It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious places and legends from Romania

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
(post by mactaties removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mactaties

This personal opinion of yours is not what this thread is about. If you want, go make your own thread about it but those of us who clicked on this one were interested in the thread title and content relating to.

Exodus27- Please continue! I find this thread fascinating!

(post by mactaties removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I'm L0125D...... just another ATS reader that finds your replies to this thread devoid of any class, respect and is just in general lacking all around.

I am still interested in Exodus' ORIGINAL thread topic. Cultural legends and myths have a lot more ties to one another.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by exodus27

Nice thread exodus-
That pond sounds nasty,but I wonder if there is anyone out there with the balls to do a dive in there?
I would love to see a film of that,a few divers with gopro cameras and saftey cables connected to the surface.
At the very least they could prove if it was connected to an underwater river of something.

The way you described the Moroi sitting on the mothers chest and causing paralysis sounds very like the condition known as sleep paralysis,and has many myths and legends in lots of cultures-doesn't make it any less scary though!

I was hoping to visit the forests of Romania one day to see if it could be my perfect location for a log cabin,and I still want to-but it won't be anywhere near that creepy lake.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Well,I don't know if anybody tried to go into that pond...but a lot of creepy stuff happens around it.
It isn't deep,only 1.5..2 meters at most,but It could be dangerous because of the mud.
And most of the creepy stuff happened at night(except for the strange weather),so it would be interesting if someone would camp there for a couple of nights(especially if those nights are in the same period of the year as those in wich strange things happened in the past) and record everything in a video.
edit on 5-4-2014 by exodus27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

That would be a good idea,set up motion capture infra red cameras,the sort they use in wildlife filming.
If you had unlimited money,you could set up a series of HD webcams around the area.For that you may need a satellite internet connection,and power supply.
All could be done in a portable manner,two people could easily carry and deploy the kit.

Could be a good project to get internet funding from,I think kickstarter website lets you try for funding-
You should try it mate,with all the dracula history I bet all goths on the internet would pledge to donate towards the cameras.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I don't know...I wouldn't do that,but maybe someone will in the future.

Here are the new stories(in the first post I put 3 stories,and on page two, I posted 3 new stories) for the ones who didn't noticed them because of the off topic discussions.
Click on the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
good stuff fascinating place, I found myself drawn to the ancient Romania cultural many years ago,and archeological finds, love it.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I thought you understood what I talked to you.
You are attacking me for something that other people did.
What if I attack a german for something his grandfather did,would it be fair?
Of course it wouldn't...because it's not that man's fault.
What are you doing in the "Paranormal Studies" forum if it is so stupid to you?
Please,do not answer,it was a rhetorical question.
Without realizing,you just made a fool of yourself,by attacking me without a real reason,saying about me and my country a lot of ugly stuff...
You have no idea how hard it is to do something outside my country because of people like you,who thinks that because we have some bad people over here,we are all like that.
And again,please go somewhere else and start a fight with someone who wants to.
Leave me and my "stupid" thread alone...
edit on 5-4-2014 by exodus27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Wonderful thread Exodus! S&F!
Looking forward to more.

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

This is one if the best threads ideas I have seen. I love stuff like this. Thank you Op.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

exodus27

I don't know...I wouldn't do that,but maybe someone will in the future.

Here are the new stories(in the first post I put 3 stories,and on page two, I posted 3 new stories) for the ones who didn't noticed them because of the off topic discussions.
Click on the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Awesome thread 👍

I can't wait to read more...thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join