It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Illegal Nuclear Arsenal its open secret

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Israel was created 66 years ago.

Israel has housed hundreds (or more) nukes for decades now soon after your very modern conception.

Why would such a very young, small country in a highly volatile area of the world be allowed to sit on so many nukes poised to use them someday.

Recent events (ie, Israel embassies closures, Obama funnelings hundreds of bloody BILLIONS of dollars into Israel weapons proliferation) coupled with its ongoing genocide of Palestineans whose land Israel has taken over with much bloodshed, remind us Israel is hardly.. diplomatic these days not that it ever was..

Enter the dawn of a new era.. nuclear false flags! - courtesy of Zionist America paving the way for its Israeli global banksterists

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I just dont get it.

USA and UK get there knickers in a twist over fake WMD's and the "possible" development of them in Iran.

But Israel ? We buddy up to them and its all good?

Under the logic of Iran, Iraq, Syria and North Korea Israel should should be under international embargo and one of the Wests enemy's.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

gardener

Why would such a very young, small country in a highly volatile area of the world be allowed to sit on so many nukes poised to use them someday.

I believe you answered your own question. If it were I that was surrounded by a band of lunatics hell bent on wiping out me very existence, I would do whatever I had to in order to discourage that. It may piss off a few people, but in the end, I'm alive......
edit on 4/2/2014 by GNOarmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GNOarmy

Sorry but I don't buy it

Fine Israel may need Nukes and other WMD's

BUT

They need to sign up to the same laws and treaty's the rest of the WMD community is signed up to !

Why are they a exception to international law?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

crazyewok
reply to post by GNOarmy

Sorry but I don't buy it

Fine Israel may need Nukes and other WMD's

BUT

They need to sign up to the same laws and treaty's the rest of the WMD community is signed up to !

Why are they a exception to international law?
. I should have made it clear. I too agree they should abide by the same rules as other nuke countries. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Its just all about who has the bigger stick!
This is a pissing contest .. and those who can piss furthest will not be messed with ..even if they are DEAD wrong in their actions.
Hypocrisy of the US and Israel obviously stinks to high heaven .. but they can because they have the military might.
That is why the US spends 7 times more on their defense budget than the whole world combined ..to continue doing what they want, regardless of right or wrong ..
Countries like Russia are an exception .. because they have equal number of nukes and technology ..so they have to think twice before messing with them ..
To beat such bullies, you just have to have a bigger club with more members armed to the teeth ..thats all .. Russia will lead that new group ..

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

GNOarmy

I believe you answered your own question. If it were I that was surrounded by a band of lunatics hell bent on wiping out me very existence, I would do whatever I had to in order to discourage that. It may piss off a few people, but in the end, I'm alive......

Non-israelis wiping out your very existence with what.. nukes they don't have?

Only ISRAEL has WMDs in the entire region.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
there are now just over 6 million Folks of a specific jewish persuasion in Israel
if one were to want to have ( as the KABALISTS want to have ) a non returning of six million jews in a gigantic burnt offering

one needs:
1.) six million actual Jews
2.) a gigantic burnt

now for the first time there are both in the same place

in short:
id be asking where the zionist people at the top are living these days...
are they in Israel....
or
poland..argentina..the ukraine..london, new york?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

gardener

GNOarmy

Region is the key. Countries in other regions have nukes: USA, Russia, Pakistan, India, North Korea, etc. I always wonder why nobody gets their panties in a bunch when that lunatic in NK has nukes and nobody blinks an eye, but the thought of Israel having them is a no-no. By the way, the US has aided Israel and their nuke program.
edit on 2-4-2014 by UnBreakable because: spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

jfk didn't want to help Israel get nukes
oddly enough he died and then the next guy helped israel get all those illegal nukes
funny that

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Surrounded by countries that don't want you there and with their back to the sea. Yeah I would prolly want nukes to.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I don't think Israel has nukes, but the idea of Israel having nukes prevents future war, letting the IAEA in to find no nukes won't look very good.
edit on 2-4-2014 by 010203 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Danbones

jfk didn't want to help Israel get nukes
oddly enough he died and then the next guy helped israel get all those illegal nukes
funny that

Didn't say I agreed with it, but we gave them a hand. There's a lot of things JFK didn't want to do: help Israel get nukes, wanted to abolish the Fed, etc. Take your pick on why he was assassinated, but that's another topic.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I don't think Israel has nukes, but the idea of Israel having nukes prevents future war, letting the IAEA in to find no nukes won't look very good.
edit on 2-4-2014 by 010203 because: (no reason given)

You actually don't think Israel has nukes? You are kidding, right?

"Based on plausible upper and lower bounds of the operating practices at the reactor, Israel could have thus produced enough plutonium for at least 100 nuclear weapons, but probably not significantly more than 200 weapons".
www.fas.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

That proves what?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

UnBreakable

gardener

GNOarmy

I always wonder why nobody gets their panties in a bunch when that lunatic in NK has nukes and nobody blinks an eye, but the thought of Israel having them is a no-no.

What are you talking about? NK is sanctioned to high hell for having them and rightly so, they are shunned by the whole world, the only country that has anything to do with them is China and even they are not too tolerant. The same restrictions should apply to any nation that has that power to destroy the world if they don't play by the same rules that every other country has to.
edit on 2-4-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
List of states with nuclear weapons...

Israel is widely believed to be the sixth country in the world to develop nuclear weapons, having assembled crude, but likely operational, nuclear weapons in 1967

No first use...

Israel Although Israel does not officially confirm or deny having nuclear weapons, the country is widely believed to be in possession of them. Its continued ambiguity stance puts it in a difficult position, since to issue a statement pledging 'no first use' would confirm their possession of nuclear weapons. Israel has said that it "would not be the first country in the Middle East to formally introduce nuclear weapons into the region."[26] If Israel's very existence is threatened, some speculate that Israel would use a "Samson Option," a "last resort" deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons, may be initiated should the state of Israel be substantially damaged and/or near destruction.[27][28][29]

Israel is thought to have been the 6th country to develop nuclear weapons and they have had them for awhile...so why all the fuss now???

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Yeah, I have believed that Israel had nukes for a long time now. I didn't think there was any doubt about it?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Question: why are Israel's nuclear weapons "illegal"? Did they recently sign the NPT?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The League of Nations

was an intergovernmental organisation founded as a result of the
Paris Peace Conference that ended the First World War.
It was the first international organisation whose principal mission was to maintain world peace.
Its primary goals, as stated in its Covenant,
included preventing wars through collective security and disarmament, and settling international disputes through negotiation and arbitration.

key here being "through negotiation and arbitration."

rather than brute Force.

"At its greatest extent from 28 September 1934 to 23 February 1935, it had 58 members."

thats 58 members not "Britian" cough,,, ONLY.

some more real History

"At the end of World War II, the Palestinian Arabs were leaderless. The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Haj Amin al-Husseini had been in exile since 1937 and spent the war years in occupied Europe, actively collaborating with Nazi leadership."

"On 2 December 1945, the Arab League Council formally declared a boycott of any Jewish owned business operating in Mandatory Palestine: "Jewish products and manufactured [goods] in Palestine shall be [considered] undesirable in the Arab countries; to permit them to enter the Arab countries would lead to the realization of the Zionist political objectives."

"When the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine was adopted in resolution 181(II) by the General Assembly on 29 November 1947, it was unanimously rejected by the Arab League and by all its members and by leaders of the Arab community, including the Palestinian Arab Higher Committee."

and once again we see the "and settling international disputes through negotiation and arbitration."
taking place,,,, oh wait,, seems like,,

"When the British Mandate of Palestine expired on 14 May 1948, and with the Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel, the surrounding Arab states, Egypt, Iraq and Syria invaded what had just ceased to be Mandatory Palestine, and immediately attacked Israeli forces and several Jewish settlements. The conflict then turned into the 1948 Arab–Israeli War,

yahhh "had just ceased to be Mandatory Palestine, and immediately attacked Israeli forces and several Jewish settlements"

real History,,such a bummer,,,
so go ahead lets "Blame Isreal",,,,right.

and the sad part is if u look at a Map of what the "two state" that was offered too the Arab League,,

in 1948!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well lets say its more than what i would have agreed too,, but hey u know that arab leaugue,, rather yell and scream there way too destruction.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join