telesis also owns another ex-Malaysian Airlines 777-200ER 9M-MRK which they are storing in Orlando/Sanford, FL. GA Telesis also entered into a partnership with Air China Ltd. to disassemble aircraft and part them out in China. MH370 could possibly have been disassembled by now. If 9M-MRI or 9M-MRK suddenly find their target posing as 9M-MRO (MH370), you'll know where they came from.
www.gatelesis.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If Israel wanted to attack Iran they would just do it. And you know who would help them? The Arab gulf states who also want a hard line take on Iran. Israel has never bothered with false flags, when they want to hit you they just do it. It is not like anybody can stop them and in the case of Iran most of the world would not even care.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Can u guys imagine the headlines? Months after MH370 dissappears, a Malaysian Airlines jet suddenly appears in the sky crashing into a major skyscraper detonating a nucleothermal device, roasting a million city-dwellers alive.. and minutes later, Iranian al-Qaeda cells purportedly claim responsibility.. is the plot too obvious to be carried out? Nope, because these banksters are ruthless and have no shame; likely get off on rubbing it in peoples faces how obviously false flagish new stagings wreak.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Dear me. This obsession with Israel. These predictions about Israel attacking here, there and everywhere have been a regular occurrence on ATS. So far, all predictions have failed to materialise. The odd pin-prick strike to deal with Hezbollah, or some other bunch of morons, but no full blown attack, or even finger lifted to qualify for anyone on ATS squawking "look, I predicted that".

I predict that the predictions will continue to fall flat. Israel will sit back and watch the Islamic world fight each other - look to Syria for proof!

Regards

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Israel has never bothered with false flags

Didn't they try with the USS Liberty ?

when they want to hit you they just do it.

Yes, they sure did on the USS Liberty.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

MrSpad
If Israel wanted to attack Iran they would just do it. And you know who would help them? The Arab gulf states who also want a hard line take on Iran. Israel has never bothered with false flags, when they want to hit you they just do it. It is not like anybody can stop them and in the case of Iran most of the world would not even care.

Sane post of the thread, Kudos

It won't get more on the ball than the above statement MrSpad

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

MrSpad
If Israel wanted to attack Iran they would just do it.

What would they do if they wanted the U.S. to attack Iran? Wouldn't a second, worse 9/11 work out just as well, or better, for those wanting to further control the American masses?

It would be a win-win for those in charge of Israel and the United States.
edit on 2-4-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

MrSpad

Hmmm.

Perhaps the best-known instance in which Israel used a “false flag” to cover its own trail was in the infamous Lavon Affair in which, in July of 1954, there was a series of bombings in Cairo and Alexandria, Egypt. Among the targets were the libraries of the United States Information Service in both cities. In fact, the bombings were an operation by Israeli Military Intelligence who hoped both Egyptian President Nasser and the outside world would believe the attacks were carried out by militant Egyptian Muslim fundamentalists angry at Nasser’s friendly relations with the U.S. and Britain.

Israel’s ultimate purpose was to destabilize Nasser’s relationships with both the U.S. and Britain and compel the British to withdrawal from their bases on the Suez Canal (although, in fact, in the end, no British targets were bombed, the initial plan notwithstanding).

Israel’s Use of False Flags in Global Terrorism

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join