It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN: Israel a major 'drug hub' for international narcotics trafficking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

www.liveleak.com...

Hmm.. now why isn't this on MSM? If it were IRAN that were a major drug hub, this would be plastered all over MSM as yet one more 'reasons' to invade IRAN and finally install a puppet leadership as has been done in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If you live in a larger city or populated area, the next time you go to the mega-mall, take note of the folks running the kiosks in the middle of the floors. Also feel free to interact with them. 7 out of 10 times they're Israeli. Now, ask yourself "WHY".

Hint - drug sales.. (MDMA/Ecstasy)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
^WTF you just reminded me of when I visited NYC this past Christmas to get some last minute gifts for the old folks at home..

I went to manhattan mall (midtown manhattan) which was still finishing the final touches on their remodelong

the sales guy in the middle island with a sunglasses hut called me over and started talkin about where ur from and next thing ya know he's trying to hook me up with undeground rave/ecstasy clubs.. he didnt strike me as the raver type due to age and looked like conservative persian yehudi.. anyways he was also trying to sell me gold at his partners hub it didnt dawn on me that iit could have been a referal system where to go get high till i was wondering what u were saying about malls and kiosks =D

new topics

join