It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Airborne? Spreads From Pigs to Monkeys Without Contact

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow
Great find. Unsettling to read but necessary to know. I hope the writers at CNN are paying attention to this thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: drwill

imho - The big story has to do with Ebola's rapid mutation rate, combined with the fact that it's a zoonosis present in numerous animals, carried by bats - and airborne in pigs. Check out my latest thread (please)...

Could the Ebola Outbreak Last Forever?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I read some topic a day ago over here at ATS about reducing population by 90% and they say that there is like 5% Vegans of the world and rising, so maybe this Ebola will leave only Vegans on the planet earth. That will be fair and cool.

Imagine all that food animal free and wandering around the Earth. But maybe this scenario will not happen, because it is unlikely.

More likely scenario is that some pharmaceutical company will get super rich by selling Ebola antidote.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Animal-borne diseases (zoonoses) are being used to justify and promote factory farming - not veganism. But yeah, the money's in the drugs.

Challenges, Progress, and Opportunities: Proceedings of the Filovirus Medical Countermeasures Workshop

….The DoD seeks a trivalent filovirus vaccine that is effective against aerosol exposure and protective against filovirus disease for at least one year. ....

edit on 7/10/14 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join